Federal agents raid Florida Career Co...

Federal agents raid Florida Career College

There are 245 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Oct 16, 2007, titled Federal agents raid Florida Career College. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

Stunned students came to class Tuesday morning only to be locked out of two Florida Career College campuses as federal investigators raided the schools.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

David Notso Knoble

Hialeah, FL

#210 Jan 18, 2008
Typos.....blah blah......typos.....
lightsource

Hialeah, FL

#211 Feb 6, 2008
well, it looks like David Knobel and his band of criminals will get away again! They just received clearance from the Department of Education to continue operations. Unbelievable how a little money will go so far. Keep going to this school! You will never receive a real paying job! Never!
Richard Hurtz

Jupiter, FL

#212 Mar 1, 2008
lightsource wrote:
well, it looks like David Knobel and his band of criminals will get away again! They just received clearance from the Department of Education to continue operations. Unbelievable how a little money will go so far. Keep going to this school! You will never receive a real paying job! Never!
Keep in mind that the swindler is in bed with Charlie Crist. Knoble used to send out emails to all of the employess asking them to support the Republican candidates. And he forced the Directors of the campuses to attend Republican fundraisers. Nothing like weilding your power to make people do your bidding.

Knoble and the rest of his gang of idiots are a bunch of Fascists.
lightsource

Hialeah, FL

#213 Mar 6, 2008
You have a point Richard! David is still on the Board of the Commission for Independent Education. This Board oversees all privately owned schools within Florida. The members of the Board are appointed by the Governor. Things that make you go hmmmmm!
Richard Hurtz wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep in mind that the swindler is in bed with Charlie Crist. Knoble used to send out emails to all of the employess asking them to support the Republican candidates. And he forced the Directors of the campuses to attend Republican fundraisers. Nothing like weilding your power to make people do your bidding.
Knoble and the rest of his gang of idiots are a bunch of Fascists.
not-white-trash

West Palm Beach, FL

#214 Mar 10, 2008
white-trash wrote:
guess what color the bosses are
90% of them are white trash!
Lea

United States

#215 Mar 10, 2008
fed up with the system wrote:
let me bring to the public attention, the situation at NST of ft lauderdale. the first problem the DEAN. he do not fail a student ,they can stay away for the whole mod and he will take the grades from a previous mod and upgrade the student file so they can pass. NST is a big ripoff and the feds need to go down there and check the teachers roosters, he can't change those also he is not qualified for the job. and corporate lend a closed eye to his behaviour, please speak to the teachers and students and get the real story. then charge cci for this mess
are teachers allowed to have roosters in school? first bum cracks hanging out, now roosters
schools just arent what they used to be
TRUTH

Hialeah, FL

#216 Mar 20, 2008
Just heard that this school is closing!
anonymous

Miami, FL

#217 Apr 25, 2008
Thats why jay and tracy are no longer there
schoolsoutforever wrote:
I tried to Instruct at FCC and 12 weeks was all I could stand. 50% of my time was spent calling students to get them back to school. The students cheated; Instructors were treated as 2nd class and SALES were rewarded. Jay & Tracy would change the grade to pass the student if the Instructor would not. I taught Medical Coding and Billing.
FastTrain is no better except they get students from Work Force, and there goes OUR TAX $$$$$
anonymous

Miami, FL

#218 Apr 25, 2008
that's why jay and tracy are no longer there
Question

United States

#219 Apr 27, 2008
You do not mess with the Fed. Period!!
Just me

United States

#220 May 2, 2008
I heard that Erik Brumme and his "buddy" Neil are no longer at FCC and that David Knobel is back in the operations side. Maybe David Knobel is finally cleaning up shop. I hope so. Does any one know if this is a fact?
The Truth

Hialeah, FL

#221 May 7, 2008
Just me wrote:
I heard that Erik Brumme and his "buddy" Neil are no longer at FCC and that David Knobel is back in the operations side. Maybe David Knobel is finally cleaning up shop. I hope so. Does any one know if this is a fact?
Your absolutely right! Erik Brumme and Neil are no longer working for FCC. Erik was forced to resign as all allegations were pointing to him on the doctoring High School Diploma issue! CIE Board Member David Knobel resumed control.
The Truth

Miami, FL

#222 May 21, 2008
When you privitize education, medicine, healthcare you change to benefit from providing service to greed. Essentially giving public funds to private hands.That is it in Canada college education is paid for with your taxpayer money instead of being misspent like here.
Naptown

Benton Harbor, MI

#223 Jun 19, 2008
Doesn't suprise me.... lol David and all his people includine the ones who have been dismissed have been involved in shady management there whole career. Any school and or company rany by David or erik is bound to fail....
Truthdogy

Hialeah, FL

#224 Sep 16, 2008
Still waiting for the FED to do scomething about this school!
just reviewed posts

Okeechobee, FL

#225 Jan 12, 2009
This is the first I have seen of these articles. Having worked there for the past few months I can absolutely concur that it is all about the money. I would love to know the names of the agencies that accredit FCC. FCC is up for re-accrediation in the next thirty days. They need to be stopped. Who should we contact?
easy

United States

#226 Jan 23, 2009
just reviewed posts wrote:
This is the first I have seen of these articles. Having worked there for the past few months I can absolutely concur that it is all about the money. I would love to know the names of the agencies that accredit FCC. FCC is up for re-accrediation in the next thirty days. They need to be stopped. Who should we contact?
just do a google for commission for independent education and their accrediting institution ACICS (Accreditating Council for Independent Colleges and Schools). Each body has the power to stop this corrupt school from defrauding Floridians!
Frankie

Los Fresnos, TX

#227 Feb 2, 2009
This is a great place to go to school if you want to look down the blouse of the receptionist. If you're looking for a career, forget it! Being a student at FCC is like being the victim of a pick pocket, in slow motion, over and over again.
Lyn Brant

Elk Grove, CA

#228 Feb 13, 2009
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Your absolutely right! Erik Brumme and Neil are no longer working for FCC. Erik was forced to resign as all allegations were pointing to him on the doctoring High School Diploma issue! CIE Board Member David Knobel resumed control.
Brumme was a creep when he was working with High Tech Institue in CA and AZ. Hope he gets what he deserves!
miami_fl

Miami, FL

#229 May 19, 2009
How about Florida National College? are they as good as FCC?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Lauderdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min RiccardoFire 1,483,802
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 19 min John-K 313,232
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Climate Master 62,985
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) Sun TRD 71,320
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) Sun zazz 98,316
Annika Dean Mormon Crisis Actress Jan 19 Joseph Smithy 1
News Multiple people shot, at least 3 dead at Fort L... Jan 19 Robbie Parker 2

Fort Lauderdale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fort Lauderdale Mortgages