Plantation police identify victim, shooter, in domestic murder

Police have identified the murder victim and the accused shooter from a Thursday afternoon domestic dispute. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
anonymous

United States

#2 Jan 23, 2009
At some point, an argument escalated and Nour Jarkas fatally shot Concannon, a friend of Suzuky Jarkas, police said.

"A friend" only?
eric

AOL

#3 Jan 23, 2009
he is f-cked
Bert

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#4 Jan 23, 2009
Does this realize, while he's in prison she's gonna have another man anyway. Well I guess they both will. "Rocky" your going to be missed.
friend

Pompano Beach, FL

#5 Jan 23, 2009
rockie was a wonderful person
Knew Him

United States

#6 Jan 23, 2009
Rocky, so many people will miss you. I know I will miss you, RIP
co - worker

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#7 Jan 23, 2009
Going to miss you ROCK..That's one way to escape the bull S$%T at work..
its just not fair

West Palm Beach, FL

#8 Jan 23, 2009
he was the most wonderful man..we all loved him and will miss him.

so unbelievably senseless.

RIP ROCKY
<3
A Firemans Sis

Pompano Beach, FL

#10 Jan 23, 2009
This is sick. These were all grown adults in their early to mid fifties. What the hell?
Grow up, people. If you can't have someone........move on. There are other fish in the sea, pebbles on the beach.
1 of many friends

Delray Beach, FL

#11 Jan 24, 2009
Rocky was a great guy,better than the piece of shit that shot him.I hope nour has a lifetime of new boyfriends in prison.Gonna miss ya ROCKY....RIP
a firemans wife

Miami, FL

#12 Jan 25, 2009
I grew up knowing Rocky (John Concannon) for 18-years as I was a friend of the family. Over that time, I was always amazed how unselfish, kind and sweet another human being can be. By looking at him, you would never guess what a gigantic heart this man had inside of him. What hurts me to the core is all the pain that is left behind with his void in his family. He was a wonderful, wonderful man and touched so many people over his time on earth. He will be missed.
furious mom

Conyers, GA

#13 Jan 25, 2009
People,people!!Listen!How many times have I told you to leave these foreigners alone.Men and women.Look what it gets you.Mr John Concannon had not been killed b4 he started dating a p--i.He would probably still be alive had he made a wiser and better choice in "women".I feel so sorry for his family.
xoxo

West Palm Beach, FL

#14 Jan 25, 2009
it breaks my heart everyday that he is not with us.

Miss you Rocky.
I promise to be strong for your best buddy.

Rest In Peace.
good student

United States

#15 Jan 26, 2009
rocky we are going to miss you at school in life and at the bar rest in peice my friend
only my opinion

Hollywood, FL

#16 Jan 26, 2009
rocky, we had many conversations about life and kharma.there is always consequences for our actions.i love ya you bid lug but you got into something that you should not have been in-see you in heaven one day!
sofla2634

Fort Pierce, FL

#17 Feb 3, 2009
furious mom wrote:
People,people!!Listen!How many times have I told you to leave these foreigners alone.
and i assume "non" foreigners dont ever run into trouble with the law. not even domestic abuse..you're right i dont think i've heard of any "non" foreigner killing his/her spouse.
random

Ottawa, Canada

#18 Mar 1, 2009
u idiots, the true story is rocky pulled a gun on nour so nour shot him, rocky deserved it, and btw nour's old girl friend invited him there, she invited both men there, she caused this
Nour FTW

Ottawa, Canada

#19 Mar 2, 2009
LMAO the girl told rocky not to come in why would rocky act stupid and come in. and yeh she ivnited them both there rocky why pull out a knife on the guy u know he will win the fight idiots if u call nour jarkas an idiot well ur dumb
its rockys fault

Ottawa, Canada

#20 Mar 2, 2009
rocky pulled out a knife yes every1 knows that..........rocky is week how he started the fightr and lost it
its rockys fault

Ottawa, Canada

#21 Mar 2, 2009
its all rockies fault calm down there kid dont call him a piece a shit cuz u realy are 1
rockys fault

Ottawa, Canada

#22 Mar 5, 2009
i wonder why rocky goes after married woman?
Or woman who got a divorce?
if he had common sense he would run after girls who didnt have any relaitonships...
o well rocky you got yourself into this mess..
and you got out by getting killed
and that adulterous wife is going after more people...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Lauderdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Teaman 1,192,753
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 4 min The_Box 308,989
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 7 min scirocco 69,136
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr GOP 51,556
Review: Adam Ryan And Levine Inc 2 hr Shane ATL GA 12
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr rabbee yehoshooah... 71,560
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 5 hr Anne 96,894
Fort Lauderdale Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Fort Lauderdale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:17 am PST

Bleacher Report 9:17AM
How Should the Bucs Fill Their Biggest Holes?
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Dolphins Facing Identity Crisis at Wide Receiver
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Did the Browns Make the Right Choice Signing Josh McCown over Brian Hoyer?
NBC Sports 4:36 AM
Thursday morning one-liners
NBC Sports 5:00 AM
Former Eagle Trent Cole to visit Buccaneers first