First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Billy Bob

Hopewell, VA

#83 Aug 17, 2013
Just noticed that Ron McGarrity was the person who started this whole thing about hating Hopewell. Heck, has he ever wondered if Hopewell might just hate him as well? Lazy, malingering azz--most non-productive member of society I have met since I moved here. Are they even still around???
ROSIE

Hopewell, VA

#84 Aug 23, 2013
Edmund Ruffin wrote:
Hopewell's problem is that it's got too many welfare public housing peeps. Which leads to gang violence and drugs. Close down public housing, get rid of the deadbeats and lowlifes and stop blaming the people actually trying to make a change.
Im sick of the whining you people resort too. You don't like something run for office, or shut the duck up!
YOU ARE RIGHT...THE THUGS THAT COME WALKING THRU PAST MY PROPERTY FROM THE "WELFARE VILLAGE" A FEW BLOCKS OVER ARE MOSTY RUDE AND LOUD IT AMAZES ME HOW THEY CAN LIVE IN SECTION 8 HOUSING AND STILL AFFORD TO GO BUY PIZZAS AT LITTLE CEASARS EVERY DAY! NOT ALL BUT MANY OF THEM TALK VULGAR... THERE IS A FAT WHITE CHICK AND A SIMPLE WHITE GUY ALWAYS LOOKING FOR HANDOUTS AS THEY GO BY... SHOWING PEOLE PICS OF THEIR PREMATURE CHILD,(WHICH OBVIOUSY THEY ARE NOT RAISING) ALWAYS THE SAME PICTURE AND THE CHILD HAS SURELY AGED N THE PAST YR THEN THE OBESE WOMAN GOES INTO HER SPIEL ABOUT HOW SHE HAS TYPE 2 DIABETES AND HASN'T EATEN IN THE PAST 3 DAYS BECAUSE SHE HAS NO MONEY... DUH..SHE HAS FOOD STAMPS... ALSO WITH TYPE 2 DIABETES SHE NEEDS TO EAT LESS... SO HER RANT ABOUT LOW BLOOD SUGAR AND PASSING OUT IS BOGUS... TYPE 2 HER PROBLEMS AE HIGH BLOOD SUGAR NOT LOW... i ASKED HER WHICH INSULIN SHE TOOK AND SHE SAID... OH I HAD YOU GET BECAUSE OF BEING PREGNANT... DUH...THAT GOES AWAY WHEN THE BABY IS BORN! IT'S A SKAM BY 2 PEOPLE WHO JUST DON'T WORK AND WANT TO USE THE SYSTEM AND EVEYRONE ELSE
notAdemoRat

Lyndhurst, VA

#85 Aug 23, 2013
Edmund Ruffin wrote:
Hopewell's problem is that it's got too many welfare public housing peeps. Which leads to gang violence and drugs. Close down public housing, get rid of the deadbeats and lowlifes and stop blaming the people actually trying to make a change.
Im sick of the whining you people resort too. You don't like something run for office, or shut the duck up!
You close down the public housing and welfare, the hood rats will be scattering like rats on a sinking ship, only to infest other communities......
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

#86 Aug 23, 2013
That would be a GOOD thing. All these rats came here to get all the goodies and cheap housing. It's way past time to stop all this welfare free-bees, and get rid of the parasites that are sucking the blood out of Hopewell and the country. It is one thing to give a helping hand up, but to allow generation after generation to just keep breeding on welfare is criminal. We need to give everyone on welfare 1 year to get it together, or we cut off ALL welfare to them and take their children away from them and find REAL homes for them. Period.
notAdemoRat

Lyndhurst, VA

#87 Aug 23, 2013
VN Vet wrote:
That would be a GOOD thing. All these rats came here to get all the goodies and cheap housing. It's way past time to stop all this welfare free-bees, and get rid of the parasites that are sucking the blood out of Hopewell and the country. It is one thing to give a helping hand up, but to allow generation after generation to just keep breeding on welfare is criminal. We need to give everyone on welfare 1 year to get it together, or we cut off ALL welfare to them and take their children away from them and find REAL homes for them. Period.
im with you brother.....
yeahright

Hopewell, VA

#88 Oct 29, 2013
Ron McGarrity wrote:
hopewell has no respect for the citizens
Quit voting demon-crat.... Then you'll get some rights back. Maybe.
Damien

Hopewell, VA

#89 Nov 20, 2013
I've read quite a bit on this forum. Seems many people think this is how to make a difference. Come on here, blame the local government, blame the police, and blame everyone else. Considering the local government and sheriff are elected, who can blame them when it was the PEOPLE of Hopewell that put them there to begin with. That is what needs changed. Go to council meetings, research candidates before voting, and do your part, with your voice, at the meetings to keep them accountable for promises and on focus for the city's goals. Tell them what you want, loudly, at every meeting. Make them hear you. I seriously doubt they read these for advice.

As far as the speed trap goes, blame yourself. If you've been here for any length of time, you know they're there. You know they're waiting, everyday, for rush hour. Drive the speed limit and don't worry about it.

If it's that bad here, move. It's a free country. If you don't want to move, then take your complaints where they can and will be heard; the very people that is running the city. Take pride of where you live, stand up and make a difference.
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

#90 Nov 21, 2013
Damien, you hit the nail on the head. Apathy is the whole problem with the city, state, country, and the world. Here in the USA, people would rather watch crap on TV then learn what our "leaders" are trying to ram down our throats. The parasites are taking over.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Lee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
See what Hopewell Contractor does not stand beh... (Aug '14) Apr 16 cramaz 34
March 9th Important Date Apr 14 Charma 39
local attorney Apr 14 nowayjose 3
News Petersburg man missing since Sunday (Feb '13) Apr 9 packie 75
Courthouse Cafe Apr 8 VN Vet 2
News Body found in Hopewell Apr 8 just me 2
City Attorney Resigns Apr 7 VN Vet 6
More from around the web

Fort Lee People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE