Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abducted, police say

"They're doing as well as can be expected," Duckett told the Orlando Sentinel this morning. Full Story

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#97352 Nov 10, 2013
Karma wrote:
<quoted text>
Welcome Anne! Well, the woman that got with this slimeball was no better than him. You know how that goes! They were both lowlifes!! I was reading the documents regarding his clemency (all 29 pages) well, I guess he impregnated Fae Evans (his live in gf), 15 yr. old sister, so Fae and her sister Mary (I believe that's her name) delivered this creatures children around the same time.(sister delivered his child around the time Ron Jr. was born) is how I took it. Anyway, the 15 yr old sister said this fool used to rape her repeatedly!! So, the child she (Mary) had out of rape, was a lil girl, and from what I read she wants nothing to do with this POS! I guess he wrote her from prison and she told him not to speak to her! This fool is really something Anne, must make him feel empowered to rape women/children!! Four more days and Ronnie boy will finally face justice!
Its 29 pages long, but if anyone is interested here is the whole story about Ronald Phillips Jr. and the rape of Sheila Evans, rape of Mary, and his childhood which he thought would be the reason he deserves clemency! In the article it talks about him being a better man, he has changed for the better. Umm, if anyone chooses to read, you will see differently. He has been in trouble more than a few times while there. It talks about how abusive his father was, both physically and sexually toward the children. I believe there was a total of 6-7 siblings. Still, no reason to rape, beat, and kill a defenseless 3 yr. old! IMO
http://www.drc.ohio.gov/public/Clemency_phill...
If he had been abused, it's all the more reason he should not have done it himself. He knew what it felt like. He's just an evil POS and the world will be a better place when they execute him. He's lucky, he gets to die a peaceful death, he should be tortured and water boarded to death IMO.

The POS step mother died a fitting death, leukemia. I'm so glad they didn't let her out to die.

I also place blame on his mother who never checked on him, never visited him, hell he was dead for 2 years before they even found him, no one was looking.

Death was a sweet relief for this poor tormented, tortured boy.
Sami

Howell, MI

#97353 Nov 10, 2013
OMKG, that piece of shit actually said he would have liked to work with others on their abuse as he raped and murdered a 3 yr. old baby? He should have his friggen tongue ripped out of his sorry ass mouth. He's one sick bastard. I don't give a rats azz what happened to him in his childhood he should be tortured and so should have the rotten POS mother.
Canton, OH

#97354 Nov 10, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
If he had been abused, it's all the more reason he should not have done it himself. He knew what it felt like. He's just an evil POS and the world will be a better place when they execute him. He's lucky, he gets to die a peaceful death, he should be tortured and water boarded to death IMO.
The POS step mother died a fitting death, leukemia. I'm so glad they didn't let her out to die.
I also place blame on his mother who never checked on him, never visited him, hell he was dead for 2 years before they even found him, no one was looking.
Death was a sweet relief for this poor tormented, tortured boy.
Couldn't agree more zazz! Well said!! Four more days!

Hey zazz, in your second paragraph are you referring to the 13 yr. old boy whose so called father and step-monster killed and buried beneath the shed, then moved out of state as though nothing happened? I agree, as sad as it is, he is now in a better place! As far as his mom, wasn't it said she was a POS too?? I could be wrong, b/c so many cases at once, I may be confused, but iirc, his mother was a POS too!
Canton, OH

#97355 Nov 10, 2013
Sami wrote:
OMKG, that piece of shit actually said he would have liked to work with others on their abuse as he raped and murdered a 3 yr. old baby? He should have his friggen tongue ripped out of his sorry ass mouth. He's one sick bastard. I don't give a rats azz what happened to him in his childhood he should be tortured and so should have the rotten POS mother.
Did you read the 29 page document I posted Sami?? Yea, now its poor him, he has changed for the better, and like you just said, he wants to help others work on THEIR ABUSE!! Wasn't it said he is the prison preacher or whatever they call it in there?? He was planning on laying it on thick to get his sorry *** outta there. Soooo glad the governor DENIED him clemency!

What about the creepy pic of him?? Did you and zazz see that?? Again, this creep is right where he belongs, just sucks it TOOK SO DARN LONG!!! Guess better late than never!
Canton, OH

#97356 Nov 10, 2013
O Anne, I meant to comment on the Ariel Castro suicide you talked about. Not sure how true it is, but I either heard it on our local news, or read it in our local newspaper, that he had himself a lil help!! Its too bad he got to take the easy way out! IMO
Canton, OH

#97357 Nov 10, 2013
Here is the pic of the creatures that killed poor lil defenseless Christian!! Keep scrolling down to see the evil step-monster! It will make ya sick reading about them supposedly being remorseful for what they did to this poor lil guy! Wonder how she only got 35 yrs, and WHAT is she smiling about??!! These pics just made me mad!!! This story is very disturbing!! I personally do not feel their punishment was harsh enough, but that's jmo.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/dad-jai...

