Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#1 Mar 1, 2013
So, has anyone put up the money to bail them out yet? I think his is 20,000. Not sure how much hers is. Love her mug shot, think they must have woken her up, hair was a bit of a mess. And she doesn't look straight ahead, maybe she thinks if she doesn't look at the camera it's not really happening. It's been a long time coming.

Location hidden

#3 Mar 3, 2013
You choose..your children or your drugs. You can't have both. I hope you both lose your children until you get help or choose which is more important. I have no sympathy for either of you after what you did to your kids.. and a newborn at that. There is no excuse good enough for the risk that you put your children's life and health in. And I hope the Judge agrees. Enough is enough. Too many people out there trying to make easy money by cooking meth, try this..flip some burgers..take two jobs. There is no good excuse for giving up your life and those of your children for a damned drug and money. I haven't been this pissed off in a long time but so tired of hearing the same old stories of sorry assed parents who do not care about their children enough to use common sense and keep them safe. For God's sake, grow up or wear a damn condom.

Location hidden

#4 May 1, 2013
I agree and I haven't heard anything bout what happened with them.
dude

Elizabethtown, KY

#5 May 1, 2013
They are most likely not getting out for a long time. I know one of them, not saying any names. Has already been indicted.

Location hidden

#6 May 1, 2013
didn't know that,thanks. I'm guessing it's him as I have heard she is married and out. couldnt locate him in jail though. hope the kids are ok. sucks to be kids of people who deal in or do drugs or both
dude

Elizabethtown, KY

#7 May 1, 2013
Pirates Den wrote:
didn't know that,thanks. I'm guessing it's him as I have heard she is married and out. couldnt locate him in jail though. hope the kids are ok. sucks to be kids of people who deal in or do drugs or both
It's hard to look up anything to do with Nelson county for some reason.

Location hidden

#8 May 2, 2013
dude wrote:
<quoted text>
It's hard to look up anything to do with Nelson county for some reason.
Yeah hes not in there according to the website thats why i thought he was out. must be in some other place or something. sucks for the family i know but hope it will be a lesson learned

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#9 May 2, 2013
Nah information about them has disappeared have asked myself. put it on the news then hear nothing else about it. really think they should follow up with some stories if only to set an example to the others about what they are facing if they get caught.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Knox Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stop waving at other motorcycles 1 hr Goofy 7
Kentrell Williams 3 hr ima 2
new waitress at ruby Tuesdays 5 hr ladies man 17
FTV on court docket 5 hr in the know 3
Elizabethtown physicians for women 5 hr Mommytobe22 1
LeeAnna Do(g)wan 6 hr Trash 2
Hillary Clinton will save the middle class and ... 6 hr Jill 59
More from around the web

Fort Knox People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE