Mreme

London, KY

#1 Mar 12, 2012
A few of my friends along with myself are looking for a nice gentleman for a friend of ours. She was engaged, but he passed away last February(2011) a couple weeks before they were to be married from a bad pancreas. She is 38 years old. She was in Radcliff over the weekend attending a jrotc drill meet with her daughters who are about to graduate in May. They currently live in Monticello, Ky which is in Wayne County. She has no clue we are doing this and its probably not the best way, but we are trying everything to find her someone. She is a pretty woman, and nice to boot. Has good values and was raised right. She is a nurse and does work so shouldn't have a problem finding a job whatever town she might be in. She needs a good man by her side. We are only posting this because we are concerned about her being alone the rest of her life. She's kinda shy since her fiance passed away but has expressed that she'd like to date again. The biggest thing is that there are no quality men in this town nor the adjoining towns. There is a huge drug problem in this area and the men who are single still have a drug problem or criminal records(felonies). She does not want(nor need) that in her life.

Does anyone know of anyone? Please reply on here and we will give you an email address.

Thank you,
concerned friends

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Knox Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Laurie wheeler (Dec '14) 24 min Yessir 53
Akebono or Metalsa, which is better 30 min Welder 8
Who is the new MD working at Healthway? 59 min OSHA 8
Fat Women Of Elizabethtown 1 hr revealing 65
Ashlee Geary 1 hr Sunnydays 18
Candi keel 2 hr Sunnydays 1
Elizabeth Brewer 5 hr You a ho 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fort Knox Mortgages