Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#831331 Dec 31, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>No potatoes, no grains, no pasta, rice? Bah Homer would be off that diet in a heartbeat, ok so a struggling heartbeat
LOL, it takes getting used to, but, you do start to feel so much better, and then then odd time you have a bite of bread or pasta, you immediately feel bloated!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#831332 Dec 31, 2012
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>"Cindy" (more likely named Tanisha) is not married, because a) marriage would reduce her social service career payments and b) there aren't enough prospective mates in her hood until the next round of parole and c) she probably resembles Looney Lily's husband dressed in drag.
nice of you to substantiate her posts.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Cindy

Ottawa, Canada

#831333 Dec 31, 2012
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>"Cindy" (more likely named Tanisha) is not married, because a) marriage would reduce her social service career payments and b) there aren't enough prospective mates in her hood until the next round of parole and c) she probably resembles Looney Lily's husband dressed in drag.
Ha, ha, ah, ha, ha,
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#831335 Dec 31, 2012
Jane Says wrote:
I thought they locked you up after pushing that man onto the subway tracks? You should've been locked up years ago from what I've read. You're a menace to society. Jump in front of the tracks and do the world a favor. We have enough haters in this world. Bye.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#831337 Dec 31, 2012
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Makes me think of Barney Frank throwing his male page off his New York hotel balcony.
How many young boys do you think Barney Frank raped in his lifetime?
Frank is retired and no longer relevant. That you believe Republicans were powerless against a member of the minority party says more about you and the Republicans than Frank.

“Seriously Misguided Democrat”

Since: Oct 12

Chicago Thugtown

#831338 Dec 31, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
nice of you to substantiate her posts.
Nice of you to be a clueless moron. How do you relate to things? Like a frikkin insect?

Location hidden

#831339 Dec 31, 2012
Old Crazy Goober wrote:
Hehe...
Stupid DemoKKKRat.
Hehe...
Good one goober/Waxturd/Nostrilfuk/.... Give yourself 20 brilliants for this one! I think that's how many you gave yourself the other five or six times you've posted the same thing.

Chicago Thugtown

#831340 Dec 31, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Nostrilfuckface for sure
Hitler Youth Moran, for sure.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#831341 Dec 31, 2012
It's being reported that AQ has placed a large ($163K) bounty, payable in gold, on the life of the US ambassador to Yemen and that a lesser bounty will be paid for any US military personnel who are killed.
dem

Chicago, IL

#831342 Dec 31, 2012
Nostrollis Waxtroll wrote:
<quoted text>
WAXTURDS.
You're getting annoying fkface. In case you didn't notice, you are having no effect, dumbfk.

Location hidden

#831344 Dec 31, 2012
Cindy wrote:
<quoted text>
Now sit on them and open that azz wide.
Ha,ha,ha,ah
I don't think its any of my business to tell you this but that's not the end they go into.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#831345 Dec 31, 2012
President Obama signed an executive order last week giving Congress a bump in salary, ending a years-long pay freeze for the legislative body

According to the order signed Dec. 27, in line for pay increases are not only Senators and Congressmen, but Supreme Court Justices and all federal employees. The increases will be in the half-percent to one percent range.

According to the pay schedule attached to the order, Vice president Joe Biden's salary will increase to $231,900 per year, while Speaker of the House John Boehner (R-Ohio), will make $224,600.

The base pay for every member of Congress will go from $174,000 to $174,900 starting in March. Some in Congress will make more due to leadership positions.

http://blog.al.com/live/2012/12/president_sig...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#831346 Dec 31, 2012
Jane Says wrote:
Jane doesn't have the balls to address Cindy directly.

Location hidden

#831347 Dec 31, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, it takes getting used to, but, you do start to feel so much better, and then then odd time you have a bite of bread or pasta, you immediately feel bloated!
I don't know about Homer but I'm not willing to risk it.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#831348 Dec 31, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
i see our judge it troll is really strokin' it today.
Yeah and we're getting a lot of spillover from the Orlando forum crazy ron crew.
Cindy

Ottawa, Canada

#831349 Dec 31, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Nostrilfuckface for sure
Nope.Very European featured. Next!
Nj raider 1

United States

#831350 Dec 31, 2012
Jane Says wrote:
It is bestowed apon me to respond to racism with racism. In life there's different elements & levels. There's rational, irrational, & last is physical. Judging by your post, you assume she is black (so do I). Question is do you really think you can physically dominate cindy/tanisha? Cindy/tanisha being your average hood chick. Personally I doubt it,& if not that makes you inferior. Now we can say the same about the white race in general. Sports history is a tell all in this case. In boxing, the greatest was a black man, football, black people dominate, basketball we dominate, tennis Venus & Serina, golf Tiger woods, & the list goes on. That would make your kind the low man on the totem pole. INFERIOR!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#831352 Dec 31, 2012
Old Crazy Goober wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice of you to be a clueless moron. How do you relate to things? Like a frikkin insect?
you can type and stroke at the same time?

Chicago Thugtown

#831353 Dec 31, 2012
Cindy wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha, ha, ah, ha, ha,
You are too much!!!

Thes racist Democ KKK Rats don't know how to use you.

Chicago Thugtown

#831354 Dec 31, 2012
Uncle Tom in reverse!
Nj raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> It is bestowed apon me to respond to racism with racism. In life there's different elements & levels. There's rational, irrational, & last is physical. Judging by your post, you assume she is black (so do I). Question is do you really think you can physically dominate cindy/tanisha? Cindy/tanisha being your average hood chick. Personally I doubt it,& if not that makes you inferior. Now we can say the same about the white race in general. Sports history is a tell all in this case. In boxing, the greatest was a black man, football, black people dominate, basketball we dominate, tennis Venus & Serina, golf Tiger woods, & the list goes on. That would make your kind the low man on the totem pole. INFERIOR!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Lauderdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 56 min zazz 96,608
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 70,988
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 5 hr Country Girl 306,951
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 6 hr TRD 68,875
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 8 hr kal 49,174
Review: Adam Ryan And Levine Inc Tue benrusso 7
Fort Lauderdale hospital reviews (Jan '12) Mon Patient 40
Fort Lauderdale Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web