give me a break

Trinity, TX

#1 Oct 1, 2010
Is one of the most clueless CPAC's in the Army! Clowns!
justsaying

Campbellsville, KY

#2 Oct 1, 2010
give me a break wrote:
Is one of the most clueless CPAC's in the Army! Clowns!
You are so right. They have been that way almost ten years. They use to have a tight knit group that did their job like the professionals they were. They actually helped people. Got you answers, worked with the labor union as well as the management bu that changed when that welch woman landed out there to rid the government of personnel and assist the contractors coming in to take those jobs. That bunch they now have are there to mostly assist the management officials, stick it to the employees, ignore their questions or pass them off to someone else, or give you three different answers. The military that have come from other posts constantly complain about how clueless that bunch is. It is the worse CPAC bunch in 40 years. God help anyone who has to deal with them. Find a job with the contractors out there that took the federal jobs. You won't have to deal with CPAC, you get better pay and benefits and won't have to rely on the government to get your paycheck or retirement.
you got that right

Shreveport, LA

#3 Oct 1, 2010
ever since bush hit office the working man has become nothing mechanics trades people anybody who actually worked for a living it's time to give management the heave ho.
kentucky guy

Lexington, KY

#4 Oct 4, 2010
the director of the knox cpac should be fired but they are too clueless to do even that!
theyRlemmings

Campbellsville, KY

#5 Oct 10, 2010
kentucky guy wrote:
the director of the knox cpac should be fired but they are too clueless to do even that!
Nope, promotion and on to Alabama to dismantle more workforces. Heats on with the class action suit against them for discrimination of veterans for jobs. Buddy system with summer hires then made permanent while "not qualifying" veterans. So I have heard.
justsaying

Campbellsville, KY

#6 Oct 10, 2010
kentucky guy wrote:
NOPE. PROMOTED and GONE.
SFC Retired

Louisville, KY

#7 Apr 2, 2011
To all that has posted about Sheree Welch. I currently have a pending MSPB Board Vet Preference charges against the Fort Knox CPAC at the Federal Court in Chicago, IL. I am also a retired Army veteran done wrong by this "woman" Sheree Welch and have submitted the nasty emails from her back in December 2007. Basically when I complained about the hiring practices with the Special Missions Brigade (SMB) with USAREC, little did I know, but found out, Ms. Welch was "BCC'ing" the person I was complaining about. I have all emails from her and I as evidence. It is also pending at the Dept Of Labor as of January 2011. Ms. Welch's response was that "we work for the management and not the employees". Go figure??? Anyway, if anyone is interested or I am willing to vouch for anyone in a Class Action Lawsuit.....email me at:

[email protected]

People (nonVets) get hired so that the few Vets in the system will train the NonVets or Not Qualified employees (KGB) seems like. Just my opinion.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#9 May 10, 2011
The Army CPAC's may be a lost cause - so incompetent and arrogant. They answer to no one. To force accountability on them, consider filing an Office of Inspector General (OIG) Complaint with OPM. Go to OPM.gov to understand your rights as Federal (Army) civil servants. The Army seems to think it is easier to just manage and supervise everyone soldier or civilian, like we are all in the Army, with disastrous results.
Steve

Scottsdale, AZ

#10 Mar 17, 2012
Don't forget all those perverted female clerks at meps who would sneak in to
the induction physicals and leer at nude men. Medical exams are private,
stupid little perverts.
only one

Huntington, IN

#11 Mar 18, 2012
Steve, isnt there only one female that does it? Whats her name again?
Steve

Crown King, AZ

#12 Sep 27, 2012
only one wrote:
Steve, isnt there only one female that does it? Whats her name again?
I don't. Know her name, who is she

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Knox Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible thumpin 18 min Citizen 4
April simondiski 1 hr Causal Observer 7
Kevin Harrison 2 hr Really 6
Sherri Peters 3 hr Lol 5
Tim Curl Jr. 7 hr newgirl 3
Mandy miller 12 hr Maybe 24
Samantha Rogers 13 hr Curious 1

Fort Knox Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance