Ex-cops must pay $7M to Broward man f...

Ex-cops must pay $7M to Broward man freed after nearly 26 years in prison | Video

There are 2 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Mar 27, 2013, titled Ex-cops must pay $7M to Broward man freed after nearly 26 years in prison | Video. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

The 9,389 days Anthony Caravella wrongfully spent in prison still haunt him, but he was relieved Tuesday that two former police officers who put him away are finally being held accountable.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

Yaegerj

Pompano Beach, FL

#1 Mar 27, 2013
I am glad it finally has come to the point where these false arrest by officers are having a huge pay off to the victims. Keep it coming.
PopFrancis

Savannah, GA

#2 Mar 27, 2013
Too bad my incident at Citation Way, I couldn't find an Attorney to take my case. I was wrongly accused by my ex and wrongly stunned gunned and continually harassed by Police in Coral Springs. Part of the reason, I now hang my hat in Ga, away from my four sons.

Police at times can be complete idiots. I was also a victim of being accused of mental defect, when it reality it was a just a "Sugar" concern, but what do Police know anyway.

Cleared up the sugar, cleared up all my mental health issues. T.G.

Sgt Allan, Sgt. Gallagher, and P.O. Crawford even find it too much trouble to get my college ring back. How many times have I appealed?? The stun gun kills and suppose to be a defensive weapon only.
Not looking for anything more than my class ring back but Police certainly lack class.

Brian and carol Walsh as well classless people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Lauderdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 min TRD 71,059
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min the deplorable Jo... 1,433,391
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 41 min Patriot AKA Bozo 61,512
News Obama founder of ISIS, says Trump 2 hr Counter Point 141
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 hr Truth is might 311,909
Review: OPTICIAN, Dr. Gary Enker World Eyeglass... (Feb '10) 14 hr Bro 14
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 21 hr rabbee yehoshooah... 72,039

Fort Lauderdale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fort Lauderdale Mortgages