Federal agents raid Florida Career College

Stunned students came to class Tuesday morning only to be locked out of two Florida Career College campuses as federal investigators raided the schools. Full Story
First Prev
of 13
Next Last
One Mad Employee

Phoenix, AZ

#252 Apr 19, 2012
David Notso Knoble wrote:
Typos.....blah blah......typos.....
David Knoble is not so knoble he takes over Anthem Education Group and lays off so many people within the company after stating that he was not going. He bought them for their online, but he just killed it just like he killed his own with FFC. I dont know how he can sleep at night knowing that he food food out of the mouths of the people he laid off and their children.
EX FCC Instructor

Hollywood, FL

#253 Jun 29, 2012
Trust me One Mad Employee of Phoenix. David Knobel is a CON! he is just interested in money and makes it off the backs of instructors in classes over 30 students, with not enough lab equipment or shotty equipment!
He comes off as this nice guy but he is a fraud, liar and a totally dishonorably person. I regret working for him.
Former Employee

Tampa, FL

#254 Sep 6, 2012
WOW, is all I can say right now. I left this company prior to the buy out. I thought it would be better then before for the students. Guess not. He did let go of the wrong people. He should of let go of all the idiots that have no degree or common sense. How can you be a Dean of Education with out a degree or Campus President with out a degree, but you let go of a great staff in the home office. YOUR an IDIOT and LIAR. My heart breaks for the students and instructors who really do care.
sorryashell

San Jose, CA

#257 Thursday Sep 4
I worked at the Anthem Education Group's Online offices for two years. I quit and went found a real job where the people that I worked for weren't criminals; right before the buyout. I can with out a doubt tell you that I wasn't alone in leaving due to shady if not criminal practices. Whether it be Director(s) of Admissions trumping up bull to fire reps that wouldn't enroll someone that didn't even have a cpu or senior management having sex with all levels of employee's.... the place was bound for destruction.

I want to take the time to say that I am personally sorry for ever enrolling anyone into their shady school. I am really sorry for ever being a part of it.
trickle dwn zionism

United States

#258 Saturday Sep 13
Admiral steve Branham , aldrich Ames Branham and the JINSA fifth column specialize in recruiting traitors for the APARTHEID HEBRON REGIME of ziotard treachery

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Lauderdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min John Galt 1,110,483
FL 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 21 min I am the one who ... 2,975
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 21 min SolomonKane 46,798
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) 59 min The Poet 2,508
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr Yumpin Yimminy 68,521
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr Frijoles 69,414
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 10 hr King George 96,441
•••
•••
Fort Lauderdale Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Fort Lauderdale Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Fort Lauderdale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE