Pelham unfit to lead in black communi...

Pelham unfit to lead in black community or Hopewell Va. Must go now!

Posted in the Fort Lee Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Pelham Goes

Hopewell, VA

#1 Nov 6, 2013
After Arrogant Pelham played her race card yesterday in order to tamper with the election she must go. She believes she can do anything she wants and plead ignorance and get by with it. Although I believe she is ignorant and easily follows others she has to take responsibility for her actions. This time she has gone too far and needs to go. Legal action should be taken and she needs to pay dearly for her actions. Not this time Pelham, you are guilty and will be convicted! Her time of power in Hopewell is over!
Realist

Hopewell, VA

#2 Nov 6, 2013
The C and K key are no where near each other on the keyboard and it wasn't auto correct. She knew exactly what she was doing. Any time something happens to a black person its racist and its a white persons fault. White people loose jobs all the time. It's part of life I got fired by a black supervisor and not one single time did I say or think it's because he's racist and i'm white. I said it's life and moved on and got another job. The only people you hear cry racism is black people although there are PLENTY of black racist. Hate to break it to the black community but racism will never disappear if keep pulling that race card. When in actuality your color has nothing to do with it. Your not owed anything ever thought maybe should research the genealogy of the familes of the blacks that sold you ancestors in the first place. Whites didn't goto Africa and kidnap slaves they were sold to them by the Rich Black people. Your own kind betrayed you. If it wasn't for greedy blacks there would have never been slavery.
Realist

Hopewell, VA

#3 Nov 6, 2013
Sorry didn't finish my statement Your not owed anything ever thought maybe should research the genealogy of the families of the blacks that sold you ancestors in the first place and try to get some restitution from them?
missed out

Hopewell, VA

#4 Nov 6, 2013
what did Pelham do this time???
Just the Facts

Colonial Heights, VA

#5 Nov 6, 2013
missed out wrote:
what did Pelham do this time???
http://wtvr.com/2013/11/05/klan-facebook-post...
HWS

Hopewell, VA

#6 Nov 6, 2013
I saw that post..something must be done,
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

#7 Nov 6, 2013
The fact that she keeps getting reelected, only goes to show the ignorance of the people who vote for her. It is a sad state of affairs that someone of this caliber could be elected in the first place , only because of race. So sad!
Just me

Hopewell, VA

#8 Nov 7, 2013
She is a complete disgrace to the City of Hopewell. If anyone believes that she mistakenly keyed in an uppercase "K" instead of a lowercase "c" is probably gullible to vote for her again. She needs to leave Council.
adults welcomed

Hopewell, VA

#9 Nov 7, 2013
Are there ANY adults that comment in this forum? You all are worse than half the thug ass wannabe kids in this town. No wonder the kids act the way they do. Look at all you people!! You really stoop to name calling and character bashing to make yourselves feel better? How old are you all? I feel sorry for you people, its pathetic you feel like you have to be internet bullies and hide behind a keyboard. Home training, you all need it. You represent Hopewell wonderfully.
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

#10 Nov 7, 2013
The love of your life, Ms. Pelham had the nerve to go on Facebook, and call innocent people Klan members. And this evil "B" teaches school. And you have the nerve to call us kids---- STFU.
adults welcomed

Richmond, VA

#11 Nov 8, 2013
VN Vet wrote:
The love of your life, Ms. Pelham had the nerve to go on Facebook, and call innocent people Klan members. And this evil "B" teaches school. And you have the nerve to call us kids---- STFU.
Actually I think Pelham is as ignorant as the rest of you, but its people like you VN Vet that fuel her fire to continue her ignorant rants. I don't agree one bit with her post, so before you tell me to "STFU" make sure you comprehend correctly. Thanks, have a great day!:)
Vet2

Richmond, VA

#12 Nov 9, 2013
Brenda Pelham...Why is she allowed to work at the school? What kind of message does that send to students? She says what she wants and there are no consequences for her bad behavior, right on the television.
No morals and no leadership skills. If she has them, where are they? She should be kicked off of council and thrown out on her ear from her job.
Is there no recourse?
Billy Bob

Hopewell, VA

#13 Nov 10, 2013
Yet another strong reason to end the ward system and to begin citywide council elections. As long as we have a ward system to elect council members we will continue to have members who only care about their ward and do not have the best interests of the City in mind.
question

Hopewell, VA

#14 Nov 11, 2013
Why doesn't someone run against Pelham? I hear Silvestro will run for ward 2. What a joke.
cramaz

Hopewell, VA

#15 Nov 24, 2013
question wrote:
Why doesn't someone run against Pelham? I hear Silvestro will run for ward 2. What a joke.
They are afraid she will play her favorite card on them. The RACE card that she plays every time she doesn't get her way!
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

#16 Nov 24, 2013
Getting the "high quality" of office holders is a good reason to question letting the uneducated, and welfare parasites the right to vote. Re is totally out of the equation, more whites are too ignorant to be able to vote en blacks. Only folks with a stake in the good of the country should be able to vote. People who only want free-bees ad are on the public dole should not have any say in how tax money is spent. Otherwise, we will only get the scum of the earth like we have now with Pelham, C.L-B. and maybe Anderson in the future. Just remember the screwing we took with the ethanol plant, Beacon, marina, downtown, etc. Reminds me of Obama-care.
OMG

San Jose, CA

#17 Nov 25, 2013
VN VET this is the first time I have ever agreed with what you posted. I believe everyone who voted for ethanol plant instead of a walmart should be put on a firing line. Also the only people that will actually use the Beacon will all be dead in 10-15 years then its going to sit and rot once again.
VN Vet wrote:
Getting the "high quality" of office holders is a good reason to question letting the uneducated, and welfare parasites the right to vote. Re is totally out of the equation, more whites are too ignorant to be able to vote en blacks. Only folks with a stake in the good of the country should be able to vote. People who only want free-bees ad are on the public dole should not have any say in how tax money is spent. Otherwise, we will only get the scum of the earth like we have now with Pelham, C.L-B. and maybe Anderson in the future. Just remember the screwing we took with the ethanol plant, Beacon, marina, downtown, etc. Reminds me of Obama-care.
cramaz

Hopewell, VA

#18 Nov 25, 2013
You have to watch this woman. She is smart like a fox. Masters degree and Captain in the service. Plays dumb for here own benefit. Her Arrogance is what will be her undoing.
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

#19 Nov 25, 2013
Thank you for hearing me out, OMG. The people who were for the ethanol plant, Beacon, etc. are only out for all the money and power they can screw the citizens out of. Those are the so called "GOBs" and their followers. Power corrupts, and all you have to do is open your eyes and look around town to find the ones who call the shots. THEY are the ones I'm against. It does sadden me that so many people around here trust them and look up to them. Never trust anyone in power!
cramaz

Hopewell, VA

#20 Nov 26, 2013
Speaking of follow the money. Check the commission that was paid for the Ethanol plant deal and to whom it was paid.

It would be worth it to put a few boxes of money in the right places when voting time came on council.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Lee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Courthouse Cafe Sun Barbara Fox 4
Searching for "Anchors Away" Sun anchors away 35
Hopewell School Superintendent has idea to deve... Jul 4 cramaz 79
News 'This is all I've ever known' Jul 3 Silent Echo 1
Good fishing spot In chester Jun 28 Ted 2
Anchors Away disappear again? Jun 24 anchors away 2
News New Hopewell stormwater fee begins in August Jun 23 just me 4
More from around the web

Fort Lee People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE