Pill mills still flourishing in FL?

Pill mills still flourishing in FL?

Posted in the Fort Lauderdale Forum

Since: Jul 11

Newark, NJ

#1 Jul 18, 2011
Have the recent raids and bills taken the pill mill business to a standstill or are they still flourishing with parking lots full of addicts waiting for their fix? Has it really affected and shot down all or most of them, or have they just attacked the the ones that got attention based on patient deaths and mass quantity of pills prescribed. Im planning my last trip and wanted to know if you can still drive down the street and find one by looking for a parking lot full of people, or if things have changed?
hatescammers

Marion, IN

#2 Jul 31, 2011
It has gotten a little it tighter.The one I go to WON'T let you sit outside anymore.But it is more on the up and up.If u mess up 1 ime you are told NOT to come back.I even feel safer at his one
StateUrCase

Jasper, IN

#3 Sep 28, 2011
hatescammers wrote:
It has gotten a little it tighter.The one I go to WON'T let you sit outside anymore.But it is more on the up and up.If u mess up 1 ime you are told NOT to come back.I even feel safer at his one
Please share where this clinic is. I see that you're from out of state, so am I and not all Dr's will see out of state patients any more. My Dr. recently closed up shop which really sucks because he was legit (or at least appeared to be) and now I'm hunting for a new Dr. I'm afraid of running out of meds before I find one, I need them to work. Hell, just to function! I'm sure you understand. I'm sure it would be better if you'd e-mail me the info. I need the Name, Address and Phone Number. You know, the usual stuff. I go to a pharmacy in Hialeah to fill and will keep going there unless someone has any better ideas on that. I don't want to say the name of my pharmacy on here though. My e-mail address is [email protected] Thanks you SO much!

Since: Jan 12

Zoe, KY

#4 Jan 22, 2012
any good doctors still left down there or not? cause i need one. im coing down there next week and need some help bad. will pay finders fee
PillNazi

Spring Hill, FL

#5 Jan 6, 2013
Stay in your own state! We don't want you here! Stop doing pills and get a life! There are other alternatives to relieving pain that don't include driving hundreds of miles to get narcotics! Aww, but then you won't be able to get high huh? Too effin bad! Kill Yourself!
F M Jerry

Savannah, GA

#6 Jan 6, 2013
One should be resolving all internal pain issues nutritionally. It can be done!!!

I've done it for myself.

Eat the right foods which reduce bodily inflammation, inflammation is the source of all internal pain. Avoid those foods which increase inflammation.

You'll also as a "by product" get very healthy as well. It has worked for me, havenít been healthier and have over come many severe health issues.
It has been 9 years of self discipline and well worth it. Look to foods sources for all your health concerns, no ill side effects.

Take to the sky with a Natural High, it is a much much better high and last much much longer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Lauderdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 13 min VetnorsGate 1,564,957
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr cpeter1313 315,233
pj sutton 1 hr Pedo judges 2
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 12 hr zazz 98,448
1987 dead woman found on Hayes St Fri NeedToKnow 1
News Ex-Israeli family says it was booted from plane... Jul 20 Just Do Not Fly 1
News Fort Lauderdale mural opens doors for artist Fr... (Feb '08) Jul 19 Red 12

Fort Lauderdale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fort Lauderdale Mortgages