Since: Jan 13

Bloomington, IN

#97358 Nov 10, 2013
Karma wrote:
O Anne, I meant to comment on the Ariel Castro suicide you talked about. Not sure how true it is, but I either heard it on our local news, or read it in our local newspaper, that he had himself a lil help!! Its too bad he got to take the easy way out! IMO
The latest on him is that it wasn't actual suicide; it was caused by self-erotica, and he had pulled his pants down around his ankles. Sick SOB. At least no tax payer is supporting him anymore.
Canton, OH

#97359 Nov 10, 2013
Ponderings wrote:
<quoted text>
The latest on him is that it wasn't actual suicide; it was caused by self-erotica, and he had pulled his pants down around his ankles. Sick SOB. At least no tax payer is supporting him anymore.
O I see, thanks Ponderings. Yes, he was def a sick SOB!
Sami

Howell, MI

#97360 Nov 11, 2013
GM ALL! Haven't had a chance to read back yet, but what's a self-erotica? ITA, what a sick bastard he was. Yep, too bad he was such a coward and took the easy way out after what he put those poor girls through. I wish he would have had his beat and raped everyday and starved would have been nice too.

Bloomington, IN

#97361 Nov 11, 2013
Sami wrote:
GM ALL! Haven't had a chance to read back yet, but what's a self-erotica? ITA, what a sick bastard he was. Yep, too bad he was such a coward and took the easy way out after what he put those poor girls through. I wish he would have had his beat and raped everyday and starved would have been nice too.
The on going theory now among officials is that he didn't intend to die. He had put his head in a noose during...(ahem)... self gratification..many teen boys try this but end up hanging themselves, which apparently is what this clown did too.
Sami

Howell, MI

#97362 Nov 11, 2013
GM Karma, yes, I read part of the doc you posted and that was enough for me. Evil, they are both evil. I can't believe they wanted sympathy from anyone. They make me want to vomit.
Sami

Howell, MI

#97363 Nov 11, 2013
Tks, Ponderings, I have never heard of ppl masterbating with a noose around their neck. I guess if anyone would do this, then it would be this sick bastard. I did know they found him with his pants down. He's one vile, sick, pos. I wish he would have been tortured to death, but I am glad the taxpayers don't have to pay for this pos.

Bloomington, IN

#97364 Nov 11, 2013
Sami wrote:
Tks, Ponderings, I have never heard of ppl masterbating with a noose around their neck. I guess if anyone would do this, then it would be this sick bastard. I did know they found him with his pants down. He's one vile, sick, pos. I wish he would have been tortured to death, but I am glad the taxpayers don't have to pay for this pos.
http://www.forensicpsychiatry.ca/paraphilia/a...
Curious

Bumpass, VA

#97365 Nov 11, 2013
Sami wrote:
Agreed Sami, glad the taxpayers aren't paying to keep him there, but I too, wish it wasn't so easy for him.

Thanks for the info. Ponderings! Now he can rot in hell where he belongs!
Sami

Howell, MI

#97366 Nov 11, 2013
Thanks for the link, Ponderings. OMG, I have never heard of this. Well, we see how twisted and perverted this pos was, so if anyone would do something like this, it would be him.

Curious, ITA, I guess the pleasure besides taxpayers not paying to defend him or support him is that hopefully he did not intend on dying. One thing for sure is he is burning in he-- right now.
Curious

Bumpass, VA

#97367 Nov 11, 2013
Sami, I have no doubt he is on fire right now!! lol
FWIW

Kennedale, TX

#97368 Nov 11, 2013
Sami wrote:
I can't believe you write some of the stuff you do! pretty disgusting.
Canton, OH

#97369 Nov 11, 2013
Vic, Mon Cherie, and King George, hope all is well with you guys! Haven't seen you here in awhile. Miss your posts!=)

Anne, hope things are working out for your granddaughter.
Sami

Howell, MI

#97370 Nov 11, 2013
lmbo, What, FWIW, well, I guess you should believe it.....whatever the he-- you're talking about.
Sami

Howell, MI

#97373 Nov 12, 2013
GM ALL! Yes, I haven't seen many of you lately and hope all is well. Hope you're feeling ok, Annie and both you and Vic's sons and grandchildren are doing good.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Lauderdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 55 min RUSH10ME 1,156,186
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 57 min Patriot AKA Bozo 49,352
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Frijoles 71,265
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr Pearl Jam 307,107
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 8 hr TRD 68,912
vernelrogers@gmail.com Dec 23 ROGERSV 1
the outlaws motorcycle gang in south Florida is... (Feb '11) Dec 22 Sirius 231
Fort Lauderdale Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Fort Lauderdale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Fort Lauderdale News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Fort Lauderdale