Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#859539 Feb 14, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> They are coming! California has already passed laws aimed at creating traffic violations by driverless vehicles. I kid you not.
The liability issues for driverless vehicles will be interesting.

Some folks actually enjoy driving, particularly if the car offers some performance. Other losers prefer a self-driving Volt.

Choice is OK.
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#859540 Feb 14, 2013
leosanusobama wrote:
<quoted text> That would by you...Ho,ho,ho...
.. one that can't find work ..

Where she comes they pay by the pound and nobody can afford her.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#859541 Feb 14, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Gee, flackmassey, Lincoln was alive in 1871? Did you see that on Scify, Discovery, or NASCAR? "Virginia v. West Virginia, 78 U.S. 39 (1871), is a 6-to-3 ruling by the Supreme Court of the United States which held that where a governor has discretion in the conduct of the election, the legislature is bound by his action and CANNOT UNDO THE RESULTS BASED ON FRAUD. The case implicitly ratified the secession of the state of West Virginia from the state of Virginia, and explicitly ratified that the counties of Berkeley and Jefferson were part of West Virginia." Pretty sure you Grumpy Old Pricks would refer to that as legislating from the bench or the spoils of war if it didn't jibe with your current Dixiecrat-rethuglicant ideology.
Hey dumbf++K! Do you see West Virginia in my post anywhere? F++king nonreading comprehension friggin' libtards.
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#859542 Feb 14, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Flacknomics: Paying more in taxes because you make more money is a tax increase.
Corollary: When the Republicans call for tax cuts, they want people to make less money.
Flackanomics 101
Flack - you need to dumb it down for this moron.
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#859543 Feb 14, 2013
Edthirty wrote:
<quoted text>
Regarding the "puppet" comment, thank you for helping me make my point.
Yes, that was good. The one on the top of your head was getting dull.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#859544 Feb 14, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Two hard-working people, making eighteen an hour? Ask flack...he'll tell you they can do "real good" on that--he's "seen" it, even when they're doin' it part-time at Wal-Mart and leaving the kids in the parking lot.
Those who lack the intelligence, skill, or ambition to earn more than minimum wage should not reproduce.
Homer 2016

East Stroudsburg, PA

#859545 Feb 14, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
It is an interesting academic discussion.
It will cause the constitutionalists to think a little.
There is nothing anyone can say to those who want government by political whim. Hopefully, things won't worsen to the degree where they have to learn that lesson the hard way.
There is a connection between the Constitution and the United States becoming the most beneficial and benevolent nation in the history of civilization. Without the Constitution, we would have devolved into what you see everywhere else in this hemisphere, and it would have been impossible to have remained united.
Amen.'It will cause the constitutionalists to think a little.' Was my only point.

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#859546 Feb 14, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Excellent, people making more money and we can pay down some of Bush's leftover debt. Thanks Flack, you are usually all gloom and doom.
Isn't it wonderful that these Gnarly Officious Piles can't even begin to fathom Obama's master plan to turn the economy around? Their Ah-Ha moments all have to do with discovering they're out mounting a soapbox (or another something offensive) in the cold, having forgotten to put on pants.
Homer 2016

East Stroudsburg, PA

#859547 Feb 14, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Hey dumbf++K! Do you see West Virginia in my post anywhere? F++king nonreading comprehension friggin' libtards.
Calm down. Focus your anger on me.
Homer 2016

East Stroudsburg, PA

#859548 Feb 14, 2013
For some reason I have West Virginia stuck in my craw these last 2 days.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#859549 Feb 14, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>GM's 4Q earnings equate to a profit sharing bonus of $6,750. Each of the Detroit Three issue large bonus checks this year Homer, looks like the bailout was a good thing and 2013 is projected to be better than 2012.
GM should pay back the taxpayers before handing out bonuses.
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#859550 Feb 14, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Aggravation? You really are an awfully lot like a mosquito, but I really don't sweat the small stuff, so GFY, ESAD, ASAP.
Don't worry, a house fly like you is bigger and abosrds food like a sponge. You people like sponging, so no problem carrot top. Will you lead the sleigh next year? We need something bright that can act as a ballast for the other eight reindeer.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#859551 Feb 14, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Flacknomics: Paying more in taxes because you make more money is a tax increase.
Corollary: When the Republicans call for tax cuts, they want people to make less money.
Flackanomics 101
Slow down and read it again. The employer is paying more in taxes without the benefit of an increase in pay.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#859552 Feb 14, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Those who lack the intelligence, skill, or ambition to earn more than minimum wage should not reproduce.
Agree, not till they at least get their fiscal house in order.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#859553 Feb 14, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>What a "moran"! Admit that what they all really have in common is that until the day they died (and for an eternity thereafter) they'd all repeatedly turn you down..."Me too, me too! What they said!"
Hillary's stroke will be a factor in 2016 unless the media continues to hide the facts.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#859554 Feb 14, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
They lay off one of the employees and mom and pop work more hours.
Exactly.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#859555 Feb 14, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
GM should pay back the taxpayers before handing out bonuses.
First and foremost.

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#859556 Feb 14, 2013
leosanusobama wrote:
<quoted text> That would by you...Ho,ho,ho...
"BY you"??? Obviously it did go there...maybe you should also check that area over the dent on your head..."Waxturds, waxturds, he's getting too arthritic to flip the birds...
Homer 2016

East Stroudsburg, PA

#859557 Feb 14, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
$18 in the central valley vs $18; in the bay area...huge difference.
'in the central valley','in the bay area', no one talks like that except Californians, you're not a real American. In fact I would suggest that the entire state of California is unconstitutional <crowd groans>

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#859558 Feb 14, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Aggravation? You really are an awfully lot like a mosquito, but I really don't sweat the small stuff, so GFY, ESAD, ASAP.
Esad? Really? Sounds like you let the small stuff roll right off.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Lauderdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 31 min Earthling-1 48,596
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 53 min Kathwynn 306,601
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr TRD 68,802
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 5 hr Eric 70,629
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 21 hr zazz 96,566
Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) Thu Swedenforever 54,527
Need dope, boi, diesel h, opiates Nov 25 darkmassuniverse 2
Fort Lauderdale Dating
Find my Match

Fort Lauderdale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Fort Lauderdale News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Fort Lauderdale

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 4:00AM