Do we really need contractors

Do we really need contractors

Posted in the Fort Knox Forum

Not Sure

Elizabethtown, KY

#1 Sep 22, 2009
From my observation, I dont see a great need of contract support. I can understand within admin role. But do we really need these guys teaching our new generation of young NCO's and Officers?
TinkBaby

Rineyville, KY

#2 Sep 24, 2009
Not Sure wrote:
From my observation, I dont see a great need of contract support. I can understand within admin role. But do we really need these guys teaching our new generation of young NCO's and Officers?
If you are so worried about it then you need to send a letter to the C.G.
Ghostrings

Rineyville, KY

#3 Sep 24, 2009
If you think about it alot of them are retired Staff Sergeants and First Sergeants. Wouldn't you rather have some one with experince training them instead of someone that doesnt?
Not Sure

Elizabethtown, KY

#4 Sep 27, 2009
TinkBaby wrote:
<quoted text>If you are so worried about it then you need to send a letter to the C.G.
WOW ya sure think you have all the answers! What a concept "a Letter" must have taken alot of brain cells for that one.
Contrators-Homew reckers

Pikeville, KY

#6 Oct 6, 2012
Well Some contractors(some women,no names) might be "GREAT", but the ones that I know, well let's just say they will try and take your man in a heart beat!!! They have no respect for the women who sit at home while their husbands go over sea's and fight for our country. You never know maybe even at work, while they work with your husband. Some shady things happen while thousands of miles away or even close to home. I know that it takes both to make things happen but from a personal experience, it only happened when the "contractor's" started working!!! So please watch the homewrecking contractors that might work with your loved one.
Steve

Scottsdale, AZ

#7 Oct 21, 2012
Same ones at. Meps leering at nude men receiving a nude medical exam.stupid little perverts

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Knox Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Violet creech 22 min Bree 20
shannon yonts (Feb '12) 2 hr Kajia 15
hardin county snitches 6 hr Ur a dumbass 30
Cute Girl at the Kawasaki Shop 7 hr April 6
I'm a FAT HONKIE and PROFESSIONAL TOILET PHOTOG... Jul 19 Jim bobcock 11
pugs (Mar '14) Jul 19 KENNETH RANDALL 3
News Keeping the Faith - Individuals should evaluate... Jul 18 Agree 2

Fort Knox Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance