Gore and Kochuba win council seats

Gore and Kochuba win council seats

There are 3 comments on the Hopewell News story from Nov 6, 2012, titled Gore and Kochuba win council seats. In it, Hopewell News reports that:

Incumbents Kenneth B. Frenier, Joe Green Jr. and Diane H. Yates will be keeping their seats on Colonial Heights City Council.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hopewell News.

Hopewell resident

United States

#1 Nov 7, 2012
Gore 4 Ward 4!!!!! A qualified, educated & EXPERIENCED council woman!!!!! Congratulations

Bronx, NY

#2 Nov 7, 2012
If the elecion would have been in may as it usually is she would not have won. She won because the black voters were out to vote Obama and while there the black voters would have voted for a 5 year old because of skin.. And how can you say EXPERIENCED council woman ?

Chester, VA

#3 Nov 10, 2012
This young lady seems to be more educated and knowledgeable of current issues. Will be good for the citizens. I just hope she doesn't fall in with those other corrupt councillors. Yes, i said it. Saw it first hand. I hope she puts the leprechan in his place too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Lee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Searching for "Anchors Away" 55 min Grampa Walton 143
News I am a gay Yankee teacher in the South Sep 27 Harvey 15
News Body found in Hopewell Sep 26 anxiety kid 3
News Harry Potter's Daniel Radcliffe Coming to Virgi... Sep 23 Pamela Lewis 1
News Pedestrian hospitalized after being hit by car Sep 17 cdbr 1
Flyers put on windshields should be banned !!! (Sep '09) Sep 16 Jerry 24
Anyone remember fortys hot dog chili (Aug '10) Sep 15 Jeanette 10
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fort Lee Mortgages