Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 319912 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#262785 Oct 8, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
They're all ignorant buffoons about this.
Even the coding chart Ayakaneo provided stated specifically that the [procedure] is called "dilation and curetage".
The purpose after miscarriage is medically termed "surgical management of incomplete abortion."
That's what she presented.
I didn't need what she presented to know what had been charted in my own files, and knew that they were wrong in their claims because of that, as well as my family members stating it to me in discussion as well.
I never told you it wasn't a dilation and curettage I told you time and again the D&C is the same abortion procedure used regardless of the type of abortion. It's coded differently to specify what type of abortion and I've told you that several times. You are desperate to prove I'm wrong about the meaning of the numbers without having any experience in coding. What is your experience in coding other than what your family told you "years ago". You have none. You don't own the manual, you don't have the software and you don't have the education.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#262786 Oct 8, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Because as many times as it has been explained, people want to believe that the Church wants dead mothers and babies. The woman's life actually has to be in grave danger or the woman needs treatment that would kill the child. Such as cancer or an etopic pregnancy. Anything that can be managed until the child is viable like hypertension must be tried.
It is convenient to justify abortion by using the bogus 'life of the mother' excuse.
I still think the Church, or any religion for that matter, having a say in a woman's private reproductive decision is intrusive. Any person who is against abortion for any reason doesn't have to get one. Many women who are pro-choice wouldn't choose to get one.

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#262787 Oct 8, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry you had to experience that. I'm very glad my mother has made her wishes completely clear. I just have to follow them as she wished.
Good. With my dad, since he has Alzheimers, it was impossible to tell if he sensed pain or anguish, so, knowing that opiates would suppress his respiratory system, I decided to allow nature to take its course.
Ink

Feasterville Trevose, PA

#262788 Oct 8, 2012
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
I still think the Church, or any religion for that matter, having a say in a woman's private reproductive decision is intrusive. Any person who is against abortion for any reason doesn't have to get one. Many women who are pro-choice wouldn't choose to get one.
The Catholic teaching is that life begins at conception and that killing another human being is a grave sin. All religions have beliefs of some sort. It is our choice as people to believe and follow the tenants and commandments of our various churches or not.

Freedom from religion means we do not have to abide by any religion but we can if we want to.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#262789 Oct 8, 2012
OLD LADY wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, Foo,Please,accept my condolences to you and your family. If I can help let me know..
THank you OL. Look up to your messages please?

Location hidden

#262790 Oct 8, 2012
Huskerlicious wrote:
<quoted text> Remember Ariel, Foo makes up stories.
Except I've made up nothing Knutbar. Ariel will be here this weekend in fact, we're going to the memorial service together and she and her mom are staying for a few days. I'll tell her you said 'hi'.

“Pro-Life”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#262791 Oct 8, 2012
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>I'm glad that you are enjoying yourself here, my friend. You're obviously having the time of your life...you're posting with such absolute relish, today! It's good to see you happy. Awesome, enjoy!
Actually, I apologize for the post you replied to with this. I thought I was replying to Long Night Moon. I unintentionally directed those comments to you.

Location hidden

#262792 Oct 8, 2012
realkatie wrote:
Foo, my condolences to you and J and the rest of your family during this time of grief. What a heartbreak :(
(((hugs)))
Thank you Katie. <<hugs>>

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#262793 Oct 8, 2012
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay. No clue why you're trying to insult me, though.
<quoted text>
You said, "IF someone specifies in their medical directive..." (another word for power of attorney)"
<quoted text>
Yes, it is. And is what I've said over and over and over again.
<quoted text>
You said, "IF someone specifies in their medical directive..." (another word for power of attorney)"
<quoted text>
Why are you repeating that same phrase? What are you trying to prove by repeating it after every sentence, that you don't understand that statement?

Location hidden

#262794 Oct 8, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
Two sentences were mistyped.
Supposed to be in this order.
@@ Nobody cared the first time you typed it Lynne.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#262795 Oct 8, 2012
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay. No clue why you're trying to insult me, though.
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Yes, it is. And is what I've said over and over and over again.
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
A medical directive gives an agent the power of atorney to enforce your medical wishes stated on the medical directive.

What is it you don't understand?

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#262796 Oct 8, 2012
LadiLulu wrote:
<quoted text>
You "grow up" you old sow.
Your UPPER CASE was "lambasting" me, and of course I can't see how anyone could call that a positive outcome, meaning the *family* you paranoid loser.
I respected HER choice completely.
Grow a brain cell.
My "UPPER CASE" was putting focus on certain words, not lambasting you, you child.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#262797 Oct 8, 2012
LadiLulu wrote:
<quoted text>
Yay ME you, mean, as she was merely quoting me.
She isn't that clever, hun.
I'm not that unwitty either.

When I choose to be witty, I assure you, it isn't going to be using something so silly.

Location hidden

#262798 Oct 8, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
So Lynne was pregnant in early 70's? That IS who you're talking about because you have no information as to when I became pregnant or how old I am, because I never posted it. So Prove it.
Prove your claim that Lynne was pregnant in the early 70's and that she's older than you.
That shouldn't be so hard to do. Yet for you, it always is, bvecause every claim you've made about Lynne, you've never been able to prove as you claimed it.
I love watching you try to back your claims, so go for it. Should all be here in the thread, right? Or will you try again to claim it was all in personal e-mails, because you know you can't back what you say?
Your tactics are always the same.
Oh lookie, Lynne knows she never posted her age here, but also knows she DID discuss it in email with me. I can back what I say if you weren't such a coward Lynne.

The offer stands - if you give me permission to post your emails, I'll be happy to.

But we wont hold our breath. You're nothing but a lily livered coward after all. Instead, you'll blather on about how I'd make it up yadda yadda yadda..... Never MIND that IF I was going to do that, I'd have done it already.

AHHHHHH!! I JUST got the refrence for your newest name. "Lily" for 'lily livered'. Got it.

Carry on twit.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#262799 Oct 8, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Gender has to do with it not being her body. You compared it to a kidney, which is a part of her body. A human life is not. it's just attached to her temporarily just because biologically, that's how babies are made.
I have a fan.

Location hidden

#262800 Oct 8, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
No it's not why she's saying that. She's saying it's an abortion procedure even when used after a miscarriage. I've posted her words saying it.
No you havent. You're a lying sack of shit Lynne.

How many days will you go on about THIS bit of nonsense? I'm betting on a week or more. You are TRULY pathetic Lynniekins.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#262801 Oct 8, 2012
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text> I never told you it wasn't a dilation and curettage I told you time and again the D&C is the same abortion procedure used regardless of the type of abortion. It's coded differently to specify what type of abortion and I've told you that several times. You are desperate to prove I'm wrong about the meaning of the numbers without having any experience in coding. What is your experience in coding other than what your family told you "years ago". You have none. You don't own the manual, you don't have the software and you don't have the education.
You need to get a new act. This one's getting old and you're not good at it.

"I never told you it wasn't a dilation and curettage I told you time and again the D&C is the same abortion procedure used regardless of the type of abortion. "

Stop pretending you know what I'm talking about, or that you even know what you're talking about, for that matter.

I don't care what you "told" me, you were wrong about some things and as for what you just posted, it's irrelevant to what Sassy and i took issue with. Maybe you should just accept it and move on, Toots.

Location hidden

#262802 Oct 8, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
"It's called critical thinking and I'm good at it."
No, you actually suck at it.
ROFLMFAO!! Oh the IRONY! The PROJECTION! The DRAMA!

Oh the bullshit Lynne. Who DO you think you're kidding anymore anyway?

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#262803 Oct 8, 2012
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Good. With my dad, since he has Alzheimers, it was impossible to tell if he sensed pain or anguish, so, knowing that opiates would suppress his respiratory system, I decided to allow nature to take its course.
I'm sorry for the loss of your parents.(I believe you said you lost your mother as well?)

I can't imagine going through that, but hopefully knowing you did the best you could, and without a directive, helped or helps you to not have any guilt about it, and one day helps you let go of 2nd guessing your decision.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#262804 Oct 8, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh lookie, Lynne knows she never posted her age here, but also knows she DID discuss it in email with me. I can back what I say if you weren't such a coward Lynne.
The offer stands - if you give me permission to post your emails, I'll be happy to.
But we wont hold our breath. You're nothing but a lily livered coward after all. Instead, you'll blather on about how I'd make it up yadda yadda yadda..... Never MIND that IF I was going to do that, I'd have done it already.
AHHHHHH!! I JUST got the refrence for your newest name. "Lily" for 'lily livered'. Got it.
Carry on twit.
"Oh lookie, Lynne knows she never posted her age here, but also knows she DID discuss it in email with me. I can back what I say if you weren't such a coward Lynne."

Just admit you lied, you moron. lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Lauderdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr Joy 1,640,952
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Fugooo 64,113
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 7 hr zazz 98,586
Hey Coward Jew Boy >> Yeah You Israel Fri op Gladio 3
News Drug addiction treatment center too costly, Bro... (May '08) Nov 13 Christie Taylor 114
Broken hand Nov 8 Guy 1
Donald Trump, our next President (Nov '16) Nov 6 VetnorsGate 50

Fort Lauderdale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fort Lauderdale Mortgages