Boca Raton Criminal Defense Attorney Wins Acquittal for Client Accused of Multiple Offenses

Aug 25, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: AmericanBankingNews.com

Attorney David Kotler sought the dismissal of three charges against his client, in a case that involved the alleged destruction of video evidence by two Fort Lauderdale police officers.

Comments
1 - 1 of 1 Comments Last updated Aug 26, 2012
John Balzer

Edmond, OK

#1 Aug 26, 2012
Most cops are honest but any of the one's associated directly with corrupt sheriff Al Lamberti not so much. Al Lamberti has joined the ranks of corrupt sheriffs like Nick Navarro and Ken Jenne. Lamberti even uses some of Jenne's old sidekicks today. It's long over-due to clean out the BSO and get some professional management into the department. We owe it to the honest officers that risk their lives (and under Lamberti, their reputations as well.)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Lauderdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 min STO 305,488
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min No Surprize 1,101,910
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Rick Moss 69,094
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr truth-facts 46,385
FL Who do you support for Attorney General in Flor... (Oct '10) 6 hr AWAKE 2,125
Look Who Got Bust.com: Remove Mug Shot From Google (Jun '11) 6 hr Rob 12
Florida ranks third in the nation for hate grou... (Feb '09) 8 hr groovygroovy 362
•••
•••
•••

Fort Lauderdale Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Fort Lauderdale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Fort Lauderdale News, Events & Info