Michael Telvi Volunteers for Big Brot...

Michael Telvi Volunteers for Big Brothers Big Sisters of South Florida

Posted in the Fort Lauderdale Forum

Mike Hernandez

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#1 May 3, 2011
With so many kids out there today that are raised in rough environments and have parents that are not attentive and there for their children that it's a crying shame that more people are not out there volunteering in their free time to help out those in need.

Michael Telvi is a kid that's on a mission to seize as many college kids and young adults that are currently out looking for jobs and turning them into volunteers and doing the right thing for the youth of America since there are too many kids that are suffering at the cost of the parents and Michael feels if he doesn't start a mission doing something about it than nobody will down here.

Future expansion plans look to invade the big apple and Long Island, New York heading as far north east as Dix Hills and coming all the way down to Miami with the first target city being Boca Raton.

The reason for this connotated wealthy city is that most individuals think of Boca as the nicest place to live in the country but yet they neglect to see the massive amount of kids that are in poverty with no parental guidance.

Also with Lynn University, Palm Beach State College, and Florida Atlantic University you have access to a ton of students who need to spruce up their resume and what better way to do so than helping out kids that are in need.

Michael telvi's future plans beyond expansion is to follow in the footsteps of Tom's Shoes and other helpful organizations that make a footprint in the lives of the less fortunate. In the mean time you can sit back and watch comedy t.v. shows like arrested development, the simpsons, or Seinfeld or you can go out and make a difference in the world by helping out those less fortunate.

If we all work together we can make the world a better place and I believe that it's so essential that we work together for the children. Big Brothers and Big Sisters is a world class organization and it's a pleasure to be working with them.
Michael Telvi

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#2 May 3, 2011
Thanks so much for the support this is going to be a huge game changer in the way we shape the youths of our nation.
Shawn Docker

Boca Raton, FL

#3 May 3, 2011
I appreciate your hard work and I know you will be improving the lives on many people. Keep up the great work!
Robert Rudberg

Jersey City, NJ

#4 May 4, 2011
Very good. I am a very big advocate of big brothers big sister :)
jonathon

United States

#5 May 4, 2011
We have a church group taking any and all donations. Our group is dirt poor. Please drop off any bag to help us out. Thanks.
Brandon Hernandez

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#6 May 5, 2011
Melissa

Ronkonkoma, NY

#7 May 10, 2011
Great work. You contribute so much to the community. You are a great person
Tracy

Ronkonkoma, NY

#8 May 14, 2011
Telvi you are amazing wow
Mitchell Robertson

Nesconset, NY

#9 Aug 30, 2011
I am very proud to see young people helping out with Big Brothers & Big Sisters. It is such an important organization. Great work!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Lauderdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Teaman 1,844,105
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 23 min Susanm 363,236
Rock The Runway Tour 6 hr Research 1
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) Tue Hilldabillfarts 65,013
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) Mon zazz 98,761
News Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) Oct 14 Miss Manners 54,684
Teresa Williams for States Attorney? 2020 Elec... Oct 10 Tyrone 1

Fort Lauderdale Jobs

Personal Finance

Fort Lauderdale Mortgages