Change treatment of illegals

Change treatment of illegals

There are 61 comments on the www.sun-sentinel.com story from Jan 25, 2008, titled Change treatment of illegals. In it, www.sun-sentinel.com reports that:

It has been distressing to read news stories about parents who have been arrested and taken from their homes Gestapo-style, leaving their terrified children behind.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.sun-sentinel.com.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
ICE1

Redmond, WA

#1 Jan 25, 2008
WHO WRITES THIS GARBAGE MAYBE ILLEGAL ALIEN DAILY KOOKS!!!!

LATINOS,AFRICANS,PRS,CUBANS,
HISPANICS,MEXICANS

DO NOT BELONG IN THE CONTINENTAL USA

ANCHOR 1 BABY 2 SENIOR 3 DEAD
DEPORT ALL NOW!

MASS DEPORTATIONS,REPATRIATIONS

TRUE PATRIOTS UNITE!MULTIPLE DAILY PHONE,FAX,EMAIL US CONGRESS

VOID 1986,94 (D)ILLEGAL ALIEN BLANKET AMNESTYS
!JUMPSTART OPERATION WET BACK!

!! BEWARE !! OF ILLEGAL LEGAL ALIENS WITH FAKE,FRAUDULENT AMERICAN 1ST NAMES

HISPANICS,MEXICANS

END ILLEGAL LEGAL ALIEN IMMIGRATION

VOTE ALL TICKET(R)REPUBLICAN O8

“You think it is ok, so what!”

Since: Jun 07

The freeway or the water

#2 Jan 25, 2008
What is distressing is to read how illegal aliens sneak into the country, use SSAN that do not beling to them, work for years have families and even bring illegal children to America and then DEMAND to be allowed to continue living here like they had EARNED some kind of American right to be here...

send them HOME now.

If they were not sneaking in looting, they would not be here complaining about being arrested now!
Jrdn

New Almaden, CA

#3 Jan 25, 2008
Boo-hoo too bad! They're getting their just desserts, treated no differently than all the other parents in this country who break the law.

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#4 Jan 25, 2008
Janice Rubin is out of her freaking mind. Perhaps she is suffering from a nationality crisis. Yet more irresponsible journalism.

“Natural laws have no pity”

Since: May 07

Location hidden

#5 Jan 26, 2008
They would get treated a helluva a lot worse in other countries.
spud

United States

#6 Jan 26, 2008
gzeena wrote:
Janice Rubin is out of her freaking mind. Perhaps she is suffering from a nationality crisis. Yet more irresponsible journalism.
Isn't that the truth. I don't see how them stealing free education,food,housing and healthcare while paying no taxes constitutes bad treatment. Rubin has definately lost her grip.
Native Amer German Irish

New Carlisle, OH

#7 Jan 26, 2008
"What does it say about us when NAFTA resulted in at least 800,000 Mexican workers losing their jobs, and our response is to oppose their desperate efforts to work here so they can survive?"

You MORON! NAFTA cost Americans MILLIONS OF JOBS! Then you wonder WHY we're not worried about the ILLEGALS?! You had better start worrying about the AMERICANS who are desperate and trying to "survive".

Your precious "Billy Boy" SIGNED THAT bill, and we're now REAPING what he sowed. Hipocrite!

Since: Jan 07

United States

#8 Jan 26, 2008
Native Amer German Irish wrote:
"What does it say about us when NAFTA resulted in at least 800,000 Mexican workers losing their jobs, and our response is to oppose their desperate efforts to work here so they can survive?"
You MORON! NAFTA cost Americans MILLIONS OF JOBS! Then you wonder WHY we're not worried about the ILLEGALS?! You had better start worrying about the AMERICANS who are desperate and trying to "survive".
Your precious "Billy Boy" SIGNED THAT bill, and we're now REAPING what he sowed. Hipocrite!
well put
Native Amer German Irish

New Carlisle, OH

#9 Jan 26, 2008

Mexico's Presidente tells the world that NAFTA is GOOD FOR MEXICO.

Rubin, you're either a liar or hysterical & gullible.

“Illegals are not immigrants...”

Since: Apr 07

Mid-south, USA

#10 Jan 26, 2008
I agree, we need to change the treatment of illegals. For example, a little Mexican girl at my school just got on medicaid. Hmmm....let's see, her illegal parents just purchased a new house and a Hummer. Now I ask you, why can't they purchase insurance for this kid? The answer is simple, the government provides for their spawn, while ignoring our senior citizens as well as our veterans. What is wrong with this picture? These whiners all boo hoo when they are finally caught up with, tough. There are consequences for inappropriate actions. The last I heard, slithering across the border and using forged or falsified documents is still against the law. They need to stop dropping anchors for the wrong reasons,(entitlements) and then there won't be any kids sitting around being terrified...They make bad choices, and aren't mature enough to take the heat. These people are the biggest bunch of losers out there.

Since: Jan 07

United States

#11 Jan 26, 2008
cudzuqueen wrote:
I agree, we need to change the treatment of illegals. For example, a little Mexican girl at my school just got on medicaid. Hmmm....let's see, her illegal parents just purchased a new house and a Hummer. Now I ask you, why can't they purchase insurance for this kid? The answer is simple, the government provides for their spawn, while ignoring our senior citizens as well as our veterans. What is wrong with this picture? These whiners all boo hoo when they are finally caught up with, tough. There are consequences for inappropriate actions. The last I heard, slithering across the border and using forged or falsified documents is still against the law. They need to stop dropping anchors for the wrong reasons,(entitlements) and then there won't be any kids sitting around being terrified...They make bad choices, and aren't mature enough to take the heat. These people are the biggest bunch of losers out there.
They feel is the government ( which it means tax payers) responsibility to take care of the kids because they are born here..... Insurance to them is an inconvenience why spend their money when they have us to pay for those services?
Native Amer German Irish

New Carlisle, OH

#12 Jan 26, 2008
cudzuqueen wrote:
Right on!
JET1

Redmond, WA

#13 Jan 26, 2008
ICE1 wrote:

HISPANICS,MEXICANS

DEPORT ALL NOW!

!! BEWARE !! OF ILLEGAL LEGAL
ALIENS WITH FAKE,FRAUDULENT AMERICAN 1ST NAMES

HISPANICS,MEXICANS

“A Nation of Legal Immigrants”

Since: Nov 07

Lake City Florida,/ Nebraska

#14 Jan 26, 2008
ICE1 wrote:
HISPANICS,MEXICANS
DEPORT ALL NOW!
!! BEWARE !! OF ILLEGAL LEGAL ALIENS WITH FAKE,FRAUDULENT AMERICAN 1ST NAMES
HISPANICS,MEXICANS
ICE1,have you run out of paste yet?
zeezil

Charlotte, NC

#16 Jan 26, 2008
Illegal aliens come to America and expect us to turn our country - its laws, its culture, its system of citizen benefits - on its ear to benefit them. Then they accuse us of being racist, bigoted, and hateful xenophobes for requiring them to follow the law that countless LEGAL immigrants took the time to follow. They refuse to acknowledge how their actions can rightfully be interpreted as insulting. They’re essentially saying,“We don’t give a damn about you, your laws, your country or your culture…gimme, gimme, gimme.”

I’m quite sure that anyone who opposes illegal immigration would have no problem with immigrants of any stripe coming here legally, according to our laws, to make a better life for themselves. But by countless millions invading our country and overwhelming our schools and social systems, criminal justice system, hospitals, degrading our economy, taxing our already fragile infrastructure, crowding our cities and elbowing their way into jobs that are required by law to be given to citizens and legal workers; its just a bit or a problem to those of us who demand that our immigration laws be followed. It’s not racist or bigoted to demand that anyone who wants citizenship show their dedication to their new country by following its laws pertaining to immigration. Breaking those laws as your first action in your “new country” does not sit well with the vast majority of American citizens nor will they ever accept it.

“THE RUMBLE WILL BECOME A ROAR”

Since: Dec 06

United States of America

#17 Jan 26, 2008
Cricket 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
ICE1,have you run out of paste yet?
Probably not, and the cap lock is already glued down.
zeezil

Charlotte, NC

#18 Jan 26, 2008
Illegal aliens come to America and expect us to turn our country - its laws, its culture, its system of citizen benefits - on its ear to benefit them. Then they accuse us of being racist, bigoted, and hateful xenophobes for requiring them to follow the law that countless LEGAL immigrants took the time to follow. They refuse to acknowledge how their actions can rightfully be interpreted as insulting. They’re essentially saying,“We don’t give a damn about you, your laws, your country or your culture…gimme, gimme, gimme.”

I’m quite sure that anyone who opposes illegal immigration would have no problem with immigrants of any stripe coming here legally, according to our laws, to make a better life for themselves. But by countless millions invading our country and overwhelming our schools and social systems, criminal justice system, hospitals, degrading our economy, taxing our already fragile infrastructure, crowding our cities and elbowing their way into jobs that are required by law to be given to citizens and legal workers; its just a bit or a problem to those of us who demand that our immigration laws be followed. It’s not racist or bigoted to demand that anyone who wants citizenship show their dedication to their new country by following its laws pertaining to immigration. Breaking those laws as your first action in your “new country” does not sit well with the vast majority of American citizens nor will they ever accept it.
Rockfish

Lawrenceville, GA

#19 Jan 26, 2008
Jrdn wrote:
Boo-hoo too bad! They're getting their just desserts, treated no differently than all the other parents in this country who break the law.
This statement is exactly right. The kids of illegal immigrants should not be an exception to the law, especially when their parents are here ILLEGALLY! THIS NOT ABOUT RACE, IT'S ABOUT LEGALITY! Only the pig-headed fools and liars will claim differenty, as does this author.

“Illegals are not immigrants...”

Mid-south, USA

#21 Jan 26, 2008
JET1 wrote:
<quoted text>CRICKET DID YOU RUN OUT OF A REAL GREENCARD YET
JET1 and ICE1, are you twins?;)

“Obama is the Anti-Christ”

Augusta, Georgia

#22 Jan 26, 2008
Unless you are retired or disabled, you should get nothing from the government. No welfare, WIC, public housing, free medical, etc. The point is, if you don't work (legally) you don't eat. Period.
Let the illegal alien scum and their anchor rats starve to death. I really don't care.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Lauderdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 13 min Bluestater 1,252,424
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Earthling-1 54,004
Review: Red Balloon Party Rental (Sep '09) 5 hr Red Balloon Party... 49
Review: Law Offices Of George Castrataro 9 hr forgiveness 85
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 12 hr Ariel Sharon 70,151
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) Sun Anne 97,408
Review: Bellagio Condo (Apr '11) Jul 4 Justin 9
More from around the web

Fort Lauderdale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Fort Lauderdale Mortgages