For second time in a week, duck morta...

For second time in a week, duck mortally wounded with arrow in ...

There are 119 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Mar 6, 2009, titled For second time in a week, duck mortally wounded with arrow in .... In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

For the second time this week a Muscovy duck was shot with an arrow in Miramar, and a $2,500 reward is being offered for information.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Lesculie

United States

#1 Mar 6, 2009
Congratulations to the humane society for offering a reward of $2500 for each dead duck. Please publish their address so we bring the carcasses in. Will they also offer a reward for iguana's?
yup

New York, NY

#2 Mar 6, 2009
sick fux
John from Boca

Pompano Beach, FL

#3 Mar 6, 2009
That's how they start, later they graduate with humans.
waste

Spartanburg, SC

#5 Mar 6, 2009
if your going to shoot it eat it, yuk. don't waste the shot unless youre going to eat it. its not illegal to shoot it if you are hunting. get a license and get rid of the rest of these feathered rats.
the sentinel humor forums

Summerland Key, FL

#7 Mar 6, 2009
f these kids. If I see them I am snapping a picture and taking them in to the police to boot.

Find some other way to get your rocks off. Go fight some of your friends or something.

Since: Mar 07

NYC

#8 Mar 6, 2009
whoever is doing this is just sick. who gets their kicks out of torturing an animal? if it's young kids, I can just see the moms saying "but my kid is a good kid".
Boys Will Be Boys

Miami, FL

#10 Mar 6, 2009
John from Boca wrote:
That's how they start, later they graduate with humans.
Absolutely right. Mix and/or match with the animal cruelty a background of bedwetting, starting fires ( and perhaps having been molested or otherwise abused somewhere along the line) and you've got yourself a serial killer in the making.

Some parent-- somewhere in Miramar--needs to get the head out of where the sun doesn't shine ( and check your arrow stockpile, while you're at it).
nativeson

Denton, TX

#12 Mar 6, 2009
This is stupid. These ducks don't belong here. They're nasty and should never have been introduced to S. Florida. There should be a bounty on them.
Walter

United States

#13 Mar 6, 2009
But what if you were to catch them and then cut them and put them on the BBQ. They look pretty tasty. Free meat roaming around ur yard.
Cam L Towe

United States

#14 Mar 6, 2009
Lesculie wrote:
Congratulations to the humane society for offering a reward of $2500 for each dead duck. Please publish their address so we bring the carcasses in. Will they also offer a reward for iguana's?
Maybe they should offer a reward for anyone using arrows on nitwits whose lives are so devoid of substance they post stupid things like this.

I suggest they start looking in Pompano.
Cam L Towe

United States

#16 Mar 6, 2009
nativeson wrote:
This is stupid. These ducks don't belong here. They're nasty and should never have been introduced to S. Florida. There should be a bounty on them.
I wonder if Indians said the same when your silly azz showed up here.
Vince

United States

#20 Mar 6, 2009
Hey this is Vince with Sham Wow, You know the Germans always make good stuff.

Sham Wow and youll be saying WOW.
Duck Man

Lake Worth, FL

#25 Mar 6, 2009
Duck and cover.
Tsalagi

Lake Worth, FL

#26 Mar 6, 2009
Cam L Towe wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder if Indians said the same when your silly **** showed up here.
Not quick enough.
That's why you are here.
cAPS lOCK oN

Lake Worth, FL

#27 Mar 6, 2009
TomFLL wrote:
whoever is doing this is just sick. who gets their kicks out of torturing an animal? if it's young kids, I can just see the moms saying "but my kid is a good kid".
There has been nothing said about the duck being tortured.
Danny

Gravesend, UK

#29 Mar 7, 2009
Murder, Disease, Poverty, Unemployment
Global Financial Meltdown, War and
errr most importantly DEAD DUCK IN
MIRAMAR .

Good to see the SS has its priorities right.
Howard The Duck

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#32 Mar 7, 2009
It wasn't me.
rob

Pompano Beach, FL

#33 Mar 7, 2009
duck fots.
F a Duck

AOL

#34 Mar 7, 2009
Tommy

Grand Forks, ND

#35 Mar 7, 2009
1. Capture duck killer.

2. Insert arrows into rear orifice of duck killer.

3. Remove arrows.

4. Return to step two, continue process.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Lauderdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 2 min zazz 98,021
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min John Galt 1,374,820
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 8 min Into The Night 58,851
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 45 min Three Days 310,976
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr TRD 70,470
News Broward school bond projects could face big cos... Sun Marcy June 1
Madonna cousin's working at Broward Design Center (Mar '11) Apr 30 Leo 12
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fort Lauderdale Mortgages