Refiners hit 'blend wall' with ethanol. Now what?

Mar 22, 2013 Full story: Christian Science Monitor 15

The Osage Bio Energy ethanol plant in Hopewell, Va., is reportedly being sold to Future Fuels LLP.

Full Story
Slurpee Summit

Reading, PA

#1 Mar 22, 2013
Now, the Hopewell citizenry are some of the dumbest Americans ever. The children do not have a chance. Homeschooler for future's trust, please send your children to public school, dumbass.

Where in the hell did you learn how to negotiate? How much was spent to clear the land, the incentives and on the economic developer? But you guys blame the feds and Obama for ruining the country?

Everywhere around the country are a whole lot of smart dumbasses just like you guys in localities. That's where those debts and deficits originate. Government can't get smaller, when idiots like the mayor and her lollipop guild can't think.
Ummmm WOW

Hopewell, VA

#2 Mar 24, 2013
Your point???
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

#3 Mar 24, 2013
Wonder what former mayor C.L-B. thinks now that she has made all those statements in the media about the great jobs coming to the city. Her track record for getting things right are way off.
Slurpee Summit

Philadelphia, PA

#4 Mar 24, 2013
Ummmm WOW wrote:
Your point???
A Mack truck just drove through your living room and your reply was, "your point?"

You are the epitome of the Hopewell electorate.

Since you missed the point, which dumbass liked and followed with my exact sentiments, point proven. It's not the message, everyone is saying the exact same thing; the people's comprehension skills suck. If Boehner says it, you're content. Obama says it, uproar. No one says it, revert to tradition, the other guys ruined the country. The Forefathers are the culprits.

How many days per week do you wake up and go to bed unchanged? Now, imagine that same criteria and apply it to a government. America awakened on July 4, 1776, when the sunset, it didn't even go the bed and wake up what it was the day prior. Men's thoughts and presence weren't meant to be permanently affixed to Life. It's as unnatural as a man sticking his penis in the ass and expecting the concept to produce a child. It's a misconception.

A pursuit of happiness can be buried in misconception's field, true enough but it doesn't produce fruit. Once it is realized, lack of time to properly prepare for what is needed, leads to a demand upon that farmer ( framer ). Slavery was his first response. Taxation his second. War his third. Segregation his fourth. Rugged Individualism his fifth. War his sixth. Crashing the system his seventh.
Slurpee Summit

Brooklyn, NY

#5 Mar 24, 2013
The problem with a matter over mind system is the lands and it's borders are the only priority. The people are promised to land. They're not promised to inherit it, the land is promised to inherit them; their worth belongs to the state. The state being the desires of the founder(s), their god.

The union or federal government is a center of trust; a centralized banking system to store the trust of 50 individual and separate countries as it pertains to America. Prosperity isn't an entitlement granted; the American dream, they supplemented the pursuit of happiness for right to estate. Posterity is your inheritance, your ability to remain here and be subjected to capitalism.

The entire system is supported by business and capital investors. We have a publicly owned infrastructure; wherein, it is insured by the people's times as a whole, instead of by the people whom make money due to it. When those infrastructures need repair the people endure the losses as opposed to the businesses and capital investors. It's been that way since 1980, inflicted by Reagan. Wherein, the quality of life for the citizens was detached from the gross domestic product. The rich grow wealthier, while the people support them and the country.

Fundamentally, stealing the people's wealth is a republican aim. It's easily done because conservative values and traditions are presented with their true intent. Slavery built their wealth and the allowance of future slavery is needed to sustain growth. What has changed is Whites alone can't feed their pockets, they require more support; which is cheap labor, Latinos and Blacks. Or more specifically, people that they can readily identify as different, in order, to assess an over exaggerated tax against in the form of interest.
Slurpee Summit

United States

#6 Mar 24, 2013
Lastly, more pain can be inflicted by the government than directly from the private sector. So, the private sector withholds job creation and support to divert people to seek military employment; wherein, whatever they want to provide is what you will get. It happens at the state level as well. Take notice of the unfunded liabilities within the state retirement fund, when they default, nothing can be done. The monies are simply gone. The adjustment will be made against the quality of life of the residents of each state; which the federal government will apply welfare and balance the conditions of the 50 separate states.

I'm Jewish, the founder of my state of mind is what created this awful system in an attempt to overthrow Egypt. Technically it has worked, the entire world is, in fact, at war with Islam. As a man, I am not in agreement. Americans are more disillusioned than most. It doesn't necessarily hurt anything, though. Have a wonderful life. Was my reply sufficient? You did ask what was my point. ;)
Slurpee Summit

United States

#7 Mar 24, 2013
VN Vet wrote:
Wonder what former mayor C.L-B. thinks now that she has made all those statements in the media about the great jobs coming to the city. Her track record for getting things right are way off.
Vet, you know you love her. Stop kidding yourself. The other replies were for the ummmm wow chick, let them be. After all, I took time to personally acknowledge you. You're welcome, in advance of your thanks. You ole sweetie pie. Lmfao
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

#8 Mar 25, 2013
You are so full of --it, your eyes have turned brown. That is why your name is "Slurping Sumshit"!:)
Slurpee Summit

Newark, NJ

#9 Mar 25, 2013
VN Vet wrote:
You are so full of --it, your eyes have turned brown. That is why your name is "Slurping Sumshit"!:)
It is what it is, Brother. It's too late to change the warfare's design. The Protestants are too denominated. Jews will never have the numbers. Muslims are regional. Catholics are flanking North America from the south.

