Palm Beach County School District pol...

Palm Beach County School District police officer facing assault...

There are 365 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Sep 25, 2007, titled Palm Beach County School District police officer facing assault.... In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

A Palm Beach County School District police officer was arrested over the weekend on charges he handcuffed a woman he knew and attempted to sexually attack her.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

First Prev
of 19
Next Last
harry

Delray Beach, FL

#1 Sep 25, 2007
not that this incident is ok--it isnt---but its just that you dont need to upset parents when it was a thing between adults and not at any school and not involving any kids. this paper likes to make a major federal case out of things. it had nothing to do with kids so stop saying we dont think parents have anything to worry about. do you want 300 parents to start to pull their kids out of school? really. get some qualified reporters and stop trying to create panic.
ronald reagan

United States

#2 Sep 25, 2007
Why was he given bail?
DOUBLESTANDARD

United States

#3 Sep 25, 2007
He got 25,000 bail for attempted sexual assault and assault.He should have no bail just like the teacher, as he is also in a position of trust with our children.This just goes to show if you try to sexually asault someone(attempted rape)you get bond,but if you have consensual sex,you get no bond.Sounds like the judge in Foster's case just doesn't like men,and suffers from "girls can do no wrong syndrome".
howard berman

United States

#4 Sep 25, 2007
WHERE WERE YOU GUYS,IV"E BEEN LOOKING FOR YOU ALL OVER THE PLACE,YOU NEVER LET ME HAVE ANY FUN ANYMORE.I'M HERE FOR THE PARTY,AND I'M NOT LEAVING TILL THEY THROW ME OUT!!
Audio

Pompano Beach, FL

#5 Sep 25, 2007
Now what is wrong with him having a little fun on the job......
olwutz

Pompano Beach, FL

#6 Sep 25, 2007
Karma sweet karma I love ya! This guy is a smug, short-man syndromed bully that constatnly used his position to bully parents (at the direction of the principal at JFE where he spends an inordinate amount of time monitoring those violent elementary students-pun intended)so this was a feel good story for many of us directly connected. His obvious
lack of judgement should be plenty for the scool board to make sure he isn't around children. Now if that "goes around comes around" hornet can just sting once or twice more at JFE life would be even better.
Dishonest FLPD IA et al

AOL

#7 Sep 25, 2007
The start of another week and we have your typical South Florida criminal LEO perpetrating another crime against the people. Was this LEO carrying a firearm during this assault? If he was armed there should be additional charges attached. This criminal with a badge should not have been released on bond, let him rot in jail.
olwutz

Pompano Beach, FL

#9 Sep 25, 2007
Dishonest FLPD IA et al wrote:
The start of another week and we have your typical South Florida criminal LEO perpetrating another crime against the people. Was this LEO carrying a firearm during this assault? If he was armed there should be additional charges attached. This criminal with a badge should not have been released on bond, let him rot in jail.
good point-pile it on and lets go through his personal computer also.
mojo

Deerfield Beach, FL

#10 Sep 25, 2007
This guy deserves to be locked up. How could they release him on bond? Thank goodness this woman was brave enough to come forward with her story. His statement of apology truly admits his GUILT...his DISGUSTING display of "a joke" is no laughing matter what-so-ever. What a poor excuse for a sexual predator,he has no right to wear a badge or patrol our schools.Check his home computer while your at it. If this scum of a guy is married, what an embarassing situation for his family. I hope they prosecute him to the fullest extent of the law. That's one less sicko we wouldn't have to worry about.
RACE

Miami, FL

#11 Sep 25, 2007
Doesn't anybody else find it odd that the woman let the guy put handcuffs on her before this?? I think they played this game before and she never minded, nor do I think she protested too loudly this time as her brother was the one to make the point.
Concerned Parent

Deerfield Beach, FL

#12 Sep 25, 2007
Well I will be the first one to tell you that obviously the School Board Of Palm Beach County
has failed at doing background checks. I am sure this man that calls himself a Law Enforcement Officer has more skeletons in his closet.Hopefully
this joker will know what it is like to be fondled behind bars. Enjoy!!!
Concerned Parent

Deerfield Beach, FL

#13 Sep 25, 2007
Well I will be the first to tell you that the School Board of Palm Beach County is not doing a good job at background checks. I am sure this joker has more skeletons in the closet. Hopefully justice will be served and MR. RESOURCE POLICE OFFICER WILL KNOW WHAT IT IS LIKE BEING FONDLED "BEHIND" BARS. ENJOY!! TODD
RETIRED OFFICER

Deerfield Beach, FL

#14 Sep 25, 2007
C'mon guys give him a break he was in charge of the toy drive!!!
Noname

Jupiter, FL

#15 Sep 25, 2007
That may be so, but sometimes the worst offenders are ones that on the outside, look like great people. Just because he did good things for work doesn't condone the fact that he sexually assaulted an innocent woman while using his police property!!!
concerned comments

Miami, FL

#16 Sep 25, 2007
The woman from JFE must have had her kid beat up one too many times and maybe He was the bully and the officer put him in his place.Better luck next time. Tell your kid to keep his guard up next time. stick and move. As far as the officer. He is a good guy that just made a stupid choice. Leave it as it is and dont make more of it. Again, good guy, stupid choice.
concerned comments

Miami, FL

#17 Sep 25, 2007
I couldnt agree with you more. SErious incident but you cant compare the teacher who had sex with 3 different students, all under the age of 18, with this. Just a dumb judgement call is all.
harry wrote:
not that this incident is ok--it isnt---but its just that you dont need to upset parents when it was a thing between adults and not at any school and not involving any kids. this paper likes to make a major federal case out of things. it had nothing to do with kids so stop saying we dont think parents have anything to worry about. do you want 300 parents to start to pull their kids out of school? really. get some qualified reporters and stop trying to create panic.
anonym

Jupiter, FL

#18 Sep 25, 2007
A dumb judgement call is putting handcuffs on the woman. But then using them to try to force his way on her sexually is not only wrong, it's downright pitiful. Put yourself in that woman's position and maybe you'd reconsider it as more than just a bad judgement call. If this pig is married, I wonder if his wife thinks its just a 'bad call.'
Adele

Deerfield Beach, FL

#19 Sep 25, 2007
Well it was an probably an honest mistake, we all make mistakes in life and everyone deserves a second chance. Right!
Molly

Deerfield Beach, FL

#20 Sep 25, 2007
ARE YOU KIDDING ME??HONESTY is the best policy, but not in this case! Handcuffing a woman and FONDLING are not playtime or work related activities,now are they? I would be curious to know if the pig is in fact married and hopefully his wife doesnot stand by her man, as he is definately not a stand-up guy. This is PITIFUL!
RACE

Miami, FL

#21 Sep 25, 2007
But Molly...She allowed him to handcuff her previously, just a little bondage game with some nasty talk...
Molly wrote:
ARE YOU KIDDING ME??HONESTY is the best policy, but not in this case! Handcuffing a woman and FONDLING are not playtime or work related activities,now are they? I would be curious to know if the pig is in fact married and hopefully his wife doesnot stand by her man, as he is definately not a stand-up guy. This is PITIFUL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 19
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Lauderdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Megan 1,417,205
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 18 min Enough Said 60,995
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 11 hr zef 311,595
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 15 hr Ize Found 70,935
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 21 hr zazz 98,162
News Obama founder of ISIS, says Trump Mon spud 75
News FBI seizes ChildNet records; CEO fired as more ... (Apr '07) Aug 14 Model American 210

Fort Lauderdale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fort Lauderdale Mortgages