Sunrise takes on owner of 'ugliest' h...

Sunrise takes on owner of 'ugliest' house

There are 227 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Jun 9, 2009, titled Sunrise takes on owner of 'ugliest' house. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

At first glance, you might assume the house has been abandoned, just another foreclosure victim.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

First Prev
of 12
Next Last
get real

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#1 Jun 9, 2009
How about some pictures of this property?
right on

AOL

#2 Jun 9, 2009
He is a nutcase. He is probably the same color that hents to paint hid damn house.
right on

AOL

#3 Jun 9, 2009
Yes show a pictures you idiots at the scum sentinel.
GoldenEdvis

Richland, MS

#4 Jun 9, 2009
picure?

“Slow Down, Life Is Too Short”

Since: Jun 08

Boca Raton

#6 Jun 9, 2009
There is a picture now and it is confirmed that it is the home of concerned one.
The Kooch is Bach

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#7 Jun 9, 2009
its a shithole. i don't love him.
The Kooch is Bach

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#8 Jun 9, 2009
s h 1 t h ole
Believe

Lake Worth, FL

#9 Jun 9, 2009
If he doesn't work, then he has plenty of time to clean up his mess. I feel sorry for all of his neighbors.
About Time

Winter Beach, FL

#10 Jun 9, 2009
Ok Dweeber, what was your excuse when you were working. The only thing I will miss when they clean your dump is the lack of calls I'll receive to do RODENT control in your neighborhood. I used to ask your neighbors “Why doesn’t the city do something about the abandoned house”? Now I know.

“Life's A Beach”

Since: Jun 07

Pompano Beach

#11 Jun 9, 2009
Call Neicy Nash & Clean House. They are looking for the messiest house in America.

Since: Jun 08

Spartanburg, SC

#12 Jun 9, 2009
Bill Slowsky wrote:
There is a picture now and it is confirmed that it is the home of concerned one.
LMAO!!!
Sam

Alpharetta, GA

#13 Jun 9, 2009
sometimes HOA can be a beautiful word!
Dudley

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#14 Jun 9, 2009
The man is truly sick, I have the misfortune of knowing him.He is in need of some medical help.
wow

Deerfield Beach, FL

#15 Jun 9, 2009
Listening/watching the video attached to the article confirms one thing...

Dude is cra-zazy with capital letters.

Suprised we haven't read about some good, old-fashioned vigilanteism at that p.o.s., filthy, disgusting house.
yep

Pompano Beach, FL

#16 Jun 9, 2009
Attorney Michaelson? isnt he married to commissioner Liberman on the broward county commission? and he lobbied the county commissioners for the city of sunrise? thats about the same thing that commissioner ritters husband did... now, when commissioner mccarty in palm beach county let that happen, she went to jail for it. whats the difference?
captain midnight

Pompano Beach, FL

#17 Jun 9, 2009
Leave the the poor guy alone
dajedo

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#18 Jun 9, 2009
Where are all the racists and Obama haters? If this had been black or latino person, the pinheads would have been out with a vengence.
Evk

Kew Gardens, NY

#19 Jun 9, 2009
LET THE MAN LIVE! THE WORSE PEOPLE OUT THERE WE SHOULD BE MORE FOCUSED ON.....BTW SORRY FOR THE CAPS.
Bella

Lake Worth, FL

#20 Jun 9, 2009
He says his neighbors all love him.
Eva

Pompano Beach, FL

#21 Jun 9, 2009
Just watched the Video.... this guy is a JERK and he is try to deflect the blame to the City of Sunrise.

What an ASS!! I hope they get a court order and bulldoze all that crap in the front yard.

Can you imagine what a hell hole its like inside?? No wonder he is unemployed and unmarried!! Who would live or work with this True White Trash??!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Lauderdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 min Patriot AKA Bozo 63,855
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min RoxLo 1,548,400
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 1 hr zazz 98,420
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 hr Choicerocks 314,688
Grant R White Thu Just now 1
Barry Cunningham Fandezvous? (Nov '16) Jun 13 sane here 5
News Gay Couple and Their 3 Kids Denied 'Family Boar... Jun 13 OldCapt 14

Fort Lauderdale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fort Lauderdale Mortgages