FREE STUFF - wtvr

There are 3 comments on the WTVR story from Feb 17, 2010, titled FREE STUFF - wtvr. In it, WTVR reports that:

This week, lots of free food and more! FREE BURRITOS: Local Qdoba's are still celebrating their 7th Anniversary in the Richmond area by giving you FREE vegetarian or chicken burritos from 5 p.m.-7 p.m. every Wednesday for the rest of this month: February 17 and 24.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTVR.

Mia

Glen Allen, VA

#1 Feb 17, 2010
Thank you so much for putting these listings up!

“Ave Satanas”

Since: Dec 06

Bratislava, Slovakia

#2 Feb 17, 2010
Theres no such thing as FREE stuff....
freerecipes4u

Salisbury, MD

#3 Feb 19, 2010
I also found this site giving away free recipe e-books. They have some really cool ones.

==> http://free-recipes.thenetentrepreneur.com/

Form their site:

"For a limited time, we are giving all new "Recipe-A-Week" subscribers a FREE recipe e-book(valued up to $67!). All you have to do is subscribe to our "Recipe-A-Week" mailing list and you will receive a copy of any of these recipe books listed below. The choice is yours, and they are all loaded with tasty, original creations. Trust us, we've used most of them ourselves ;-)"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Lee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pelham New Mayor of Hopewell! (Jan '15) 6 hr question 30
News Son seeking Moore's Lake memorabilia (Oct '06) 21 hr Sharon 108
Searching for "Anchors Away" Tue Unbelievable 58
Mental health question Sun Done 3
Hottest girls list (May '13) Jul 22 Who wrote this 13
News Juvenile shot on Hinton Street (Oct '09) Jul 22 twiddle 4
Hopewell police department is a JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Jan '13) Jul 21 still seeking j... 10
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fort Lee Mortgages