Pope

Hopewell, VA

#1 Sep 27, 2013
Where's the spice at? Went out this evening trying to make my daily purchase of buddha to no avail no one had any and didnt say much
Same Ol Same Ol

Richmond, VA

#2 Sep 29, 2013
Read the Newspaper or watch the News once in a while. Some of the Spice sellers where arreated for selling it and I am sure the others quit selling it.
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

#3 Sep 29, 2013
A drug dealer is a drug dealer, bust them all. Anyone on illegal drugs need to put a gun to their head and pull the trigger. Do us all a favor.
Dope

Hopewell, VA

#4 Sep 30, 2013
VN Vet don't worry I think about doing it all the time but don't own no guns seems like the only way to beat addiction sometimes. But I want to tell you that you are a sick bastard for saying they. Unless you or a loved one had been through addiction you will never understand it. The withdraws from this stuff are terrible throwing up for few weeks and diarrhea so bad you could sh!t through a screen door and never hit a wire. Most people dont aim to get hooked on drugs it unfortunately happens. One thing I can say is when I was a child I vouched to never smoke crack and nevr have and never will. This stuff is almost as bad as crack though
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

#5 Sep 30, 2013
You play with fire, you get burned. I saw men die because they were on drugs in combat in Nam. Those dumb basturds could have got ME killed. I didn't drink or do drugs in Nam, because I didn't want to cause anyone else to die because of me. By doing drugs, you may harm others. Think about that!
hopefully

Hopewell, VA

#6 Sep 30, 2013
Hopefully its far far away from here its SOOO sad seeing all the sick people at the stores trying to get some and at the pharmacy tryin to get something to try to ease the pains. These pains will make a man into a boy
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

#7 Oct 1, 2013
Suck it up and quit doing drugs. Best to have never started. Period.
GI Joe

Baltimore, MD

#8 Oct 2, 2013
VN Vet wrote:
Suck it up and quit doing drugs. Best to have never started. Period.
YEAH! You tell them VN Vet. You keep pointing out the obvious. And ridiculous solutions. You have it ALL figured out.
stuff

Hopewell, VA

#9 Oct 7, 2013
VN vet unless you've been an addict you will never understand addiction. Maybe you ought to do a little research its a disease. Do you tell people that have cancer maybe if you had not worked around asbestos 30 years ago you wouldn't have cancer?
Really

Hopewell, VA

#10 Oct 10, 2013
64 W to West Point exit first store on right

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Lee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
March 9th Important Date 2 hr ANCHORS AWAY 28
Low water pressure at Bexley Mobile Home Park Mar 26 Silent Echo 10
See what Hopewell Contractor does not stand beh... (Aug '14) Mar 22 Buddy Mitchell 33
News Herea s why you have low water pressure in Pete... Feb 27 iloveapples 1
Why do guys feel good when they are getting jer... Nov '14 JJJ 2
News Skating rolls back into the Tri-Cities (Jan '14) Jan '14 Lordcaliva 1
Ordinance Museum (Dec '13) Dec '13 R_Ashburn 1
Fort Lee Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Fort Lee People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]