tameka

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Is this the place that doesn't like blacks?
white man

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

tameka wrote:
Yep that's the place!
white woman

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

tameka wrote:
That's a big 10-4!!!!!! That big old amazon woman you're talking about is a daughter-in-law with a power attitude and a condescending personality because of 'WHO SHE IS'!!!! Some one needs to tell her she a racist pileofshit.
stupid crazy

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

one wrote:
<quoted text>
Not all of them, but definitely there is one NUT case. One I wouldn't deal with because she is crazy. SCARY CRAZY!!!
It's a shame that competition causes people to act like this one. Because of who she thinks she is, she intimidates to the point that if her kids win, I question the validity of the meet. Come on mommabitch, intimidate me!!! I'll take you on!!!! You may have people believe you are crazy and scary, but I'm crazier and scarier. lol People like you make me sick.*puke*
Juno

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Which "MOMMA" exactly are we talking about?????? I'd like to tangle personally with someone like that. She needs to be put in her place. Must have a limpdicked wimpy husband.
yeah

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

yeah, who is she. i'd like to know so i can confront her to. let her bully this----***holding up finger****
lol

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

I don't think they gym is racist. There's quite a few blacks. Plus all the upper management loves on my child all the time who's biracial. But that's just my opinion. Of course I could be blind to it since I don't pay much attention.
Junior

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

TO Juno and yeah-

Go pay the money to join.

Get pumped up...

Go pommel these babes...

Go to jail for assault.
hey

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

How busy are they in the evening I hope everyone goes to the new place so I can have my gym back
your mom

Clarkson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

404 wrote:
One plus to esfc is that they have classes there and a lap pool. Big their weight room is too small.
yea they have a lap pool but you have to pay 60.00 extra per person in the off season!!!!
missing post

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

where is the missing post? number 35. lol must have stepped on some doctor toes, huh? lol typical of what all they try to control.
true dat

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

missing post wrote:
where is the missing post? number 35. lol must have stepped on some doctor toes, huh? lol typical of what all they try to control.
true dat!!!
Agreed

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

true dat wrote:
<quoted text>
true dat!!!
Preach it brother! Make sure everyone knows!
true dat

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Agreed wrote:
<quoted text>
Preach it brother! Make sure everyone knows!
they knows!
I like Amazon Women

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Hey, I like my women amazon like!! Who is this one you speak of? I can put her in her place, I just like 'em big.(Not fat).
ALPHA

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2014

Some of you all are just ignorant.... ESFC is a great facility and the staff is very friendly and outgoing! I wouldn't even consider planet fitness a gym....their highest dumbbell is like 40 lbs!

Back to ESFC. They recently got some newer equipment since Anytime Fitness shut down. ESFC got almost all of their equipment. The child care is free if the children are on your membership. Also, they moved the daycare to a MUCH bigger area and moved the free weight area downstairs and put some new flooring down. ALL group classes are included in your membership (they have Zumba 7 days a week). Indoor pool, outdoor pool, basketball, spin, aerobics, personal training...

Sure it MIGHT be a little more expensive, but look at what you get! Ever heard the saying, "YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR"
garnet

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2014

Watch out. They have cameras in places they shouldn't have cameras.
lol

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2014

ALPHA wrote:
Some of you all are just ignorant.... ESFC is a great facility and the staff is very friendly and outgoing! I wouldn't even consider planet fitness a gym....their highest dumbbell is like 40 lbs!
Back to ESFC. They recently got some newer equipment since Anytime Fitness shut down. ESFC got almost all of their equipment. The child care is free if the children are on your membership. Also, they moved the daycare to a MUCH bigger area and moved the free weight area downstairs and put some new flooring down. ALL group classes are included in your membership (they have Zumba 7 days a week). Indoor pool, outdoor pool, basketball, spin, aerobics, personal training...
Sure it MIGHT be a little more expensive, but look at what you get! Ever heard the saying, "YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR"
Yeah, snooty people who judge you based on your appearances. No offense, if I'm fat and take the initiative to try and lose weight, I don't need snooty people snickering, making jokes, and looking down their noses at me just because I don't fit their "ideal" customer base. You're supposed to build each other up, not tear them down. Unfortunately that's what happens at ESFC, so no thanks.
ALPHA

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2014

Garnet........where?

lol...... I'm overweight and have yet to encounter that problem. Do you have an example?
garnet

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2014

ALPHA wrote:
Garnet........where?
lol...... I'm overweight and have yet to encounter that problem. Do you have an example?
Evidently everywhere. I have a friend who was getting a massage and looked up and saw a camera and that camera was active. This room is also used for body waxwings so if you want the woman at the front desk to see EVERYTHING she does. Watches it all at home too. I think she needs to be busted.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of50
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Fort Knox Discussions

Search the Fort Knox Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Can some one tell me what the BRAC scandal is? 7 min Tim H 8
Samantha Ryan 29 min nope 6
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 57 min Commietator 138,841
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 1 hr Anne52 81,228
Best Criminal Attorney in E-Town (Dec '12) 1 hr you1 19
blondie at summit 1 hr sees it 1
blondie 1 hr sees it 1
•••
•••
•••
Fort Knox Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Fort Knox Jobs