Fort Lauderdale police investigate sh...

Fort Lauderdale police investigate shooting

There are 55 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Jun 18, 2009, titled Fort Lauderdale police investigate shooting. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

Police are investigating a shooting that sent a person to the hospital with non-life-threatening injuries this afternoon.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
DAS

Jupiter, FL

#1 Jun 18, 2009
Must have been fighting over a BEER
biker bioch

Pompano Beach, FL

#2 Jun 19, 2009
Must be a slow news day.
peace

Miami, FL

#3 Jun 19, 2009
go have a cupcake & celebrate
Eyem Not Free

Boca Raton, FL

#4 Jun 20, 2009
The cops should have been shot. They destroyed the justice system.
The only ones benefitting here is the health care mafia.

Exterminate the American Red Cross
ORLANDO GANGSTAS

United States

#5 Jun 22, 2009
yall better recognize cause life on the street isnt a game but a game of resppects so you better ask somebody

i am a Shotcalla - which mean that everyone show me resppects but when they dont people get clipped

show respects my way or else if you dont you might just get clipped
Craps

Boca Raton, FL

#6 Jun 22, 2009
I gues they rolled the dice and came up empty....
OK Phony

Boca Raton, FL

#7 Jun 22, 2009
ORLANDO GANGSTAS wrote:
yall better recognize cause life on the street isnt a game but a game of resppects so you better ask somebody
i am a Shotcalla - which mean that everyone show me resppects but when they dont people get clipped
Get lost. Go polish your gold teef wiggah!
Alrighty then

Xenia, OH

#8 Jun 22, 2009
Now who wouldn't want Tyrone & Marvin as their next door neighbors?
FRED

Chicago, IL

#9 Jun 22, 2009
ORLANDO GANGSTAS wrote:
You can't spell, how are you going to figure out how to pull the trigger if you even get the gun loaded.
obamanation

Keene, NH

#10 Jun 22, 2009
On your knees little girl,
You know it's your only value.

I got a .45 just for your useless a s s.
ORLANDO GANGSTAS wrote:
what a surprise

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#11 Jun 22, 2009
ORLANDO GANGSTAS wrote:
You and your posse should stop wearing mouse ear hats then. How is anyone going to take you seriously when you have your gang colors embroidered on your mouse ear hats? Clip the mouse ears, then maybe people can quit laughing at you long enough to show the respect you're longing for.
Eyes like Geico

Boca Raton, FL

#14 Jun 22, 2009
ORLANDO GANGSTAS wrote:
If your not too busy would it be a problem to get some help writing my wedding vows?
fred

Key West, FL

#15 Jun 22, 2009
Ghetto gambling is the latest craze.

“The Homies Have Spoken”

Since: Jul 08

Lighthouse Point, Florida

#16 Jun 22, 2009
Tyrone: "I gots a fo, a fo, a fo, and two sebens. That be a full house."

Marvin: "I gots a fo, five, six, seben and eight. I win."

Tyrone: "You must be all up crazy in the head. Aint no straight beat a full house! Dats my money, fool!"

....and you can figure out what happened next.
fred

Key West, FL

#17 Jun 22, 2009
ORLANDO GANGSTAS wrote:
clipped by what? your grandma?
planet of the apes

Boca Raton, FL

#18 Jun 22, 2009
youra dumb a s s .back to africa u go m on keey
ORLANDO GANGSTAS wrote:
The Truth Detector

High Springs, FL

#19 Jun 22, 2009
What's the point of the article? I mean besides a stupid argument, I would like to know some details. For example, this is how I would have written the story...

Two guys gambling. One guy armed. One guy 'dissed. BANG. The weapon of choice was a Raven Arms .25 caliber semi-automatic pistol. This is a popular choice for 'Hood warfare. Fairly inexpensive, easy to conceal, and readily available this pistol will "tap" or kill, depending on the bullet placement. In this incident there was only a minor wound to an extremity, resulting in a quick "stop and go" at the hospital. The police are engaged in an active search under the auspices of, "he went that-a-way".

Now, isn't that a more interesting story? You're welcome.
Scary

Pompano Beach, FL

#20 Jun 22, 2009
ORLANDO GANGSTAS wrote:
Another 12 yr old using mommy's computer, go get a PB & J and take a nap, you'll be less cranky.

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me! Charlie

#21 Jun 22, 2009
Tyrone! You white devil!
Ft Laud Bch Patrol

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#22 Jun 22, 2009
ORLANDO GANGSTAS wrote:
Hey, my dogs nails need to be clipped. Could you hook a cracker up?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Lauderdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 54 min Sicklecell Supporter 1,396,592
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Earthling-1 60,205
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 9 hr Ize Fund 70,736
Vote For Donald Trump 12 hr Go Blue Forever 10
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 17 hr ThomasA 311,364
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 22 hr Anne 98,099
News Secretary Of State Hillary Clinton Said Deporta... (Apr '09) Thu MNYC 26

Fort Lauderdale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fort Lauderdale Mortgages