Two proposals could bring 300 apartme...

Two proposals could bring 300 apartment units to Petersburg

There are 1 comment on the Richmond Times-Dispatch story from Mar 29, 2009, titled Two proposals could bring 300 apartment units to Petersburg. In it, Richmond Times-Dispatch reports that:

PETERSBURG More than 300 new upscale apartment units could be built along the South Market Street corridor in the next five years with hopes of establishing a vibrant residential community downtown.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Richmond Times-Dispatch.

“Support Autism Awareness”

Since: Dec 08

Maryland

#1 Apr 4, 2009
Sounds like a great plan. I am glad to see that Petersburg may be on the rise again. Now if the crime ridden thugs and drug dealers would disappear that would be even better.

Petersburg is in diar need of economical support. It's a 911 call.
Once the revenue begins to come in along with employment opportunities perhaps Petersburg can regain the respect it once held.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Lee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Inmate dies at Central State Hospital in Va - wtvr (Mar '10) Dec 6 just me 109
Poison Products. Dec 5 David Gray 1
What happened to the Friday night update Dec 1 Tony Powroznick 12
Corruption / Illegal Acts by City Officials an... (Jul '10) Nov 29 Mansion Hiller 8
News City of Petersburg has been partially paying fo... Aug '16 True Judgement 2
Looking for soldier (May '16) May '16 Looking 1
A Flea Market in Petersburg (Apr '16) Apr '16 38 DD one snap 1

Fort Lee Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fort Lee Mortgages