Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.
Comments
257,701 - 257,720 of 305,083 Comments Last updated 40 min ago
Ink

Bensalem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>You could tell the truth. Hey, now, there's a wacky idea!
Everybody lies, including you.
"everybody lies"

I assume that means you too. Why do you feel the need to lie so much? The truth is always a better option unless you are doing something you don't want anyone to know about. Is that your reason for being deceitful?
Ink

Bensalem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
It isn't looked at in the narrow minded light you try to portay, but you can continue to be the obscene cnut that you are and act like it is.
Mr Feces, I am so glad that you represent the pro choice crowd.

“Never give up”

Since: Dec 12

Avon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Conservative Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Evil is the opposite of good. Nothing more. Avoidance of sin and hell are the core of Christianity, not of Judaism. Truth be told, for a religion that proclaims the infamous "gospel of love," its core belief, FEAR OF ETERNAL DAMNATION, is a complete contradiction of the message it preaches.
I personally believe the evil is the rejection of God's will. Satan and a third of the angels were kicked out of Heaven because they had rejected God's will.

They were denied mercy and forgiveness because they knew everything about God, they were there with with in Heaven, they knew how good He was, they marveled at all He had created, particularly the physical Universe, and yet they decided to rebel against God.

I believe evil came into existance at the very moment that Satan decided to not to do God's will. Satan then convinced a third of the angels in Heaven to not to do God's will.

You can take any evil act and when you analyize it you will always discover that it is something that is not God's will.
feces for jesus

East Meadow, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr Feces, I am so glad that you represent the pro choice crowd.
Do I? What an overactive imagination you have.

I represent myself and no one else, just as you represent yourself and no one else.
Tom Tom

Phillipsburg, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Conservative Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, so now abortion is a sin. Wow!!!
How do you feel about Hosea 13:16? I suppose that if you're right, then it could be argued that G-d commanded the Israelites to be sinful when he commanded them to rip open the pregnant women of Samaria.
That would be God the Father not God the Son.

“2014 TDF”

Since: Mar 09

Boca Raton, FL.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

sassylicious wrote:
<quoted text>People reject God and/or Christ their savior all the time. Nobody is saying that that is fake. It is real. Satan roams the world seeking the ruin of souls. THAT my dear studmuffin,is a fact.
If its a fact, you should have no trouble proving that "Satan roams the world seeking the ruin of souls."
sassylicious wrote:
What I find fake is people like you,Bitler and Cpeter claiming to have KNOWN the RC religion prior to rejecting it. You have all proven that you are clueless about it.
And just where have I ever claimed to have known the RC religion? Do you really believe that Catholicism is the litmus by which all Christianity is tested?
sassylicious wrote:
I find that sad and tragic also. Something along the way in your life lead you to be deceived. I pray that you will hear Gods call back to him. I really do. As much as I bust on you people,and HATE the fact that you support killing your own flesh and blood or others,I truly don't want to see anyone lose their soul.
Don't waste your time dweeb.
feces for jesus

East Meadow, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

BraveCon wrote:
<quoted text>
I personally believe the evil is the rejection of God's will. Satan and a third of the angels were kicked out of Heaven because they had rejected God's will.
They were denied mercy and forgiveness because they knew everything about God, they were there with with in Heaven, they knew how good He was, they marveled at all He had created, particularly the physical Universe, and yet they decided to rebel against God.
I believe evil came into existance at the very moment that Satan decided to not to do God's will. Satan then convinced a third of the angels in Heaven to not to do God's will.
You can take any evil act and when you analyize it you will always discover that it is something that is not God's will.
You're a hoot!

....and you think you are able to identify what is and what is not God's will. You're pathetically arrogant. Do you have Jedi powers too?

“2014 TDF”

Boca Raton, FL.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

sassylicious wrote:
<quoted text>""" "Just because Judaism does not permit abortion on demand, does not mean it forbids it"""" "

LOL oh THIS is priceless.

""""" ""Judaism believes a man, and woman's free will, is paramount. And it's just that which allows us to make choices, including, but not limited to, termination of pregnancy.""" """"" """

We ALL were given free will studmuffin. ALL of us,not just Jews. GOD GIVEN FREE WILL. What comes with that,unfortunately,is choices that either God approves of or doesn't. He makes it QUITE clear in the bible which ones he doesn't approve of.

For you to think otherwise,shows your ignorance to your religion and your knowledge of God.
Thank you for confirming what we already know; you're unequivocally stupid.

And you claim to not be prideful. Yet, here you are indicating you know more about a religion you do not practice.
Husker Du

Falls City, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Just think, Europe would be like Pakistan if the Catholics didn't defend it during the Crusades. And the U.S. would be like...Iraq.
Husker Du

Falls City, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Really? A priest "invented" the big bang theory?
The Big Bang theory developed from observations of the structure of the universe and from theoretical considerations. Observers determined that most "spiral nebulae" were receding from Earth, but did not grasp the cosmological implications of this fact, or realize that the supposed nebulae were galaxies outside our Milky Way.
Georges Lemaître, a Belgian Roman Catholic priest, independently derived the Friedmann-Lemaître-Robertson-W alker equations from Albert Einstein's equations of general relativity in 1927 and proposed, on the basis of the recession of spiral nebulae, that the universe began as a simple "primeval atom"—now known as the Big Bang.
Husker Du

Falls City, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Tom Tom wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be God the Father not God the Son.
But God the Father IS God the Son and the Holy Spirit. Hosea is not to be taken literal and if I think the passage is about adultery anyway.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not? Christians don't quibble that there was a beginning to the Earth and a big bang makes sense. God didn't say how He created the Earth, just that He did. Maybe some Christians have a better idea.
If you go by your Biblical creation stories then the Big Bang took 6 days.

“2014 TDF”

Boca Raton, FL.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>I have posted from many Jewish sites about Jewish teaching on abortion and nowhere does it say they agree with abortion on demand. I see that it is only allowed if the mother's live or health is in danger and only after consultation with family and Rabbi. It isn't taken lightly.
No one is saying Judaism agrees with abortion on demand. What we're saying is that Judaism does not expressly forbid abortion. Because a fetus is deemed potential human life in Judaism, its life is not as valuable as that of the mother. Despite of that, it's life "may" not be terminated casually. You can draw your own conclusions as to what "casually" means to you. But, I've already explained it.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe I am but from your own words. If you see ugly, your word, in a picture made for you by your child, then you aren't seeing it with your heart.
No, as usual you're bastardizing what I wrote to fit your own hypocritical and judgmental agenda.

Quite simply, you don't practice what you preach and then create justifications to try and explain away your hypocrisy.

Did you learn to be so self-righteous by going to church? I believe your Jesus taught humility. You'd never know it by reading your posts. You clearly perceive yourself as being superior to the rest of us. It must be rough on you being so perfect and all.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

HuskerDu wrote:
<quoted text>LOL, the priest who invented the big bang theory IS A CHRISTIAN, LOL. Catholic Hospitals are famous for heart transplants and new ways to cure cancer, there is just a little bit of science needed, LOL!
Right...and non-Christian hospitals aren't making any medical progress or discoveries, huh?

Did you know that physicians, researchers and nurses don't have to be Catholic or Christian to work in a Catholic hospital? A lot of the people involved in staffing Catholic hospitals and advancing their image in the medical world are not Christian..."LOL".

Now, as for a Christian inventing the Big Bang? The Church and the rest of you, ahem...advanced Christians don't believe in it..."LOL". Try again ass.

“2014 TDF”

Boca Raton, FL.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

sassylicious wrote:
<quoted text>Truth is truth. God is truth. So,whomever God chooses to speak that truth is his business. NOBODY is saying that the person is sinless or special. In fact,anyone can speak truth. The resident Jewish man turned atheist, proabort named Booby just spoke the truth when he acknowledge that Judaism forbids elective abortion. See what I mean?
""""" "My truth is that G-d teaches that the unborn's life, while valuable, is not as valuable as the mother's life"""" """""
God gives life. God takes life. He creates ALL men in his image and likeness. We ALL begin our life at conception. We then continue to grow,mature until the day we die. For you to claim that age,maturity and location gives one life MORE value than another is a flat out lie.
Don't make me go find Pastor Booby to educate you on your religion.
""""" """"" """"Or that a mother, who professes to be "pro-life," would admit she'd rather see her daughter die than have an abortion, which could very well save her life"""" """"" "
My daughter would NEVER kill her child. My answer to that was compared to me saying that I'd rather have my son die peacefully in his sleep than to ever find out that he went in and shot 20 precious child and innocent adults in a classroom setting. UNDERSTAND?
Again,my daughter is prolife. Killing doesn't enter our minds. It OBVIOUSLY enters you so this is why you can guarantee that your daughter will most likely contemplate killing her unwanted child in the future.
""""" And you're also too stupid to realize that my point was that you'd get a whole lot less animosity and the proverbial "flack" from everyone, if you were just a tad more humble and more "christian" about how you approach other people""""
I understood your point when you said it. People who don't want to hear the truth,will attack those who speak it. That is a fact. Abortion is killing an innocent life. I came on here KNOWING that nobody that was pro-death/proabortion was going to be civil. Not ONE has ever shown respect for those who were prolife WHILE continuing to stay on topic. NOT ONE.
But,you are correct in a way and I do,consciously try to reword my posts. MANY of which I have erased and rewritten. Now......show me EXACTLY what I am talking about(proving my point)by calling me a faux Christian.
What's funny is that you have NO problem in showing such anger and hate for your ex-wife or a man who "might" rape your daughter scenerio. You even support killing when your religion forbids it because God does. But YOU'RE a picture perfect Jewish man and I am a fake Christian for defending them,right?
It's interesting how you take the word of a non practicing Jew as the proverbial "letter of the law," only because it suits your agenda.

That would be the same as if I was to accept the word of a non practicing catholic as the law in Catholicism, or a disbarred attorney as the "rule of law."

Abortion kills potential life. The adjective of innocent doesn't apply to anything potential. Innocent infers capable of doing wrong, but does not.

But, as I stated in a previous post, Christianity believes the soul of kids is pure. Your statement of being "innocent life"'confirms it. Judaism believes the soul enters at birth. So, there's no spiritual downside to abortion.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
You're thinking of the three kings.
ha ha! No sweetie...St. Nicholas day (Dec. 6) is a celebration of the anniversary of his death.

I am thinking of exactly what I said...St. Nicholas Day, December 6th.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
If I say no, you will call me a liar. That's a no win question.
Pure evasion. Predictable.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>If those are the most famous scientists, then my two brothers are famous musicians. They are respected and on some lists of jazz musicians, after all. Except most people do not know who the hell they are. Lol
LMAO! And I'm the next King of England and everyone knows it!
Husker Du

Falls City, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

14 Users are viewing the Fort Lauderdale Forum right now

Search the Fort Lauderdale Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Patrick 1,079,532
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 7 min Cheftell 67,916
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 9 min SpaceBlues 45,775
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) 13 min HCS 2,388
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 11 hr Frijoles 68,368
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 17 hr Children should be loved 96,315
BSO hunts car in Oakland Park hit-and-run fatality (Apr '07) Wed Yensa 413
•••
•••
•••
•••

Fort Lauderdale Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Fort Lauderdale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE