Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
805,001 - 805,020 of 1,080,441 Comments Last updated 56 min ago
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

VIDEO....

O’Reilly Admits Homosexuality Has “Nothing To Do” With Pedophilia After Widespread Criticism

http://equalitymatters.org/blog/201303130003
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Where are the old regulars?
Perhaps some gave up on any hope for this country and others are at their Obama altar of worship.

Maybe some in the latter group are just too embarrassed to come back on again. What with all the negative publicity and whistle blowing by other democrats.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
Dr Ben Carson is the man!!! We need a lot more people like him!!!
He is certainly a breath of fresh air among the pollution.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
January 2009 - Obama met with four NY Times columnists in the past 24 hours but still hasn't sat down with the White House team since being elected.
http://www.politico.com/404.html
Like Chavez, get the media on your side and control them.
Page not found.

Didn't you bother to check babe?

How are you liking the the star of the show Sarah Palin?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
March 16, 2013 - Huffington Post spotted several attendees of Obama's secretive meeting with fellow progressive mouthpieces including MSNBC’s Maddow, Al Sharpton and Lawrence O’Donnell.
Huffington Post reported it was part of his "campaign" to "sell the public" on key policies.
It wasn't the first of such hush-hush meetings since the beginning of his presidency.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/04/obam...
Control the media - control the people.
PICTURE....

President Bush discussed his policies with conservative radio hosts last month at the White House, including, from left, Mike Gallagher, Neal Boortz, Laura Ingraham, Sean Hannity and Michael Medved.

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/10/17/us/politics... ;

and BTW...the Obama meeting....not so secretive. as you just demonstrated.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
If you know about this, is it hush-hush :-)
How dare the Democrats organize a political meeting.
White House deputy press secretary Josh Earnest confirmed the meeting took place. It wasn't listed on Obama's schedule.

It was reported after the fact with very few details on what took place or why it wasn't on the president's schedule.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Page not found.
Posted it again. Look right underneath the original post.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Jesus To Speak At CPAC

Various sources have confirmed rumors that Jesus, the Son of God, will be a speaker at the 2013 gathering of Conservatives. Interestingly enough, it has been leaked that the Alpha and Omega was not actually invited to be a speaker, but using the powers of his Almighty Father, had himself put on the list to speak the last night of the conference.

In-fighting has erupted among the Conservative powers that be. Members like Mike Huckabee and Newt Gingrich are applauding the welcoming of the Lamb of God to speak to their followers, while morally-questionable loudmouths like Limbaugh and Bachmann are beginning to vocalize their fears of allowing the all-knowing one into their hypocritical midst.

Sources close to the King of the Jews have disclosed that Mr. Christ does not plan on tackling specific issues like abortion or gay marriage, much the way he didn’t back in the day, most likely because he still feels that treating each other with respect and love are really the things we should be focusing on. This point, undoubtedly, will still be lost on many in the Conservative camp.

One of Mr. Huckabee’s aides, asked to be kept anonymous , has been quoted as saying,“Our biggest fear is that he will come out all wrathful and pissed like at that temple that one time, and start yelling at us all for pretending to follow his teachings, while just being a bunch of shitty human beings who could care less about their fellow man.”

The Koch Brothers, Daddy Warbucks to the Conservative Movement, have remained silent on the issue. Fox News has begun questioning the authenticity of this man who is claiming to be the Prince of Peace, and has hinted at this appearance being another Liberal-conspiracy, to push Obamacare on the American people. The NRA has publicly announced that every patriotic American, in the light of this recent phenomenon, should purchase a gun.

Various attempts to contact Christ’s media team for verification of this story have been made at numerous churches and holy sites around the country. So far, all requests have gone unanswered.

http://thebigslice.org/jesus-cpac-satire/
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

is she gone yet? i have better things to do today than taking down Queen Nutjob for the umpteenth time.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
So, what do you use for a news source?
"John Galt"
"sonic" uses his imagination and web sites. When he uses a web site he picks and chooses the information the information he offers.
Peace
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Page not found.
http://www.politico.com/blogs/michaelcalderon...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

The real conservative war on women

The war on women. The left has been harping on about it for a year, and we’re largely in agreement that while it was effective politics, it’s utter horse shit. That is, we were largely in agreement until we spent the last two days at the 2013 Conservative Political Action Conference at National Harbor. Because everything we saw told us one thing for certain: The Democrats were right — though not in the way they thought.

Because here at CPAC, the first thing we noticed was the girls: Hundreds and hundreds of beautiful girls who decided to forgo bikinis and beaches to spend their spring break in pants suits and on panels. But even the most enthusiastic young politicos can only take so much minor-celebrity lecturing before it’s off to the bar for as many free drinks as they can manage, and that’s where the war is waged: Waged by an army of the most ineligible bachelors they could imagine. A horde of CPAC Bro Soldiers that outnumbers the noble women by 2:1.

The hoard is a terrifying sight to behold, but in reality, their bark is worse than their bite, and most of these young warriors are gentle souls. Still, it’s best to identify CPAC Bro Soldiers from a distance, and avoid if at all possible. So here, at The Daily Caller, we have compiled a useful list for identifying these young princes.

The Language

The language of the CPAC Bro Soldier is not one of romance, but of numbers, history and religion. It can be quickly identified by its high and nasally tone, or, sometimes, low and booming tone. The topic of conversation is also a dead giveaway.

If the gentleman at the bar is speaking of the specific rate of inflation, Operation Barbarossa or the sins of the flesh, he is very likely a CPAC Bro Soldier. The CPAC Bro Soldier will often be very well versed in his subject: If given the chance to choose the topic, he will gravitate strongly toward one he has tackled with the intensity of a Trekky.

Often, the CPAC Bro Soldier punctuates his speech with sneezes, sniffles and hand-to-nose wipes. The origin of this custom is unknown, but some trace it back to allergies.

The Mission

The mission of the CPAC Bro Solider is less-well understood. While aggressive in his pursuit of argument and the highly coveted capture of a female’s attention, by and large the CPAC Bro Soldier means no harm, and is incapable of sophisticated malice. In the end, the true damage a CPAC Bro Soldier inflicts isn’t hanging out at CPAC — which is great — but in how damn many of him are, in fact, hanging out at CPAC.

Yes, ladies, the war on women is real. We have seen it; and it is terrible. We feel your pain, and know your struggle.

See y’all next year.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/03/16/bedford-the...
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

yawks minge wrote:
<quoted text>
I think "amidst" would have been a better choice for that cliche. So, what grade(s) did you "teach" carol from orlando? Was it "sandbox?" Were you in charge of making sure they didn't pee in it, like those little rascals do in those mickey D's fishbowl things with all the colored balls in it? Filthy little beasts they are, and believe me, I speak from rueful experience. I've been stretched out of all continence more than once ...
Yes, "amidst" would have been a better choice of words.

But since we're spouting off opinions and not writing presidential speeches, I just picked a word to get my point across.

Actually, it was first going to read Dr. Carson "is a breath of fresh air IN ALL the pollution" but changed my mind at the last minute.

You would have approved of that, right?

“talk to the kitteh”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Kids. Love 'em.
Yes, they were very cute and those expressions on their faces! Priceless!:)

That little girl with the single stuffed toy looked as if she was barely suppressing a giggle fit.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
so nobama is gay or what?
"Lincoln"
I take it you are referring to president nobama. He has admitted to gay sexual encounters.
Peace
KMA
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"John Galt"
"sonic" uses his imagination and web sites. When he uses a web site he picks and chooses the information the information he offers.
Peace
plenty of Obama take downs on some of the sites i use.

so one has to wonder why no one ever throws them back in my face.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
Yeah I found it and it was dated Jan 14 2009__Obama was sworn in on Jan 20 2009.

So__it's what?

An opinion piece on a blog that means less than dk.

I'll hand it to Palin__she hit on every single right wing sound byte whether or not it had already been debunked a thousand times. I wonder who wrote the speech for her? Perhaps her mentor Bill Kristol?

Just think, that crazy lady could have been POTUS.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
plenty of Obama take downs on some of the sites i use.
so one has to wonder why no one ever throws them back in my face.
Hate to be the one to break it to you, but it's all in your head.

You've been satisfactorily brainwashed by the Obama media mind control team.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

yawks minge wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi fats! I'm yawk's minge! Yep, you heard me right. I CAN talk, even though that gross italianate pig keeps me pretty much in a constant state of camel toe what with her garish capri pants that are always at least 2 sizes too small! If I hear her say, "Oim a soize 12 ya know, have been since caw-lege," I swear I'm gonna puke, or at least stain a little.
But now down to business. I've got lots to say being that I'm muffled so much, but maybe I'll just break this up into small bursts. It also helps that the beast has to sleep sometimes, or I'd go made for sure and do something desperate. The gibberish-spouting exhibitionist is always trying to steal my thunder as I fume and stink down here, glued to her computer chair. Little does she realize that I could have made us both a nice living if she'd every stuck, just once, to one of those weight loss programs. Well, to be honest, she must have had a wicked case of acne as a youngster as well, and when Guido gets mad he resorts to cheap shots like "yo, crater face, shutta yer hole," or "iffa youra goin to the gym every day, how comma your azza stay so damma fat?" Guido's off the boat, you know -- even goes to family get togethers in a "wife beater." If it's a wedding, he'll put on a tie sometimes. Sheeeesh!
Anyway, I'm getting off track, so I'll get to you later. Phew, it gets hot down there, and I have too much to get off my mind. Anyway, you're like a minge magnet, I gotta tell you. You're almost too much to -- like some kind of renaissance idiot savant -- the kind who makes folks mad just by being alive. But don't worry, I'll be back (if that jabbering guinea idiot doesn't slam me into some day-glo pink horror immediately upon arising from her coffin!). Don't ask me how I type as she sleeps -- us girls can do lots of stuff you men know nothing about. Sometimes I wish I were a tit; you men are much less frightened of them than they are of us. We're always having to whisper to you, subliminally, "it's okay, big boy; it's what you came out of ... there there, I know it's dark and hairy and a little musky, but it's been like this since the dawn of humanity, and sooner or later, you're just gonna have to dive in ... blah, blah blah ...
Okay, later fatty. Just let me say that you're a miserable liar. That's 'cause you're STOOPID. Stoopid folk don't know when to just shut up and stop gilding the fake lily (the unadorned lie, dummy). They can't help themselves. Leo was right on the money -- the lie about the 5 year old calling herself "shut up kenisha," or whatever, is a total crock -- and thus, gives the lie to everything you claim. You overplay your cheap hand, because you're playing to a gallery of idiots whose IQ's are likely even lower than your own, and you want to look vital and useful -- a taxpayer, dad nab it! It makes you commit honkers such as "You are losers WHOM suck money from the the working taxpayers," and such. That's because you are to Leo as a jackal is to a lioness. Oh, yeah, when you constantly refer to your old ball and chain as "my beautiful wife," anybody who's semi-sentient knows instantly that she's FAT, and uglier than a pile of sh!t before dawn. Did you mean to let us know all this stuff? I know -- you can't help yourself. And that's why I like to come out to play more than I get to. You f***ers are just too much fun!
Later, fatty ...
You just can't help talking about yourself, can ya? You're the one with the inferiority complex. You can't spell properly, and you make an ass of yourself, every time you type here. Keep it up, everyone needs the grins you provide.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Why Conservatism Isn’t Just Anti-Obama or Anti-Left

In the first two years of the Clinton administration, the Democratic Congress passed an assault-weapons ban, a tax hike, and a bill criminalizing anti-abortion protesters (the Freedom of Access to Clinic Entrances, or FACE, Act). Clinton tried unsuccessfully to abolish the ban on homosexuals serving in the military—a rather shocking idea in 1993—while his wife championed a healthcare overhaul much more progressive than Obamacare. Today Bill Clinton is remembered as a welfare-reforming moderate, but when he had the chance he pushed the liberal agenda as far as it would go—and farther.

By contrast, when Obama had a similarly strong hand in Congress, his most left-wing accomplishment was getting onto the statute books a healthcare reform that bore striking similarities to the Heritage Foundation’s 1993 alternative to Hillarycare. Yet even some quite intelligent people will tell you that Obama is the most left-wing president in American history. He’s not even the most left-wing president in the last 20 years.

That doesn’t make him a philosophical conservative, of course. But Obama does exhibit a great deal more “stand-pattism” than ideological fervor. Progressivism itself is far from revolutionary in 2013: Obama came around to supporting gay marriage only at a time when 51 percent of Republicans under 30 do so, too. That issue—which radicals have never found very radical at all—has been debated now for two decades. And that’s still, as far as older folks on the right are concerned, the cutting edge of leftist innovation.

No left-wing economic theory is challenging neoliberalism. Obama’s program is Keynesian—i.e., it draws on ideas that were fresh 80 years ago—and its Keynesianism is tepid in the eyes of figures like Paul Krugman, who themselves are hardly Bolsheviks. There are plenty of bad ideas on the left, but they’re all old ideas.

On the other hand, the past decade has seen exciting new bad ideas arise on the right, beginning with that of fomenting revolution throughout the Middle East. We already have an excessively financialized economy, but while the left has played a considerable role in bringing that about, the notion that there’s nothing dangerous about concentrating wealth in very few hands—or that American workers should have to compete for wages on a leveled playing field with billions of people in the developing world—is characteristic of the right’s economic philosophy. If you had to say whether America was in greater danger of tilting toward communism or plutocracy, could you honestly answer “communism”?

An overpriced, hyper-militarized foreign policy that fails to protect us from its own blowback; the immiseration of the American middle class; the structural weakness of the global financial system; the diminution of privacy amid the press of technological intrusions and mass taste; and the political/cultural fragmentation that deprives society as well as government of the capacity to act—all these things transcend the late 20th-century American understanding of the left-right spectrum. If your idea of conservatism is that it’s “anti-left,” you won’t be fighting the most important battles.

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/mccart...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Fort Lauderdale Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Fort Lauderdale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••