Leonard Hamilton says FSU earned resp...

Leonard Hamilton says FSU earned respect on a national level

There are 12 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Mar 22, 2009, titled Leonard Hamilton says FSU earned respect on a national level. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

Florida State players and coaches packed their bags, emptied their lockers and on Saturday morning left this town to which they had traveled just days before full of the hope and anticipation that came natural with their first NCAA Tournament appearance since 1998.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

Since: Aug 08

AOL

#1 Mar 22, 2009
Uhhh, Leonard. HELLO?? "FSU earned respect on a national level"? HUH? Where? When? FSU is "ONE AND DONE". Please explain how the hell Florida's Secondrate University (FSU)- who by the way is on the way to NCAA PROBATION! LMAO!- earns national respect! Lenny, are you persuing a career in comedy?
Gatoralum

Hollywood, FL

#2 Mar 22, 2009
They didn'ty earn anyhting but a first round trip ticket back home after looking like the miserable squad their are
Gatoralum

Hollywood, FL

#3 Mar 22, 2009
"amything"
Gatoralum

Hollywood, FL

#4 Mar 22, 2009
"anything
Gatoralum

Hollywood, FL

#5 Mar 22, 2009
"didn't
Idiot

Orlando, FL

#6 Mar 22, 2009
Gatoralum wrote:
They didn'ty earn anyhting but a first round trip ticket back home after looking like the miserable squad their are
Their are? Pretty sad if you are a Gator alum.

p.s. That miserable squad beat UF again this year, making it 3 years in a row.
A E Banks

Saint Petersburg, FL

#7 Mar 22, 2009
Idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
Their are? Pretty sad if you are a Gator alum.
p.s. That miserable squad beat UF again this year, making it 3 years in a row.
You sorry cheating noles will be forced to vacate 2 of those victories over our gators due to your FLAGRANT N.C.A.A. rules violations. I'll be on I-4 next week with my 18 wheeler diesel rig and can put you out of your misery if you like.
Citizen Cane sez

Orlando, FL

#10 Mar 22, 2009
yeah, nothing garners national respect like losing to a team 7 seeds lower than you.
Renegade81

Winter Haven, FL

#11 Mar 22, 2009
Sad. Hamilton had a great season. Too bad he didn't have a game plan. UW looked at Duke's plan and used the same tactics. Kill some clock and get an open 3.

I'm still lost as to why Hamilton didn't keep riding Gibson until he flamed out.

At least the team showed up unike last year when they went through the motions at the NIT.
What THeF

Phoenix, AZ

#12 Mar 22, 2009
One of the 32 teams to leave after the first round, BIG respect especially when you take Elite 8 talent to the dance.

“Seminole Uprising! ”

Since: Jan 08

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#13 Mar 23, 2009
well considering the other 2 schools didn't make the tourney, they obviously have less respect nationally than the noles. and considering they beat the other teams you all can enjoy the sour grapes for another year!

“Seminole Uprising! ”

Since: Jan 08

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#14 Mar 24, 2009
What THeF wrote:
One of the 32 teams to leave after the first round, BIG respect especially when you take Elite 8 talent to the dance.
since when is elite 8 talent 1 senior, 1 junior and 5 freshman that type of talent....when all 5 are juniors give me a call....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Lauderdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 hr mdbuilder 1,383,526
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 hr mdbuilder 59,510
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 7 hr cpeter1313 311,215
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 12 hr TRD 70,607
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) Thu Tzu 98,045
News South Florida ports see mixed results in first ... May 24 Jayne 1
Review: OPTICIAN, Dr. Gary Enker World Eyeglass... (Feb '10) May 19 ScamWatch 11
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fort Lauderdale Mortgages