Driver's blood studied in crash

Driver's blood studied in crash

There are 52 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from May 14, 2007, titled Driver's blood studied in crash. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

Fort Lauderdale Authorities are analyzing blood taken from a prominent doctor in South Florida's Brazilian community after he was involved in a car crash that killed his live-in girlfriend on Mother's Day, ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

Beta

Miami, FL

#27 May 16, 2007
OOOOPPPPSSSSSS, my bad!lol When will the blood test results come out?
jax

Lakeland, FL

#28 May 16, 2007
Eliomar e Neusa wrote:
Nós que também fomos muito bem atendidos pelo Dr. Neri Franzon, quando estivemos na Flórida, ficamos tristes com a notícia e estamos pedindo a Deus pelo seu pronto restabelecimento.
Not to be rude, but this is an English thread, not Portugese. The whole event is tragic but is not news worthy. If he were not a physician it would not have made in the papers. If he was drinking, then he should be punished. If he wasn't then God Bless Him.
LIANA

Miami, FL

#31 May 16, 2007
Z4 for Me wrote:
<quoted text>OMG......you can't read. The article clearly states that this is the live-in girlfriend and she has four adult children. Maybe you should get back into Kindergarten and fast!
THAT'S WHY IT'S CALLED AN ACCIDENT!!!!! OOOPPPPPS, I think you really do need to go back to 1st grade.

He is not a murderer! He did not kill her because he intended to smartass! IT WAS AN ACCIDENT!

Do you drive??? Well, if you do you better start praying that this will never happen to you.
LIANA

Miami, FL

#32 May 16, 2007
Harold Ikes wrote:
lock him up and throw away the key. killing his own wife and mother of their children is terrible. even if he wasnt drunk, he was driving and it was his fault. everything is looking as if he is drunk though if the police are going to that angle
Maybe one day you'll be sitting in JAIL thinking about the statement you made!
Jacqueline Camejo

Hollywood, FL

#34 May 17, 2007
We are so sorry for everything that has happened, and wish only the best for Dr. Franzon who has taken care of all us, which includes my husband who we can't let know about this because of his condition. We are all praying for his physical health... and for the sadness in his heart, that he may recuperate and once more go 90 to nothing in his clinic. Amazing man.
A candle lit for you here...
From Jackie, Claudia, Amelia, Anni, Elssy.
Todo nuestro carino para usted querido Doctor.
JWJ

AOL

#35 May 17, 2007
I know both the doctor and his late girlfriend. I was in the doctor's home for a celebration the year before last, and saw him at several celebrations he attended. In fact I saw both of them recently at a mutual friends house. This is a very tragic turn of events. I have been to at least a half dozen parties with the both of them, and never observed the doctor to be a big drinker. Anything is possible, but I find it hard to believe that he was impaired at 7:30AM
Dr. Franzon is a good man, and helped a good friend of mine from Argentina, who was ill and had no health insurance for no charge. My prayers are with him & Christiane's family.
DOT-RAT

Decatur, GA

#36 May 17, 2007
was he red-blooded?
or
was he like dr spock
green-blooded
III

Miami, FL

#38 May 18, 2007
OQOQOQO
nic

United States

#40 May 19, 2007
stop drinking doc
Eliane Harvey

Germantown, TN

#41 May 19, 2007
I know Dr. Neri Franzon for almost 12 years.He is our family doctor, wonderfull human being, very happy and funny person, very, very good man and amazing doctor. Whos is my friend, was my employer for 2 years, who I love and care like family.I just want to give him a big hug, and my family, as all of his friends and patients wish him lot of strengh to pass this very difficult page of his life.
GORDON FREEMAN

Fort Pierce, FL

#42 May 20, 2007
I went to broward medical center in pain, they could find what was wrong .Franzon did, he said I
had kidney stones, he treated me 1000 x better than broward medical center. they only know how to send bills.
esse cara ai claude entrou aqui so para falar besteira ficou com raiva porque escrevemos em portugues , deve ser uns desses racistas que adoram so a mulher brasileira nao a mulher em sim o que ela carrega com ela.
and you Schwinkle SHUT UP.
GORDON FREEMAN

Fort Pierce, FL

#43 May 20, 2007
EI CLAUDE SABE LER PORTUGUES RACISTA!? CAN YOU READ THIS CLAUDE RACIST .
RACISTA MANE DEIXA OS OUTRO QUIETO PESSSOAS COMO VC ESTA LOTADO AQUI CAN NOT READ RIGHT? I NOW WHY! BECAUSE YOU LIMITED IDIOT MANESAO !!!
DIAMOND

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#44 May 21, 2007
FRANZON IS A BASTARD!!!!!!HIS WIFE WAS GREAT...HE WAS ALWAYS DRUNK OR GROPING WOMEN!!!!HE DESERVES 2 GO 2 JAIL HE IS DIRTY AND USES HIS POWER 2 HURT INOCENT PEOPLE!!!!CRISTIANE WAS A GREAT WOMEN I LOVE HER DEARLY...BUT FRANZON IS A LIAR,CHEATER,RAPIST,DEVIL,DRUN K.DRUG USER......ETC IF ANYONE HAS A PROBLEM WITH MY POSTING E MAIL ME!!!!I HUNG WITH HIM SEVERAL TIMES HES ALWAYS DRUNG JOHNNY WALKER GOLD LABEL!!!!!!!YA ALWAYS DRUNK AT HARDROCK OR SOUTH BEACH CLUBS!!!!!!!!!!
DIAMOND

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#45 May 21, 2007
nic wrote:
stop drinking doc
YOUR RIGHT
Liv

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#46 May 23, 2007
Harold? I wonder if you are such a low life scumbag that you make a habbit out of making assuptions. Most of you that are searching for answers on these websites truly know this person well enough to know he would not ever harm anyone. Unlike many of your kind, american doctors first need your insurance card before they even see you, this man is a loving and caring person that will help anyone regardless of money. Why don't you go fuck yourself in the ass with a big stick and see if you can find any help pulling it out. You obviosly are not part of this community and you just wasting your time. God would not let him be locked up in jail, but one day you probably will. Jerk off!
Liv

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#47 May 23, 2007
THAT IS SUCH BULLSHIT. I KNEW THEM BOTH TOO, AND SHE HAD NO PROBLEMS SLEEPING WITH OTHER WOMEN AND HIM AT THE SAME TIME, SOMETIMES MANY GIRLS AT ONCE, PARTYING REAL HARD. IF ANYTHING THEY ARE THE SAME KIND, NO WONDER SHE WAS IN LOVE WITH HIM. IF HE WAS SUCH A BAD GUY, SHE IS THE ONE THAT SHOULD NOT HAVE HUNG AROUND. I STILL LOVE THEM BOTH, AND I AM SIMPLY SAD THAT THIS HAPPEN, BUT I AM NO WHORE TO GO BLAME HIM FOR IT. AND IF YOU WANT TO KNOW, IT APPEARS SHE CAUSED THIS ACCIDENT HERSELF, BY LOSING HER MIND. HE COULD SEE CLEARLY AND WOULD NOT HAVE HIT ANYTHING IF SHE HAD LET HIM DRIVE. GUESS YOU WERE THERE TO KNOW WHAT REALLY HAPPENED, WHERE YOU?
sandy

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#48 May 23, 2007
Harold Ikes wrote:
lock him up and throw away the key. killing his own wife and mother of their children is terrible. even if he wasnt drunk, he was driving and it was his fault. everything is looking as if he is drunk though if the police are going to that angle
Harold? I wonder if you are such a low life scumbag that you make a habbit out of making assuptions. Most of you that are searching for answers on these websites truly know this person well enough to know he would not ever harm anyone. Unlike many of your kind, american doctors first need your insurance card before they even see you, this man is a loving and caring person that will help anyone regardless of money. Why don't you go fuck yourself in the ass with a big stick and see if you can find any help pulling it out. You obviosly are not part of this community and you just wasting your time. God would not let him be locked up in jail, but one day you probably will. Jerk off!
DIAMOND

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#49 May 24, 2007
HAROL I KNOW THE DOC AND HE ALEAYS DRUNK..........HE SHOULD BE IN JAIL!!!!!!!!!!
Liv wrote:
Ftldrben

Palm Harbor, FL

#50 Jun 2, 2007
Having known the doctor for many years and attended numerous parties with him (even in South Beach, as if that's supposed to mean something???), I knew him to be a very conservative drinker. People on this post saying something different obviously don't really know him, never really "hung out" with him and must have some axe to grind. That is sad. This is a good man, we should all wish him well.
HUH

Miami, FL

#51 Jun 8, 2007
Ftldrben wrote:
Having known the doctor for many years and attended numerous parties with him (even in South Beach, as if that's supposed to mean something???), I knew him to be a very conservative drinker. People on this post saying something different obviously don't really know him, never really "hung out" with him and must have some axe to grind. That is sad. This is a good man, we should all wish him well.
Why did he have cocaine in his blood?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Lauderdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Grey Ghostmoron 1,655,578
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 9 hr ThomasA 321,834
Sherriffs Deputy comitts murder on unarmed man ! 12 hr KILLARY 2
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 13 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 64,291
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 15 hr Sam 72,041
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) Dec 1 zazz 98,614
News Rockefeller Christmas tree lighting attracts th... Nov 30 Good Riddance 1

Fort Lauderdale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fort Lauderdale Mortgages