Judge Terri-Ann Miller
Charmaine

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#1 Apr 4, 2011
Recently, judge Terri-Ann Miller signed a judgement for my bank account to be garnished for a credit card debt. Things are very hard now and this judge entered such a judgement. People, if you are reading please be careful who you are voting for as judges because this judge does not care about the lives that she affects when she enters these horrible type of judgement.I was not even in court to have my words heard.This so wrong.
Allyson

Hialeah, FL

#2 Apr 10, 2011
She is a very good judge and a very nice person, she helped me a lot in an eviction. I am sorry for you, but I guess she had to follow the law, which means she had no choice but to sign it if you didn't put the right papers in the court to stop the judgement.
Fair man

Hollywood, FL

#3 Jul 18, 2012
A landlord presented false information to claim an eviction (in the court).Previously he told defendant; "You have no idea who my INFLUENCES are" !! I'm gonna F__ you up !!
When defendant answered to the judge (asking for a court date to explain that there was enough money to support defendant keep living in the property for a few months), judge ordered to proceed with an eviction without giving defendant the opportunity to go face to face with the landlord in a court session.
Now defendant knows what landlord meant when he said INFLUENCES.
This could be mean law is on the side of "few", not for all.
Sometimes 'law' can screw you up as a NICE PERSON !
The judge on this story Terri-Ann Miller.
Make your own judgement !!!
ECHO4ALPHA

Boca Raton, FL

#4 Aug 14, 2012
My experience with the
Honorable Terry ann Miller. She sided with a land lord from NYC.
( where she is from)
and I lost my business and my home.
Now I am unemployed and homeless.
Had the “Not So Honorable”
TERRY ANN MILLER.
DONE HER DUE DELIGENCE.
She would of realized the slumlords from NYC, was lying to her. Never Check the claim of the tenant. and sided with NYC slumlord.
She is the cause of an
UNEMPLOYED HOMELESS VETERAN IN BROWARD COUNTY
A godly woman

Brandon, FL

#5 Jan 17, 2013
This judge have take more time on eviction notices, and relate to the public sometimes because some landlord are very crooked, and this case and can cause death to relate over person life! He wanted me out he didn't even put a three day notice up on my door, he withheld the lease agreement to make look more definelty in his lies! And then called in a crooked cop to enforce sutation, of trying to get outside the premises before the eviction process was finished! He, found out that I was putting the police on his family members, for trying to harm, me and wanting to do unto me job, meaning taking everything from me, that I would never have another place to live or never be able to get anything in my life! They have murdered off people by the thousand, and steal setting up people, for social security fraud, they played a trick, in church asking five woman, to stand and believe god for a house, as he picked as one! Little did I know they was trying railroad me, and destroy my name that I never get nothing! This landlord , names are Lena Madison, and micheal pough, the churches that supports them in there manifecient theifts, is holy tabernacle, bishop Johnny l Williams, and bishop Otis kemp, these are all with a host more with to do set up to take a person, for there money , etc. along with the help of there friends and family that's works in various courthouses, in various of position! People be careful out there they want me dead because I speak about, and since I been living in this apartment, the guy spoke, and said he would handle, and kill me off, walking by my baby, girl after the confrontation with the crooked cops! All the neighbors heard him say that he would handle me! Tell me what I suppose to do, because the have putting place after place, lying to other landlords to lie to get me out to make my name look bad! Then I said I did it! This judge needs to relate to their this system of eviction, and find the truth behind, the crooked landlords, and not be do quick to release tenants, in a lie !
Marlyn

Fruitland Park, FL

#6 Jan 28, 2013
I responded to a 5 days notice on Broward county. I have a disabled daughter. And 5 other kids. How much time will Terry Ann miller give me to move .
BJP_22

Hollywood, FL

#7 Feb 25, 2014
My landlord lied and said he gave me a five day notice. Then asked for rent, while telling me he was evicting me. Meanwhile, I offered him rent and he refused. What is going to happen to me in court?
Esquire

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#8 Feb 28, 2014
BJP_22 wrote:
My landlord lied and said he gave me a five day notice. Then asked for rent, while telling me he was evicting me. Meanwhile, I offered him rent and he refused. What is going to happen to me in court?
Your landlord has broken the law. He must, BY LAW, accept your rent payment.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Lauderdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Grey Ghost 1,275,682
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 8 min litesong 54,511
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 hr RoSesz 310,478
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 6 hr TRD 70,159
Debate: Marijuana - Fort Lauderdale, FL (Aug '10) Fri Jesse Davit 76
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) Thu Smartpantz 97,460
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) Aug 27 Norbert of Norview 71,944
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fort Lauderdale Mortgages