Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
AmericanMan

Russellville, KY

#834512 Jan 6, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
The liberal cowns are too stupid to get this simple fact. The wealthy left uses them and gives them bread crumbs.
Please tell us liberal clowns once more how that the more the rich have the more jobs are created. How has that Trickle Down theory worked for the average American worker?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Professor Ayreshire

Santa Fe, NM

#834513 Jan 6, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Fox Flash: OíReillyís Crystal Ball
http://video.foxnews.com/v/1918848153001/fox-...
wrong again carol.
I find that those who bash Fox News are the same ones being brainwashed by NBC's MSLSD, Soro's Media Matters, The New York Times, The Huffington Post and all the other so-called radical News Organizations!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
SATANS BIG HAIRY BALLS

Shibuya, Japan

#834514 Jan 6, 2013
Q: HOW CAN YOU TELL THE JEW AT A MORMON WEDDING?
A: HE'S THE GUY DRESSED UP LIKE A WOMAN STOMPING ON THE OTHER GIRLS TRYING TO MAXIMIZE HIS CHANCES TO CATCH THE BOUQUET.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#834516 Jan 6, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
There are a lot of things we don't fully understand or about which we know the full story.
Apparently, the democratically elected, Mohammed Mosaddeq, planned to nationalize the oil industry and shut out the Anglo-Iranian Oil Company which was a vital interest to Britain's economy and provided them political clout in the region.
By the time Eisenhower came to office, fears that communists were poised to overthrow the Iranian government became an all-consuming concern. The power struggle between Russia and the U.S. back then was, in part, who had the most influence in oil-rich countries.
Both Britian and the United States had much to lose.
We could have gone back to the horse and buggy, I suppose.
As Madeline Albright summized, "The Eisenhower Administration believed its actions were justified for strategic reasons."
There are no crystal balls.
I wish you wouldn't use the word "we" when talking about things YOU don't understand.

You can make the above rationalization all you want but it doesn't negate the damage that resulted and doesn't justify repeating the mistakes of the past.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

#834517 Jan 6, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Ammo Man! It's the thread moron OldRaider who tries to set a up a phoney scenario and then the idiot asks the same question over & over again. What a pethetic little Dumbfk. Move along hypocrite.
You're too easy waxturd/gooberÖÖ All I have to do to lure you out from under your rock is show up. You're my bitch, I own you.
Anyone interested in a free moron? Brain has never been used.
Professor Ayreshire

Santa Fe, NM

#834518 Jan 6, 2013
SATANS BIG HAIRY BALLS wrote:
Q: HOW CAN YOU TELL THE JEW AT A POLISH WEDDING?
A: HE'S ON FIRE.
You might be a Filthy Muzzie like SATANS BIG HAIRY BALLS ifÖ..
1. You refine heroin for a living, but you have a moral objection to liquor.
2. You own a $3,000 machine gun and $5,000 rocket launcher, but you canít afford shoes.
3. You have more wives than teeth.
4. You wipe your butt with your bare hand, but consider bacon unclean.Ē
5. You think vests come in two styles: bullet-proof and suicide.
6. You canít think of anyone you havenít declared Jihad against.
7. You consider television dangerous, but routinely carry explosives in your clothing.
8. You were amazed to discover that cell phones have uses other than setting off roadside bombs.
9. You have nothing against women and think every man should own at least four.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Professor Ayreshire

Santa Fe, NM

#834520 Jan 6, 2013
AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>Please tell us liberal clowns once more how that the more the rich have the more jobs are created. How has that Trickle Down theory worked for the average American worker?
According to official IRS data, the top 1% of income earners paid $84 billion more in federal income taxes in 2007 than in 2000 before the Bush tax cuts were passed, 23% more. The share of total federal income taxes paid by the top 1% rose from 37% in 2000, before the Bush tax cuts, to 40% in 2007, after the tax cuts.

In contrast, the bottom half of income earners paid $6 billion less in federal income taxes in 2007 than in 2000, a decline of 16%. The share of federal income taxes paid by the bottom 50% declined from 3.9% in 2000 to 2.9% in 2007.

The Bush tax cuts also included a doubling of the child tax credit from $500 per child to $1,000 per child. Because of that, and the 33% cut in the bottom tax rate, nearly 8 million more people dropped off the federal income tax rolls entirely, paying zero federal income taxes. Indeed, under the Bush tax cuts, the bottom 40% of all income earners not only paid no federal income taxes, as a group on net. By 2009, they were being paid cash by the IRS equal to 10% of all federal income taxes.

