Up plastic creek without a paddle...

Up plastic creek without a paddle...

There are 1 comment on the Surfing News and Contests, Surf Reports, Wave Forecasts story from Dec 13, 2012, titled Up plastic creek without a paddle.... In it, Surfing News and Contests, Surf Reports, Wave Forecasts reports that:

Surfersvillage Global Surf News , 12 December, 2012 : - - Captain Carlos Macias a local waterman now with a 9 inch beard will be sitting in a hair stylist chair for the first time in over a year after protesting not to cut his hair or shave until he collected 1 metric ton of plastics from South Florida waterways.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Surfing News and Contests, Surf Reports, Wave Forecasts.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#1 Dec 13, 2012
It is so great when someone goes all out for a cause.It makes me so happy to know that this guy truly ars about his community and the enviroment.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Lauderdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 14 min Reality Check 1,508,426
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 43 min Raymond 63,546
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 8,066
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 hr silly rabbit 313,639
News Tenants turn up volume so Davie turns up heat Mar 22 gdavis 1
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) Mar 21 zazz 98,366
Looking for a pure boy Shih Tzu to breed with m... (May '12) Mar 20 Loveshihtzus 24

Fort Lauderdale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fort Lauderdale Mortgages