First Prev
of 2
Next Last
lol

United States

#1 Mar 13, 2013
This guy had his post taken off awful quick. I wonder why.
whoa

North Lewisburg, OH

#2 Mar 15, 2013
nobody cares, get a job you loser
lipps

Chattanooga, TN

#3 Mar 15, 2013
He is an informant.
snitch

Chicago, IL

#4 Mar 28, 2013
I herd he was busting people from june of last yr to present date. I guess if you don't do drugs you have nothing to worry about. Good job nate clean the streets up
hello

Fremont, OH

#6 Mar 31, 2013
His girlfriend is nasty nicole
mike

United States

#7 Apr 1, 2013
Nasty nicole lol that's funny. She gives a mean blow job. Uglier they are the harder they try. Let me tell ya she swallowed my shit on lunch break. It must of filled her up cause she didn t eat any lunch. Nate sorry man it was a free bj what was I suppose to do.
Former delphos resident

Lima, OH

#8 Apr 2, 2013
Hahahahahaha .. thats funny! I know both of them and they are both worthless. He has 2 kids he doesn't take care of. Cheated on his wife with "Nasty Nicole". And hell, he is still married and its been like 6 yrs or so since they split up. Pathetic!!! And he does more drugs then you guys know. Trust me! Look at him and Nicole, they look like complete meth heads. Absolute Trash!
Onyx

Delphos, OH

#9 Apr 2, 2013
Who is nasty Nicole?
crisps

Delphos, OH

#10 Apr 5, 2013
Onyx wrote:
Who is nasty Nicole?
yo mamma
Onyx

Delphos, OH

#11 Apr 5, 2013
crisps wrote:
<quoted text>
yo mamma
Wrong again
Former delphos resident

Lima, OH

#12 May 14, 2013
she is one nasty B*tch!!!!
Onyx

Bluffton, OH

#13 May 14, 2013
Kerns?
john wayne

Bucyrus, OH

#14 May 14, 2013
mike wrote:
Nasty nicole lol that's funny. She gives a mean blow job. Uglier they are the harder they try. Let me tell ya she swallowed my shit on lunch break. It must of filled her up cause she didn t eat any lunch. Nate sorry man it was a free bj what was I suppose to do.
spoken like a true virgin

you're corny and obviously lame in real life, with no apparent standards

get a job, loser.
DDT

Delphos, OH

#15 May 15, 2013
nasty nicole hahaha aka meth mouth
Former delphos resident

Lima, OH

#16 May 15, 2013
Mike, why would you even let her put her mouth on you?(If that's a true story). Do you have any clue what this girl does on a daily basis? Well, i do and your luck your D*ck hasn't fallen off. LOL
Anonymous

United States

#18 Oct 8, 2013
I'M FRIENDS W/ BOTH OF THEM NATE&NIKKI & THEY'RE COOL THEY'RE NOT FROM DELPHOS SO THTS WHY I GET ALONG W/ THEM. THEY ARE NOT ON DRUGS. NIKKI IS GETTIN READY 2 GO BAK 2 COLLEGE & THEY BOTH WORKING &NIK DNT SEEM HIGH WEN SHE AT MY HOUSE EVRY OTHR DAY! & EVEN IF THEY DO GET FUKED UP OR USED TOO OH WELL THT'S THEIR BUSINESS. DRUGS ARE AWESOME(SOME) THEY GO TO WORK & NATE PAYS HIS CHILD SUPPORT EVRY WEEK SO. THEY WEREN'T IN THE PAPER W/THE OTHR DRUGGY'S N U KNO y? CUZ THEY DNT ASSOCIATE W/ ANY OF THOSE PPL. I ASKED HER IF SHE KNEW NE OF THEM & SHE ONLY KNEW LIKE 3 OUT 25. YEAH. SO THEY MUST BE DOING SOMETHING RITE & KEEPIN A SAFE DISTANCE FROM THE 'SNITCHES" & U KNOW WAT IF THEY WANNA EAT SOME PILLS, TRIP SMOKE WEED. THEY WORK ALL WEEK FOR IT & THEY PAY FOR IT...UNLIKE WELFARE MOMS IN THIS TOWN. IF U NEED IT TEMPORARILY I GET IT. BUT SUM OF THESE GIRLS HAVE NO GED, JOB OR DESIRE 2 DO SOMETHING IN THEIR LIFE. SHE IS DOIN SHIT W/ HER LIFE, SHE BOUT TO BE BUSY HERE REAL SOON. U'ALL SHOULD TRY THE SAME & NOT B MISERABLE,...MIKE DNT KNO WHO U ARE BUT NIKKI HAS BETTER STANDARDS THAN BLOWING U WHILE @ WORK. THE ONLY DICK IN HER MOUTH THE PAST 7YRS IS HER MAN. I THINK UR JEALOUS....OR COWARD..EITHER WAY GET A LIFE LLLLLOOOOSSSSEEEEERRRRRSSSS
Former Delphos Resident

Lima, OH

#19 Oct 10, 2013
Ok, now this is funny! I have known both of them for a long time and yes they do drugs, and quite often. They are both nasty as shit. Nate use to be kinda decent when he was with his ex but once he got with Nicole he went downhill and now looks like a meth head. Just like his skank girl. She is a home wrecking whore. And yes, he is still married and dont even give a shit about his 2 girls. Oh yeah,i can see where they sure are good ppl huh? And who gives a shit if she goes to school, whores can do that. lol. You still gotta pass the drug test to get a job!=) I know what drugs they do and everything about them. They are pathetic! And also, a good woman would not let her man walk away from his kids to be with her.
d Williams

Lima, OH

#20 Oct 10, 2013
I think that people who use sites like this to say bad things about people are hateful people who need to grow up, and I also think the ones that do it anonymously are cowards. and I think most people who read this over the age of 14 agree.
lol

Lima, OH

#21 Oct 11, 2013
d Williams wrote:
I think that people who use sites like this to say bad things about people are hateful people who need to grow up, and I also think the ones that do it anonymously are cowards. and I think most people who read this over the age of 14 agree.
So your b*itching about ppl who come to this site to talk shit but yet your doing the same thing. I believe there is a name for ppl like you.=) lol And how do we know your using the right name anyways. Pathetic!!!
Ex-eagleprint

Fremont, OH

#22 Nov 5, 2013
Nasty nicole is one of the most disgusting ppl to walk the earth. Girl has no class. Nate don't seem like a bad guy. He's just strung out and ditched on his kids. Off drugs he mite be a decent person. Nicole will be nasty til the day she dies. Its just who she is. Best bet stay clear of these two.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Jennings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
why do white women like black men (Nov '13) 8 hr Lily VonShtuppp 10
downtown delphos Sun yum! 3
What about Brandon salyer and Eddie keyton Sun Yep 7
those one girls Sat abd0123 1
Fire destroys house Dec 19 Bob from Lima 2
Adam fuerst Dec 18 Hmm 1
St. Johns Priest Fired Dec 13 Delphos Eyes Wide... 33
Fort Jennings Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web