These Bush tax cuts did not explode the deficit, as Obama and his echo chamber have alleged. By 2007, the deficit was down to $160 billion, less than 15% of Obamaís deficits today. Total federal revenues soared from $793.7 billion in 2003, when the last of the Bush tax cuts were enacted, to $1.16 trillion in 2007, a 47% increase. Capital gains revenues had doubled by 2005, despite the 25% capital gains rate cut adopted in 2003. Federal revenues rose to 18.5% of GDP by 2007, above the long term, postwar, historical average over the prior 60 years. CBO was projecting surpluses to return indefinitely in 2012 through the end of its projection period in 2018.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/peterferrara/2012...
SATANS BIG HAIRY BALLS

Shibuya, Japan

#834522 Jan 6, 2013
Professor Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>You might be a Filthy Muzzie like SATANS BIG HAIRY BALLS ifÖ..
1. You refine heroin for a living, but you have a moral objection to liquor.
2. You own a $3,000 machine gun and $5,000 rocket launcher, but you canít afford shoes.
3. You have more wives than teeth.
4. You wipe your butt with your bare hand, but consider bacon unclean.Ē
5. You think vests come in two styles: bullet-proof and suicide.
6. You canít think of anyone you havenít declared Jihad against.
7. You consider television dangerous, but routinely carry explosives in your clothing.
8. You were amazed to discover that cell phones have uses other than setting off roadside bombs.
9. You have nothing against women and think every man should own at least four.
OWWWWWWWWWWWWW... YA GOT ME!... NAW, NO YOU DIN'T. BUT I CERTAINLY GOT YOU DIN'T I, CHAIM? SAY, UM, AIN'T NO. 9 A MORMON?
SATANS BIG HAIRY BALLS

Shibuya, Japan

#834523 Jan 6, 2013
I TOTALLY LOVE IT THAT YOU WANT TO FIGHT WITH ME, SOLLY, BUT DIN'T NOBODY TELL YOU WHO AND WHAT I AM?

Location hidden

#834524 Jan 6, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Well it wouldn't be Quentin Tarantino without the gore. Tell me how it worked
You loved the good guys and hated the bad guys. The soundtrack and cinematography were excellent. I would argue that the gore in Reservoir Dogs and Pulp Fiction were integral, that he wasn't pulling punches but since the Kill Bill movies he's made it gratuitous and not only unnecessary but off-putting.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#834525 Jan 6, 2013
<quoted text>I find that those who bash Fox News are the same ones being brainwashed by NBC's MSLSD, Soro's Media Matters, The New York Times, The Huffington Post and all the other so-called radical News Organizations!
The Freeloader Myth

The argument these conservatives are making has two components. First, it is wrong as a matter of civic morality for some people ó let alone large numbers of people ó to contribute nothing to the support of the federal government. Second, this situation is politically dangerous because it means that, for a large number of voters, big government is, or appears to be, free. These voters will therefore support the expansion and oppose the retrenchment of government, voting themselves goodies at other peopleís expense.

The good news is that these fears are overblown. The 47 percent figure does not mean we are near a tipping point. Most of the people included in that figure do make financial contributions to the federal government, and there is no reason to think that nonpayment of income taxes is turning millions of Americans liberal. The bad news is that worrying too much about this number will lead conservatives down an intellectual and political dead end.

http://www.nationalreview.com/articles/283265...

so i guess he's bashing FOX?

damn those radical conservative intellectuals!! they might brainwash some conservative into believing the truth!!! and then how will FOX make any money!?!
Professor Ayreshire

Santa Fe, NM

#834526 Jan 6, 2013
SATANS BIG HAIRY BALLS wrote:
Q: HOW CAN YOU TELL THE JEW AT A POLISH WEDDING?
A: HE'S ON FIRE.
Your vision is being obscured by a pair of large hairy testacies! Did Jews hang you by your filthy little Muslim baby feet and spank your little bottom blue and that's why you hate them so much you imbecile?? I only wish they had and then you have a reason for your gum flappin ignorant nonsense, hate, lies, propaganda and endless hogwash!! Go back to looking at your Hamas Jewish hate material they sent you and remain a susceptible victim to the psy ops campaign waged by the you and the Hamas Sock Puppets states media.
Professor Ayreshire

Santa Fe, NM

#834528 Jan 6, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
The Freeloader Myth
The argument these conservatives are making has two components. First, it is wrong as a matter of civic morality for some people ó let damn those radical conservative intellectuals!! they might brainwash some conservative into believing the truth!!! and then how will FOX make any money!?!
This is his own opinion!! Period!! It does not prove he's right!!
SATANS BIG HAIRY BALLS

Shibuya, Japan

#834529 Jan 6, 2013
MAN! ALL MY SCREENS JUST LIT UP AS THE JEWS AT JEWPIX STRUGGLE TO CONTROL THE SUNDAY MORNING FALLOUT. UM, GOOD LUCK WITH THAT GIRLS. YAWN...

Location hidden

#834530 Jan 6, 2013
<quoted text>This is his own opinion!! Period!! It does not prove he's right!!
You're right, however payroll taxes and retirees DO prove he's right.
Professor Ayreshire

Santa Fe, NM

#834531 Jan 6, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
The Freeloader Myth
The argument these conservatives are making has two components. First damn those radical conservative intellectuals!! they might brainwash some conservative into believing the truth!!! and then how will FOX make any money!?!
Letís say you are truly offended that 47 percent of Americans donít pay income tax. Just complaining wonít fix the problem. All those freeloaders are still out there, dodging their responsibilities as red-blooded taxpaying Americans. 151.7 million Americans paid nothing in 2010. By comparison, 34.8 million tax filers paid no taxes in 1984. The rapid growth of Americans who donít pay income taxes is particularly alarming for the fate of the American form of government, Beach and Tyrrell warned. Coupled with higher spending on government programs, it is already proving to be a major fiscal challenge.
http://blog.heritage.org/2012/02/19/chart-of-...

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

#834532 Jan 6, 2013
<quoted text>Letís say you are truly offended that 47 percent of Americans donít pay income tax. Just complaining wonít fix the problem. All those freeloaders are still out there, dodging their responsibilities as red-blooded taxpaying Americans. 151.7 million Americans paid nothing in 2010. By comparison, 34.8 million tax filers paid no taxes in 1984. The rapid growth of Americans who donít pay income taxes is particularly alarming for the fate of the American form of government, Beach and Tyrrell warned. Coupled with higher spending on government programs, it is already proving to be a major fiscal challenge.
http://blog.heritage.org/2012/02/19/chart-of-...
Twenty-six (profitable) Fortune 500 companies haven't paid taxes in four years, are they freeloaders?

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/politics/speak...
Professor Ayreshire

Santa Fe, NM

#834533 Jan 6, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
The Freeloader Myth
The argument these conservatives are making has two components. First, it is wrong as a matter of civic morality for some people ó let alone large numbers of people ó to contribute nothing to the support of the is no reason to think that nonpayment of income taxes is turning millions of Americans liberal. The bad news is that worrying too much about this number will lead conservatives down an intellectual and political dead end.
http://www./articles/283265/fr eeloader-myth-ramesh-ponnuru
so i guess he's bashing FOX?
damn those radical conservative intellectuals!! they might brainwash some conservative into believing the truth!!! and then how will FOX make any money!?!
Do people on Social Security pay income tax? Yes! Do military and retired military pay income tax? Yes!! Do Civil Service and retired Civil Service people pay income tax? Yes!! So where does that leave us when it comes to those pay no income tax what-so-ever?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#834534 Jan 6, 2013
<quoted text>I find that those who bash Fox News are the same ones being brainwashed by NBC's MSLSD, Soro's Media Matters, The New York Times, The Huffington Post and all the other so-called radical News Organizations!
Didn't fart news' parent nearly take down the British government with their illegal activities?

And they're still not out of the woods yet!

If fart news didn't claim to be "news," I'd say they'd be telling the truth!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#834536 Jan 6, 2013
Didn't

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Lauderdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 min litesong 49,333
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 3 hr zazz 96,704
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 4 hr Yumpin Yimminy 68,911
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 4 hr L Morales 71,257
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 8 hr Cpexker1313 307,092
vernelrogers@gmail.com Dec 23 ROGERSV 1
the outlaws motorcycle gang in south Florida is... (Feb '11) Dec 22 Sirius 231
Fort Lauderdale Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Fort Lauderdale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Fort Lauderdale News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Fort Lauderdale

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]