High Schools: FHSAA set to reduce number of sporting events

Full story: South Florida Sun-Sentinel

The Florida High School Athletic Association has proposed a moratorium on scheduling the maximum number of athletic contests for all member schools for the 2009-2010 school year.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
whistle stop

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2009

what are schools that are one just for sports going to do?
That does not include Pinecrest, St, Thomas, by the way, they have great academics....I am talking about the public schools in Broward that are more concerned who their next football coach is, or are recruiting kids all over the county!

Since: Aug 08

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2009

"High Schools: FHSAA set to reduce number of sporting events". The Neo-Con, Nazi Bush Administration's Facist Government is STILL F-ing over America! Bush and company killed education in America. I hope all you loser conservative are HAPPY now. YOU killed young peoples' enjoyment of sports, et al. YOU should FUND SCHOOL SPORTS! Why? Well, aren;t YOU rich? Losers.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the Fort Lauderdale Forum right now

Search the Fort Lauderdale Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min Grey Ghost 1,033,571
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 14 min OzRitz 42,926
FL 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 39 min True Words 2,616
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr everybody 64,955
FL 'Hiccup girl' charged with murder in Florida (Oct '10) 5 hr AND 1,786
Cops: Florida official hid meth pipe in rectum 7 hr yy 4
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 10 hr King George 95,786
•••
•••
•••
•••

Fort Lauderdale Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Fort Lauderdale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance