Relaxing the 1000ft rules for sex off...

Relaxing the 1000ft rules for sex offenders

Posted in the Fort Lauderdale Forum

United States

#1 Feb 21, 2006
It has come to my attention that the Department of Corrections are overwhelmed with the increasing numbers of laws concerning registered sex offenders.I am finding that the probation department are relaxing the rules and hoping that a citizen doesnt make noise over it. I would like to know since when does the DOC make the rules and not enforce them? The Department of Corrections takes the Lion's share of the State's budget. Many of the laws passed in Florida concerning sex offenders were written with the blood of our children. I find DOC's attitude appalling and quite frankly a violation of the Laws.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Lauderdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr Waxman 1,728,253
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 hr cpeter1313 334,073
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr BEER FARTS 64,544
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 7 hr abu Ivanka al-Amriki 71,293
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 16 hr zazz 98,689
Repent Parkland Repent Repent America Mar 17 repent now 4
being Gay is wrong Mar 17 repent now 1

Fort Lauderdale Jobs

Personal Finance

Fort Lauderdale Mortgages