MIssing Maurice Jefferson , Fort Laud...

MIssing Maurice Jefferson , Fort Lauderdale boy who disappeared...

There are 69 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Mar 25, 2009, titled MIssing Maurice Jefferson , Fort Lauderdale boy who disappeared.... In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

Known as "Red" because of the color of his hair and complexion, Maurice Jefferson was never easy to forget.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
timmy the turtle

Hollywood, FL

#74 Mar 27, 2009
Einstein wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a sick piece of cuccaracha scheisse dude. You need psychiatric help. You are taking a stance that no clear thinking conservative would ever recommend. It actually is closer to the radical left's insanity, probably again proving that the old addage "extremism meets at the most extreme points of each opposite", meaning that you are the same as the far leftists, exactly the same.
You make me just as sick as Al Franken does.
His/Her type of thinking bares no generic relationship to some sect of politics other than her right-wing dislike of blacks. It is just flagrantly absurd. However, I bet there's a strong bond with Jesus somewhere in there. Something imaginary... something mystical... something... stupid.
dinorah perry

Hollywood, FL

#75 Mar 27, 2009
dinorah perry wrote:
First, I would like to Thank Terry O'Neal for Lend Your Hand. She's doing a unique documentary on Maurice Jefferson in Ft. Lauderdale Fla on Arp 2-Apr 6, 2009.

Maurice went missing/kidnapped in 1983 and I know you hold the key to unlock this horrible situation. Pls do right by God and by Maurice's family. You can remain anonymous...

There's a possiblilty that Maurice COULD be one of our John Doe. Florida has thousands of unidentified people. Maurice's family is pleading with you to help have a TINY piece of closure that would help ease this endless pain, endless frustration, the endless tears...They only want to know what happened to their child
Kindly, Dinorah Perry Missing Children International Ministries
The Candle Light Vigil has been canceled. PLEASE continue praying that thru Terry O'Neal,from California, documentary of Maurice,in Ft. Lauderdale Fla this Apr 2-6,2009 will force the right person to do the right thing...
WWW.MissingChildrenMinistries.Org
dinorah perry

Hollywood, FL

#76 Mar 27, 2009
My Son wrote:
I am the mother of Maurice Jefferson and yes Jefferson was my maiden name. No Red's father has nothing to do with his disappearance. First I would like to say thank you to all of you who can get a prayer through to please keep our family in prayer. To the person who feels he is in jail, I guess you know more than we do. If there is anyone out there that knows anything about this case please give his Grandmother a call the phone number has never changed. If you look at the picture in the paper and see how sad his Grandmother look you can tell she ie hurting, and we pray that someone will call with information.God bless you all and to you who have children I pray you never loose one or one gets missing.
Bet, we will not give up searching for Maurice..if we can't find him we'll keep fighting until we find out what really happened to him. I have read Maurice's misisng child report over and over again, I have talked to his girlfriend, I have submitted his case to our Second Chance Investigative Team..his case is solveable..we just need a little help from people who know what really happened back on Nov. 30, 1983. I hope and pray that Terry O'Neal's documentary of Maurice is the final piece we need to solve this case. As long as I'm alive, I will be an advocate for missing people. I believe nothing is too hard for The Lord Jesus Christ..in His time, he will answer us!!!
p.s. The Candle Light Vigil has been canceled
informed

United States

#77 Mar 28, 2009
This case begs the question...."When was the last time the Broward Sheriff's Office actively investigated this case"? Maurice at the age of 16 didn't run away (had no funds or place to go)and he had NO reason to run away. Facts suggest that there are individuals who are withholding viable information from Law Enforcement. With a little work, this case can be solved and justice brought to the family but, more importantly will provide answers to the family that has been suffering for 25 years.
I Know Too

United States

#78 Mar 29, 2009
informed wrote:
This case begs the question...."When was the last time the Broward Sheriff's Office actively investigated this case"? Maurice at the age of 16 didn't run away (had no funds or place to go)and he had NO reason to run away. Facts suggest that there are individuals who are withholding viable information from Law Enforcement. With a little work, this case can be solved and justice brought to the family but, more importantly will provide answers to the family that has been suffering for 25 years.
" With a little work, this case can be solved?" How do you know that? This case was investigated by police and private investigators and the FBI. Don't you think that everyone that could have been spoken to was? The only way this case will be concluded is when the person ( I believe only one person knows what happened) decides it is time to "fess up", most likely when that person is on their deathbed and about to meet their maker will they feel the need to unburden themselves. BSO has a case of two little girls that had gone missing in 1969, what about them?
Einstein

Dania, FL

#79 Mar 29, 2009
timmy the turtle wrote:
<quoted text>
His/Her type of thinking bares no generic relationship to some sect of politics other than her right-wing dislike of blacks. It is just flagrantly absurd. However, I bet there's a strong bond with Jesus somewhere in there. Something imaginary... something mystical... something... stupid.
You have provided more than ample evidence that my posit of the left meeting the right is an absolute truth.

Timmy The Turtle, meet and grasp your soul mate, Ghetto Disaster.

By the way, your name sounds like you were dubbed by some mafioso dummkopf who was impressed by the little, hairy lump on top of your shoulders.

Again, thank you for proof positive, it really is difficult to find such a cooperative fool so quickly.

Ghetto Disaster wrote:
<quoted text>
Go **** yourself! If you don't like it then don't read what's being said on the internet. Think I like seeing you losers everyday , everywhere I go? If this were a white kid you all would care less but because of this crap assss state and the hatred for whites here you all gang up on those who don't care.
You are a sick piece of cuccaracha scheisse dude. You need psychiatric help. You are taking a stance that no clear thinking conservative would ever recommend. It actually is closer to the radical left's insanity, probably again proving that the old addage "extremism meets at the most extreme points of each opposite", meaning that you are the same as the far leftists, exactly the same.

You make me just as sick as Al Franken does.
timmy the turtle

Hollywood, FL

#80 Mar 30, 2009
Einstein wrote:
<quoted text>
You have provided more than ample evidence that my posit of the left meeting the right is an absolute truth.
Timmy The Turtle, meet and grasp your soul mate, Ghetto Disaster.
By the way, your name sounds like you were dubbed by some mafioso dummkopf who was impressed by the little, hairy lump on top of your shoulders.
Again, thank you for proof positive, it really is difficult to find such a cooperative fool so quickly.
It's fine that you feel that way, however you have cited nothing that substantiates your claim. All you do is say I have proved whatever point you claim to have made. Timmy the turtle is the name of a song... there's no thought provoking gesture behind it. However, should I overestimate my intelligence and feel the need to be a pretentious, self-flagulating d-bag, I could always claim the handle "Einstein."
MARY

Zellwood, FL

#81 Mar 31, 2009
YOU NEED HELP! your screen name says a lot.
Lisa40401

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#82 Aug 19, 2012
Wow still to this day I alway check to see if you were found ... Tears following still wishing this was a joke.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Lauderdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr Incognito4Ever 1,278,293
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr Mothra 54,601
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 13 hr Gas Woman 70,161
Review: Law Offices Of George Castrataro (Feb '15) 15 hr Cupcake 140
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) Wed cpeter1313 310,234
Wife doesnt work, no children also. Should she ... Sep 1 deadline527 1
Derrick Jones former wave 3 anchor from louisvi... (Aug '13) Sep 1 Mike 20
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fort Lauderdale Mortgages