|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

I have an idea for the best 2013 New Year's Resolution:

**List every political figure media personality, public utility CEO, Bank CEO, doctor, lawyer, board member, and so forth that has had discussions regarding:

BRAC Rineyville WasteWater Scandal,aka BRAC Rineyville Waste Water Project.

What do you say we list them 5 at a time each a week apart until we list them all, maybe by that time Hardin County will have had the time to publically state it's intentions for Rineyville and its citizens to get this scandal investigated as it should have been by now.
BestNewYearResol ution2013

Leitchfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

BestNewYearResolution2013 wrote:
I have an idea for the best 2013 New Year's Resolution:
**List every political figure media personality, public utility CEO, Bank CEO, doctor, lawyer, board member, and so forth that has had discussions regarding:
BRAC Rineyville WasteWater Scandal,aka BRAC Rineyville Waste Water Project.
What do you say we list them 5 at a time each a week apart until we list them all, maybe by that time Hardin County will have had the time to publically state it's intentions for Rineyville and its citizens to get this scandal investigated as it should have been by now.
I do this so that, if there are any area bank stockholders, private businesses, etc. that are left holding the bag once an onslot of people begin bankrupsy filings, you can have a few important Hardin County Individuals to hold accountable for doing nothing, "Saying it is not in my job description, or, I personally have no ability to Do anything." Our citizens who are financially affected can hold them accountable.
SepticSewerHealt hDeptBank

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

This BRAC SCANDAL is going to affect thousands I tell you!
ComeOnRvilleSewe rProject

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

CORRUPTION wrote:
Citizens
Organize
Ralleying
Rineyvillians
Unsatisfied
Political
Talk
Ignites
Outraged
Neighborhood
This C.O.R.R.U.P.T.I.O.N. scandal and coverup by Harry Berry surrounding BRAC Rineyville Waste Water Project is his OWN demise as CEO of Hardin County Government. It is time to be stepping down and hand the reins over to someone much less corrupt and much less corruptable.
Lets get this project and the lawsuits started! What do you say HC fiscal court? Lets roll with your 15 million dollar project and show Harry Berry the front door and the curb at town square! Let's give nearly 10 million $$ back to the state and decline to do the project, what do you say fiscal court?

I could use 9.6 million$$ to continue to stimulate Hardin County growth in construction contracts for BRAC Infrastructure Projects!!
1600VictimsRvill eWasteH2O

Hodgenville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

We the people of Rineyville KY. will take this scandal to the top of the food chain in order to right this wrong!

So Judge Berry, you and fiscal court, get your heads together with hardin county water district #2, your hardin county sewer mandate committee, and every other Hardin County politician, responsible for trying to keep this scandal quiet.

Present "Your" version of your hardin county sewer mandate that begins with the Glendale Mega Site residents and then moves forward to Rineyville!
BankStockHolders OfHardin

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

1600VictimsRvilleWasteH2O wrote:
We the people of Rineyville KY. will take this scandal to the top of the food chain in order to right this wrong!
So Judge Berry, you and fiscal court, get your heads together with hardin county water district #2, your hardin county sewer mandate committee, and every other Hardin County politician, responsible for trying to keep this scandal quiet.
Present "Your" version of your hardin county sewer mandate that begins with the Glendale Mega Site residents and then moves forward to Rineyville!
Harry Berry, is he deep into a BRAC SCANDAL?

Wanna place your bets?
Mike Alexander

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Victims of this BRAC SCANDAL, here is a name to make your complaint to so that Governor B. and his staff are made aware of your situation:

His name would be Mike Alexander:

The telephone number is:
GovernorConstitu antOffice

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

He works out of the Governor's Constituant's Office.

Mike Alexander is some form of supervisor in that office.

Victims of BRAC Rineyville WasteWater SCANDAL can call his Frankfort, KY. Office:
FT Knox Military Victims

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

They in Rineyville and LaVista Estates will come calling soon, very soon.
Mike Alexander

Leitchfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

FT. KNOX Military Victims will help to get to the bottom of this SCANDAL.

When you make your call to the Governor's Office tell him (Mike Alexander) that Tim Hinson sent you victims a calling to see if Governor B. himself would like to help get to the bottom of this BRAC SCANDAL!
JimmieLeeHarryBD ennisP

Leitchfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Where is it that you bank at?

