3 Broward Officials Accused of Corrup...

3 Broward Officials Accused of Corruption

There are 13 comments on the The Ledger story from Sep 30, 2009, titled 3 Broward Officials Accused of Corruption. In it, The Ledger reports that:

Published: Wednesday, September 23, 2009 at 9:46 p.m. Last Modified: Wednesday, September 23, 2009 at 9:46 p.m. FORT LAUDERDALE Three prominent politicians in Florida's second-most-populous county were arrested Wednesday on federal corruption charges on suspicion of accepting thousands of dollars in cash from undercover FBI agents posing as ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Ledger.

Bob

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#1 Sep 30, 2009
I love seeing stories like this.. All of these corrupt politicians need to go !!
Thanks F.B.I. for a job well done :-)
Hillary

Lake Worth, FL

#2 Sep 30, 2009
They were probably jews
yomomma

South Fulton, TN

#3 Sep 30, 2009
Hillary wrote:
They were probably jews
probably your momma!!
Hillary

Lake Worth, FL

#4 Oct 1, 2009
yomomma wrote:
<quoted text>probably your momma!!
Nice try, but next time think about your post a little longer

“Where is Tonka?”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me! Charlie

#5 Oct 1, 2009
I think the whole state needs a "Do Over" Corruption down here is worse than the termites.
Gimme a Break

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#6 Oct 5, 2009
Corrupt cops ruin civilians lives.
Evermarine

Hong Kong

#7 Oct 9, 2009
Greed will get you everytime, if they dig deeper, they may find more corruption in "Bro" county.
Liberal Beat Down

Chattanooga, TN

#8 Oct 29, 2009
I think they should look at this school district for the last 10 years or so.

It's all corrupt.

1) Look at board members who were in office before 06 and back a few years and you'll find more corruption.

2) Look at all departments. Most management in this school district are dirty at best. They all have an angle.
Vivek Golikeri

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#9 Nov 30, 2010
Hillary wrote:
They were probably jews
There may have been some bad eggs who HAPPENED to be Jewish. But I have received great help from wonderful Jewish persons like Ellyn Bogdanoff. What about Giselle Pollack, who began the first drug court in America. Arlene Simon, another judge who does honorable work? And the immortal Sheila Alu who helped expose a major lode of nonsense?

Jewish CLIQUES do indeed exist who really pull dirty pool, and then scream "anti-semitism!" and "Hitler!" the moment anyone says anything. Scott Rothstein called himself "the Jewish Avenger" while screaming over the phone at New Times reporter Bob Norman. A few months later, that bastard Rothstein was in custody.

Please be more qualified in saying "they were probably Jews." There are good and bad eggs everywhere. I too detest the two-faced who prostitute Holocaust history to blow smoke over their own filth, but America and Broward would be much poorer had we zero Jews.
Vivek Golikeri

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#10 Nov 30, 2010
As a boy in England I endured terrible racial persecution. My own family accused me of exaggerating the problem as an excuse to avoid my studies. But my cries earned me the loving moral support of elderly resettled refugees who still carried serial numbers tatooed in the Nazi death camps.

There is nothing Jewish in my family background, just as Superman was not biologically related to Martha and Jonathan Kent, those survivors were like grandparents to me even as Ma and Pa Kent were parents to Clark Kent.
F M Jerry

Savannah, GA

#11 Nov 30, 2010
Nothing surprises me when it comes to Broward County Corruption. I've been stating this in my Corall Springs blogs repeatedly.

Of course one is a Gallegher and CSPD should look into the behavior and actions of Officer Gallegher. He should watch and tail his own behind before he follows mine.

Take another step foward Galleghar, your simply put a dirty cop along with all the buddies that hang out at Wings on Sample. The Courthouse is very corrupt also which necessitated my departure from the State.
Actually feel sad for Gov Crist who tried taking on the enormous corruption in the State.
Your a bad jew

Pompano Beach, FL

#12 Dec 1, 2010
yomomma wrote:
<quoted text>probably your momma!!
Don't get pissed, we all know how you jews are...
Vivek Golikeri

Hollywood, FL

#13 Apr 11, 2013
Your a bad jew wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't get pissed, we all know how you jews are...
Instead of using this forum to go verbally defecating and ranting about "you Jews" as if they were all one way, let us focus on the real problem. American citizens and taxpayers being ripped off by the same people entrusted with their best interests. That's what's wrong here! Not Jews as such.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Lauderdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 29 min Grey Ghost 1,509,503
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) 4 hr Well Well 8,075
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 hr Mothra 63,572
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 7 hr True Christian-Jew 313,676
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 7 hr zazz 98,369
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) Sat doG mnaDed lyHo p... 71,273
the outlaws motorcycle gang in south Florida is... (Feb '11) Mar 24 jpk338 261

Fort Lauderdale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fort Lauderdale Mortgages