Check it

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Does anybody know Tiffany Tedder? She is married to Steve Huddleston buy I think they got divorced. I need to tell her something!
Gail

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Call her daddy Tommy......
haha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Yah I know her and your prob wanting to tell her what her I guess you could say bf is up to lol?
haha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

My bad not Gordon webber.
Check it

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

no not Gordon Webbed. the new one!
haha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Oh shit I know she went through some shit with Gordon wonder what she's about to go through now. Damn girl smh feel bad for her.
Check it

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

That new dude she wit is married and his wife is pregnant! I don't know his name but someone told me that & this person told me the dude is on crack and shoots up.
Lmao

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

You obviously don't know tiff very well.. she is a ho. always has been always will b. She will f*ck and s*class anybody. She used to f*class for drugs. She is so nasty. You can look at her & tell she been around the block....or should I say Hodgenville & The bottoms. My boy said she loose as f*ck too. She need to quit worry about f*ckin n drugs n take care of those 3 lil boys her mom Becky is raising. that dumb ass lost custody of them.
haha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Check it wrote:
That new dude she wit is married and his wife is pregnant! I don't know his name but someone told me that & this person told me the dude is on crack and shoots up.
Oh I knew about that.
takethat

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Two seven oh seven 2 three 4 nine 3 nine
Check it

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

thanks I'm gonna call
hohoho

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

SHe is such a hoooeeee who needs to take care of her kids!
Sparkle

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

hohoho wrote:
SHe is such a hoooeeee who needs to take care of her kids!
She is a ho!!!! She will do anybody & any drug you put in front of her. She is busted as hell too. This new guy already kicked her to the curb bc she cheated on him while he was locked up. I heard her crying about it. He prob went back to his hot ass wifey. Take care of ya kids slut! and quit worrying about Dick and Partyin.
elizabeth

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

no Jeremy is not back with his "wife" Courtney. but she is way pretty & I don't think she will take him back. Jeremy butler is gross
Anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Check it wrote:
thanks I'm gonna call
do what you gotta do.. just bag it for safety..she is nasty.
Sparkle

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

ghostguy270 wrote:
<quoted text>
do what you gotta do.. just bag it for safety..she is nasty.
nasty ain't the
justamick

Duluth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Dude that she is crying over is the one that had the pregnant wife. Rumor has it she hooked up with the dude she cheated with the same night she hooked up with the dude that has the pregnant wife and hes the one that she cheated on while he was locked up for a few days. Has anyone seen what she looks like lately. She's had to have dropped at least 40 lbs in the last few months. Whatever the situation may be. Be careful when dealing with Tiffany Tedder.
Sparkle

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

This is all the truth! She did screw the dude with the pregnant wifes friend AND then she got with him, Jake I think she said his name is. I saw his sides picture on facebook & she is gorgous, why would he go for something like Tiffany? She has lost wait because she is on drugs! Look who she runs with? she is friends with my sister & my sister is on drugs 2, that's how I know she is. But Jake is back with his wife,..they been seen together from what my sis says. Tiffany is stupid and will have a new one asap because she is a stupid slut.
justamick wrote:
Dude that she is crying over is the one that had the pregnant wife. Rumor has it she hooked up with the dude she cheated with the same night she hooked up with the dude that has the pregnant wife and hes the one that she cheated on while he was locked up for a few days. Has anyone seen what she looks like lately. She's had to have dropped at least 40 lbs in the last few months. Whatever the situation may be. Be careful when dealing with Tiffany Tedder.
Jiffy

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Big money don't want that fool no more. She sexy pregnent or not. His loss, I gonn holla at her. Tiff is been passed around more than a blunt.road hard & put up wet. everybody kno about the dog and the peanut bitter.
Staci

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

justamick wrote:
She dropped 40 # in a month because she is a walking meth lab! but no matter how much she loose she still an ugly slutty skeezer.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Knox Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
for u fellers 8 min Squirt Master 6
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 9 min brer rabbit 1,197
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 15 min Commietator 151,068
Alison Grimes is Bad for Kentucky & America! 22 min ivote 45
Etown Arby's closed 1 hr Cray Cray 27
Two hot things 1 hr French 1
suboxone (Jan '14) 3 hr hope46 4
•••
•••
•••

Fort Knox Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••