It's easy to shake those empty White hands but what are their gods doing being those eyes. Crouched, shields at the ready and swords unsheathed. Whenever the Catholic Church wanted to end the war between their parishioners, they did. Imagine America stopping the flow of La Mara Salvatrucha's money. How do you stop Catholics from donating their earnings? Protestants lose because their fight is against each other. Whites versus minorities. Catholics build orphanages in every society, raise all as equals and wage war from the streets.

The top field general came from where? South America. I'm full of --it, naw, not I. When you're winning, saving everyone else is futile. Romney and Obama serve the same god. Michelle is the one taking the beating. A marriage of minds must be evenly yoked to a single god. That's why Jews and Muslims attempt not to marry, neither side wants to lose warriors. The fight isn't blood, it's the time within the blood that determines the final outcome. When the blood is actually spilled, the winner will have already been declared. Brains Beats Brawn, a cartoon, look for it and watch it.
Paul Hu

Newcastle Upon Tyne, UK

#10 Mar 26, 2013
All that is happening with this is that the whole plant is being shipped to Britain at a knock-down price and there will be no jobs for Hopewell.

So much for the New Jobs promised when Future Fuels bought it.

How stupid is the press
Paul Hu

Newcastle Upon Tyne, UK

#11 Mar 26, 2013
This is a farce as the plant is being shipped to Britain at a knock-down price subsidised by US tax payers .

So no jobs in Hopewell as promised in the press by Future Fuels.

What did you expect?
Stokie Gal

Silver Spring, MD

#12 Mar 26, 2013
Damn it, it's junk! Built by local drunks and crack head construction workers. The one and only time the plant was "turned on" it exploded.

Why does Britain feel the need to purchase this American shitte! I'm fairly certain we can find our own drunken druggies to construct same!
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

#13 Mar 26, 2013
Paul Hu wrote:
All that is happening with this is that the whole plant is being shipped to Britain at a knock-down price and there will be no jobs for Hopewell.
So much for the New Jobs promised when Future Fuels bought it.
How stupid is the press
Actually, the press was just reporting what Ms. Luman-Bailey (the former mayor) told them. She is one of the brilliant councilors who voted for the damn thing over the protests of the citizens of Hopewell. It's proof she doesn't have a clue.
AT A GLANCE

Englewood, CO

#14 Mar 28, 2013
Slurpee Summit wrote:
<quoted text> It is what it is, Brother. It's too late to change the warfare's design. The Protestants are too denominated. Jews will never have the numbers. Muslims are regional. Catholics are flanking North America from the south.
It's easy to shake those empty White hands but what are their gods doing being those eyes. Crouched, shields at the ready and swords unsheathed. Whenever the Catholic Church wanted to end the war between their parishioners, they did. Imagine America stopping the flow of La Mara Salvatrucha's money. How do you stop Catholics from donating their earnings? Protestants lose because their fight is against each other. Whites versus minorities. Catholics build orphanages in every society, raise all as equals and wage war from the streets.
The top field general came from where? South America. I'm full of --it, naw, not I. When you're winning, saving everyone else is futile. Romney and Obama serve the same god. Michelle is the one taking the beating. A marriage of minds must be evenly yoked to a single god. That's why Jews and Muslims attempt not to marry, neither side wants to lose warriors. The fight isn't blood, it's the time within the blood that determines the final outcome. When the blood is actually spilled, the winner will have already been declared. Brains Beats Brawn, a cartoon, look for it and watch it.
What a f--king goofball!
Ummmm WOW

Hopewell, VA

#15 Apr 25, 2013
Somewhere there is a point.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Lee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ethanol Smell 2 hr hopeful 8
See what Hopewell Contractor does not stand beh... 4 hr Buddy Mitchell 25
Mom and Pop restaurant in Chester VA 17 hr Robin 4
"ancors away" banned? (Mar '14) Sun aasdf 5
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Elderly and Disab... (Oct '10) Sep 13 Tony 1,358
Unarmed young WHITE Man shot by Black Officer i... Sep 4 Buddy Mitchell 2
Would you hire an unlicensed, uninsured contra... Sep 2 Buddy Mitchell 36
•••
•••
•••

Fort Lee Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Fort Lee People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Fort Lee News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Fort Lee
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••