Jimmie Lee, Harry Berry, and Dennis Parrett do you own any bank stocks in your local bank you do your personal business with?
DoKnowWhereHeLiv es

Leitchfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

I don't know where Harry Berry banks at but I do know that he lives in "The Cedars" subdivision-Etown-Off Ring Rd. Across from the headquarters of First Federal Savings and Loan.
Chef

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

Hey. Did they impeach Harry yet, or are they waiting for him to move to the new building? And will the new building have a septic tank or be on city sewer. And which bank will have a branch office there? I see another scandal coming. The sky is falling!
You so funny

Leitchfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Chef wrote:
Hey. Did they impeach Harry yet, or are they waiting for him to move to the new building? And will the new building have a septic tank or be on city sewer. And which bank will have a branch office there? I see another scandal coming. The sky is falling!
BRAC SCANDAL EXPOSURE Coming soon enough there "Chef"-boy-ar-dee!
So If Fiscal Court Moves

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

... with 12 million dollars of Hardin County tax payers dollars and we still do not know what the cost of the 8.5 acres is, then, Fiscal Court and Harry Berry (CEO of the County BUDGET) can expect to fund:

All LaVista Estates and the "Initial" Rineyville residents affected in the HCWD#2 Project--tap fees and installation costs when sewers come to Rineyville because of county government corruption/approvals of the inadequate/improper septic systems that did not meet KY Codes/

The cost of the sewer is 15 million--not including tap fees and installation costs associated with this BRAC SCANDAL!!

Oh, hell yes Harry berry and Fiscal Court will have to ANSWER!!
Got CHA CHA CHA

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

So If Fiscal Court Moves wrote:
... with 12 million dollars of Hardin County tax payers dollars and we still do not know what the cost of the 8.5 acres is, then, Fiscal Court and Harry Berry (CEO of the County BUDGET) can expect to fund:
All LaVista Estates and the "Initial" Rineyville residents affected in the HCWD#2 Project--tap fees and installation costs when sewers come to Rineyville because of county government corruption/approvals of the inadequate/improper septic systems that did not meet KY Codes/
The cost of the sewer is 15 million--not including tap fees and installation costs associated with this BRAC SCANDAL!!
Oh, hell yes Harry berry and Fiscal Court will have to ANSWER!!
Rineyville WasteWater Scandal/Project has Gotcha!
HarryBerryAndThe Move

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

I suspect that the move to build the new court house is one last ditch effort to Exit-the judge executive's office with what he figures, some bells and whistles; on the contrary:

1.He fears "impeachment" and will announce soon that he Will "NOT" be running for another term, so he could care less about Hardin County Tax Payers footing the bill of a 12 million $$ building, because he is not going to be around to hear it!

2. He does run again amid "BRAC SCANDAL" corruption exposure to answer questions of the (who, what, when, where, and how) his actions, or lack of, should "Not" require IMPEACHMENT!
I Agree He Is Done For

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

HarryBerryAndTheMove wrote:
I suspect that the move to build the new court house is one last ditch effort to Exit-the judge executive's office with what he figures, some bells and whistles; on the contrary:
1.He fears "impeachment" and will announce soon that he Will "NOT" be running for another term, so he could care less about Hardin County Tax Payers footing the bill of a 12 million $$ building, because he is not going to be around to hear it!
2. He does run again amid "BRAC SCANDAL" corruption exposure to answer questions of the (who, what, when, where, and how) his actions, or lack of, should "Not" require IMPEACHMENT!
Impeachment, for sure if he runs for office again.

Or: Stepping down to avoid a scandal.
NewsEnterprise

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

I Agree He Is Done For wrote:
<quoted text>Impeachment, for sure if he runs for office again.
Or: Stepping down to avoid a scandal.
The News Enterprise will print a boggus excuse for Berry to not be running for re-election. Regardless of the excuse I hear that there are bets going around that he(Berry) will be offering up excuses as to his opting out of the next election for Hardin County Judge-Executive!!

I placed my bet!

The "REAL" reason he will be dropping out is a BRAC SCANDAL!
THinson Berrys Done

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

Tim Hinson swears to break out BRAC SCANDAL in the next election for HC J-E. Time is on "someone's side."

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Fort Knox Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Fort Knox People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Fort Knox News, Events & Info