Pride

White Plains, NY

#1 Jul 31, 2009
WHo is this DJ. Heard he was from my area.
DrOptismo

Nashville, TN

#2 Sep 18, 2009
I think he is from around the syracuse area or very close to it, he performed on the main stage at Stonwall Street Festival in Wilton Manors FL and man what a show, his music was unbelievable, he had a great ligh show and he did live remixes of all the songs of the artist on the stage that day, he did one from Ray Bolt'z live while Ray was on stage. Very cool show if you get the chance to see him you should.

Mike Ostillio O.M.D
Sassygirl

Nashville, TN

#3 Nov 8, 2009
Pride wrote:
OMG he just played wicked weekend here in wilton manors fl. he wass soooo fantastic.
USNYQEEK

East Syracuse, NY

#4 Nov 29, 2009
Hey jsut googled this guy (DJ Shane Phoenix) to see what he was about a few days ago, he just played a spot in Albany NY. I went to go see him and he was awesome, the other posters are right if you get a chance, go dance the guy is hot on the music and actualy spins and mixes, none of that stop and play a new song crap all these kids are doing. He kept me and my baby moving all night. He was at Illusions Night Club, He said he was going to be in Utica on Fri the 27.
Alex G

Pflugerville, TX

#5 Feb 26, 2011
This guy is in Texas and cannot spin his way out of a Paper Bag. Can the IRON Bear Get a Real DJ Please.

DJ Shane "Phoenix" claims to have remixed for Madonna and The BEP's No truth to any of this.
Troy

Pompano Beach, FL

#6 Feb 26, 2011
Alex G wrote:
This guy is in Texas and cannot spin his way out of a Paper Bag. Can the IRON Bear Get a Real DJ Please.
DJ Shane "Phoenix" claims to have remixed for Madonna and The BEP's No truth to any of this.
How do you know?
PrettyGirlz

Okeechobee, FL

#7 May 15, 2011
Alex G, really then how come there are pics of him WITH HER? and why is he listed on The Ultimate Remix CD for the Vogue Remix? You are obviously one of those haters lol I saw him on stage with Rihanna in concert just a few months ago! so if he can not spin out of a papper bag why is he on billboard? Alex G you need to chex them facts before ya spread the hate. In my opinion one of the BEST PARTY DJ's around and he is like in every music mag out there, POOR Alex G, is a simpleton who is a country bumpkin from NOWHERE Texas lol. Shane Phoenix also has a TV Series for a Bear show he is doing, oh and btw Alex G, those who do not know how to spin do NOT get on Radio, Shane Phoenix has been on Qnation.fm, KISS FM and Ultimate Dance and BPM, what does Alex G. have I wonder lol oh thats right, NOTHING big loser, zero, natta. DONT HATE THOSE WHO ARE SUCCESSFUL ENJOY WHAT THEY OFFER INSTEAD!
DEV8ED

Okeechobee, FL

#8 May 15, 2011
Yo dude he blew the show at the Manor in Wilton Manors Fl out of the water, his sick mix of Tonight I'm Fucking you mixed with Love Game was over the top. I do not know what that Alex dude is talking about but here in the FTL he was awesome. Maybe them Texas dudes do not know good music, but he played to a packed dance floor all night until they MADE him, I mean MADE him stop to get everyone out. Yo Phoenix if you read these you are stupid hot, keep it thumping bro!
shawn

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#9 Sep 7, 2011
Pride wrote:
hes from ny area but lives in wilton manors fl
CraMerSenior

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#10 Sep 28, 2011
He played our Frat Phat House Party this past week, he was amazing, had a sick mash up of GAGA U and I and Forever by Foreigner. I bought the cd of it. Everyone had a great time and he was a really good Emcee. I talked to Mike the guy that hired him, said it cost the Frat a little more than they wanted but was more than worth it. I asked where he was from and they said Ft. Lauderdale. I would recommend this guy for a event or club, he is kinda like Tiesto, but better!
AshbornEntertain ment

Jackson, MS

#11 Jul 31, 2012
Pride wrote:
He is from The Utica, NY area and go's back there quite often to visit family and friends. He was one of our entertainers for 3 years during his time at TRAX in Syracuse, NY he then went on tour with Rihanna and was hired as a studio engineer for SONY. Thats what we know about him, other thn that he has a successful radio show and from we understand is in the producer side of things now as well.
smoke

Denham Springs, LA

#12 Mar 8, 2014
this guy is a
JOKE!!!!!!!!!!
Hollywood Gold

Nevada, MO

#13 May 3, 2014
smoke wrote:
this guy is a
JOKE!!!!!!!!!!
And you have your OWN radio show, Been played on the radio stations, Been on the dance charts have you? I must have missed all those articles written about you in all those magazines he has been in. The ONLY JOKE is YOU! Trying to jump on here TROLL it out, Like YOU would have a clue. I have seen this guy in action and he is damn good. His reviews are GOOD, now is he a superstar like Avicci or Dave Guetta, no, but at least he is out there doing stuff with the music and trying to be a positive performer, seems all you can do is get on here at chritisize him. nice job TROLL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Lauderdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min John Galt 1,617,895
News Key West's Fantasy Fest is back despite Hurrica... 1 hr No Surprize 3
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr weapon X 318,260
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 5 hr zazz 98,546
girls how many family members have you had sex ... (Dec '15) Oct 13 Rooster 19
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) Oct 12 Armson 64,003
News BLM Activists: Don't Name Streets After Murderers (Sep '16) Oct 10 indict PULTE 10

Fort Lauderdale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fort Lauderdale Mortgages