First Prev
of 11
Next Last

winwin81

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#225 May 6, 2013
Who are you, what do you want to talk about?
Secret wrote:
Guess you don't want to talk to me...
Secret

Elizabethtown, KY

#226 May 6, 2013
I just want to talk to you. You seem really sweet. I swear this isn't a joke. I just would like to talk to you.

winwin81

Location hidden

#227 May 6, 2013
You can send me a message in my inbox if you want, just click on my name
Secret wrote:
I just want to talk to you. You seem really sweet. I swear this isn't a joke. I just would like to talk to you.
Secret

Elizabethtown, KY

#229 May 6, 2013
Guess not. Have a good day.

winwin81

Location hidden

#230 May 6, 2013
I'm all up for talking to you, not much going on today, what are you guy or girl, just didn't know if you wanted to talk here or thru email?
Secret wrote:
Guess not. Have a good day.
Secret

Elizabethtown, KY

#232 May 6, 2013
Anyone want to talk???
likes Kuntry

Lewisburg, KY

#233 May 6, 2013
Hey Secret, welcome aboard. Tell us about yourself.
Dixie May

Maxton, NC

#236 May 11, 2013
Likes Kuntry and winwin81,

Let's hook up? I am very pretty and over 35 and under 45,long blonde hair and blue eyes, curvy in all the right places.

I'll meet you at the parking lot in E-town at Kohl's department store 3100 N. Dixie Ave.@ 4:00 PM tomorrow.(Sun may 12).

Is it a date? No strings attached, just a romp with both of you? What do you say Y'all?

=)
kyboy

United States

#237 May 11, 2013
I'll meet you
ALgirl

Maxton, NC

#238 May 11, 2013
Dixie May wrote:
Let's hook up? I am very pretty and over 35 and under 45,long blonde hair and blue eyes, curvy in all the right places.
I'll meet you at the parking lot in E-town at Kohl's department store 3100 N. Dixie Ave.@ 4:00 PM tomorrow.(Sun may 12).
Is it a date? No strings attached, just a romp with both of you? What do you say Y'all?
=)
My goodness girl! What are you thinking?? You are gonna get yourself raped or something?? Don't do it!
Wm Hill UAW

Evansville, IN

#239 May 11, 2013
Dixie May wrote:
=)
You don't need this Kuntry or the married winwin81.
I have 12 inches of happiness and that is all you will need.
It will be a night you will never forget and an experience you will want to duplicate on a twice a week basis. The other days you will use to recover. I am serious! See you tomorrow at 4:00.
PS
Come hungry because I think it's only fitting we go somewhere nice to eat to celebrate Mother's Day.
Dixie May

Heath Springs, SC

#240 May 12, 2013
Wm Hill UAW wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't need this Kuntry or the married winwin81.
I have 12 inches of happiness and that is all you will need.
It will be a night you will never forget and an experience you will want to duplicate on a twice a week basis. The other days you will use to recover. I am serious! See you tomorrow at 4:00.
PS
Come hungry because I think it's only fitting we go somewhere nice to eat to celebrate Mother's Day.
I'm sorry sugar, I had to cancel.
Haha

Vine Grove, KY

#241 May 12, 2013
Joe baker strikes again!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Knox Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Photographs and memories 1 min cake 2
Girl on girl 3 hr Abby 5
Heaven cottrell is a disgrace 3 hr Leslie 2
Black Pistons 6 hr Lol 9
haley noe 9 hr curious 1
Girl @ Subway by Walmart 12 hr Derek Vowels Crim... 7
5's or 10's 15 hr Noidentifyinginfo 3

Fort Knox Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance