Police chase suspect through three counties

A robbery suspect led police on a high speed chase through three counties early this afternoon, stopping at a private house, sitting in a patio chair and finally surrendering in Boca Raton. Full Story
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
FARTY MARTY

AOL

#1 Oct 29, 2008
NUMERO UNO
FARTY MARTY

AOL

#2 Oct 29, 2008
PFFT
sam

Hollywood, FL

#3 Oct 29, 2008
He's a keeper...
cnn

London, Canada

#4 Oct 29, 2008
watched this live and this guys nuts, death penalty! NOW!
Hollywood Resident

United States

#6 Oct 29, 2008
This had to be the most boring high speed chase I've ever seen. No crashes, no police dogs mauling the creep. He should have wrecked and killed himself and saved the taxpayers money for a trial.
At least no innocent people were hurt though. And the police got the "Bad Guy".. Hooray !
What EVER

Boynton Beach, FL

#7 Oct 29, 2008
First off -
THANK GOD the idiot didn't kill or hurt someone thou!

Absolutely Hilarious the coverage on MSNBC! They call in a guy from the local area to determine where in Broward this was. The signs read Copans Rd, then Sample Road then SW 10th and this buffoon says " Oh yeah they are on I-595 heading towards Weston"..Then he sees the sign that says Hillsboro Blvd and He finally figures it out. The van headed off 95 on Palmetto park East and the guy says "I think they are in Boca Raton" and Tamarin (I should have stayed in Chicago) Hall says "Oh yeah. The roads, landscape and houses are all so nice now. They must be in Boca." WHAT A BUNCH OF MORONS! This was National TV coverage by a major network?
Indy

United States

#8 Oct 29, 2008
Was there another person (possibly female with blonde hair?) in the van with that guy? Right before the footage cut out it looked like another person jumped out of the van.
native1

Pittsburgh, PA

#9 Oct 29, 2008
mastershake wrote:
I bet he already voted for obama.
aparently he started early redistributing the wealth...
Gol Teefes

Fort Myers, FL

#10 Oct 29, 2008
White dude too.......prolly Latino though, and the cops didn't beat him
John McCain

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#11 Oct 29, 2008
Dammit, another theres goes another Republican voter off to jail!
RACE

Miami, FL

#12 Oct 29, 2008
Blatant racism "White" coupled with the word "Mini".
DanO

Waynesville, GA

#13 Oct 29, 2008
The thought of O,bama in charge would drive anyone with a brain MAD!!
Rambo5254

Hollywood, FL

#14 Oct 29, 2008
What EVER wrote:
First off -
THANK GOD the idiot didn't kill or hurt someone thou!
Absolutely Hilarious the coverage on MSNBC! They call in a guy from the local area to determine where in Broward this was. The signs read Copans Rd, then Sample Road then SW 10th and this buffoon says " Oh yeah they are on I-595 heading towards Weston"..Then he sees the sign that says Hillsboro Blvd and He finally figures it out. The van headed off 95 on Palmetto park East and the guy says "I think they are in Boca Raton" and Tamarin (I should have stayed in Chicago) Hall says "Oh yeah. The roads, landscape and houses are all so nice now. They must be in Boca." WHAT A BUNCH OF MORONS! This was National TV coverage by a major network?
And everyone complains about our local news!?
Boca

Esom Hill, GA

#15 Oct 29, 2008
John McCain wrote:
Dammit, another theres goes another Republican voter off to jail!
At least Nobama's Acorn people got out of the van and escaped before the police arrived.
Rambo5254

Hollywood, FL

#16 Oct 29, 2008
"So he went in the backyard, sat down and waited for police to arrive?"...was it HIS house? Why did he have to "wait" for the police? if they were chasing him weren't they right behind him?
Barry

Deerfield Beach, FL

#17 Oct 29, 2008
Probably a lost snowbird.
jeff

Deerfield Beach, FL

#18 Oct 29, 2008
Watch--this man can get a decent attorney and get rid of a lot of charges.
Even with the news videos, they can dispute chain of custody, and then the cops are screwed because he was out of their site for a few minutes. This for the driving offenses only, by the way.

“Yep, It's Me”

Since: Jun 08

Ft Lauderdale, FL

#19 Oct 29, 2008
mastershake wrote:
I bet he already voted for obama.
Again, associating a high speed chase to Obama? Can you get any more desperate? Why don't we just say he voted for McHothead and decided he made the wrong decision and was making his escape to Canada.
jogorek

Redmond, WA

#20 Oct 29, 2008
Unclear if there was anyone else in the car?!?! The TV news helicopter clearly showed a man and a blond woman exit the car. The man exited from the driver side and the woman from the passenger side.
What

Pompano Beach, FL

#21 Oct 29, 2008
The cops should've beaten him up. I watched it live and he could've killed someone!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Lauderdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min JPL 1,189,841
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 55 min Pearl Jam 308,908
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Mothra 51,389
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 4 hr Anne 96,877
Review: Drew Fuel Services 12 hr Emilly 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 19 hr TRD 69,089
Complaints bring Magic Jack an 'F' from Better ... (Aug '08) Feb 25 hologram warnings 267
Fort Lauderdale Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Fort Lauderdale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:32 pm PST

Bleacher Report 3:32PM
Browns, QB McCown Reach 3-Year Deal
Yahoo! Sports 3:48 PM