Information sought on severed head fo...

Information sought on severed head found in Barstow

There are 18 comments on the Inland Valley Daily Bulletin story from Feb 16, 2010, titled Information sought on severed head found in Barstow. In it, Inland Valley Daily Bulletin reports that:

Barstow police are asking the public's help in identifying a severed human head that was recently found inside a backpack in the open desert.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Inland Valley Daily Bulletin.

Ghoul

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Feb 16, 2010
We can't help identify this poor soul unless you show us a picture.

“Ya'll be killin me.”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#2 Feb 17, 2010
Fiesta foods is in Texas. Wonder if the killer is a trucker. Hmmmmmmm.
Mal Content

Los Angeles, CA

#3 Feb 17, 2010
Check for a bar code.
sherlockH

Van Buren, AR

#4 Feb 17, 2010
Fiesta Mart is in TX, Fiesta Foods is Los Angeles.
What the F--

Ontario, CA

#5 Feb 17, 2010
Ghoul wrote:
We can't help identify this poor soul unless you show us a picture.
A composite - yes, but a picture? Never. If you're missing a wife, mother, sister, girlfriend...then it would probably be a good idea to talk to the cops personally.
KCS

Micanopy, FL

#6 Feb 17, 2010
People People.. Now. let's think about this? Humm What former TV star had a good gig till they canceled Pee Wee's Playhouse?
I wonder if it's Jambi? "Mecca-lecca-hi, mecca-hiney-ho"
Probably Drug Related too- like.. A show with a floating head in a box and chairs that give lap rides -and, magic drawing boards---yeah ... "C-R-A-C-K"
Just Wondering

Alpharetta, GA

#7 Feb 17, 2010
There are also Fiesta Foods in Washington - and a young woman from dark hair is missing from Pasco WA where one of the stores is located. Her name is Tiairra Garcia. One of the people charged with her kidnapping and suspected murder was found in Chandler AZ after beating a hasty exit from WA - Barstow area could have been one of many stops to dispose of the body??
What the F--

Ontario, CA

#8 Feb 18, 2010
Just Wondering wrote:
There are also Fiesta Foods in Washington - and a young woman from dark hair is missing from Pasco WA where one of the stores is located. Her name is Tiairra Garcia. One of the people charged with her kidnapping and suspected murder was found in Chandler AZ after beating a hasty exit from WA - Barstow area could have been one of many stops to dispose of the body??
Sure hope you gave this info to the police.
friend

Valencia, CA

#9 Feb 21, 2010
What about Summer Mcstay they just went missing from Fallbrook. But then where is the rest of the family?? sha had dark hair.
Charles

Riverside, CA

#10 Feb 22, 2010
I've heard of a "Fiesta Methlab" up there. Did dude have any teeth?
Ethan

North Las Vegas, NV

#11 Feb 22, 2010
Wow. "No tatoos on the head," huh? That's a shocker.

What is this world coming to? 75 years ago, something like this would have shocked people. Today, they are callous, and make jokes about it.
This world (America in particular), is going straight into the crapper.
chris

Laguna Beach, CA

#12 Feb 22, 2010
there is also a fiesta foods and a walgreens on the same street in victorville ca which is just 30 minutes outside of barstow. maybe they should start there on seventh street. just makes sense to me.
Sarcastic

United States

#13 Feb 22, 2010
KCS wrote:
People People.. Now. let's think about this? Humm What former TV star had a good gig till they canceled Pee Wee's Playhouse?
I wonder if it's Jambi? "Mecca-lecca-hi, mecca-hiney-**** "
Probably Drug Related too- like.. A show with a floating head in a box and chairs that give lap rides -and, magic drawing boards---yeah ... "C-R-A-C-K"
Nope...Jambi is back to work. They restarted Pee Wee's Playhouse as a live act at the Nokia in LA. It ran through Feb. 7 and they are planning on touring now.
Salinas Resident

Seaside, CA

#14 Mar 2, 2010
Does anyone know if this case has been compared to the missing person case of RYAN BURNELL IN SALINAS, CA? White/ Latina woman missing since late January, 2010.

I submitted the same comment above to the SALINAS CALIFORNIAN newspaper, but they never posted it. Instead, my comment was rewritten and submitted under someone else's name. How unprofessional.

“Ya'll be killin me.”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#15 Mar 3, 2010
Salinas Resident wrote:
Does anyone know if this case has been compared to the missing person case of RYAN BURNELL IN SALINAS, CA? White/ Latina woman missing since late January, 2010.
I submitted the same comment above to the SALINAS CALIFORNIAN newspaper, but they never posted it. Instead, my comment was rewritten and submitted under someone else's name. How unprofessional.
Well that sucks. Very unprofessional.
FAITHISGOD

Fresno, CA

#16 Apr 28, 2010
What the F-- wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure hope you gave this info to the police.
WELL I MUST ADMIT YOU SEEM TO BE REALLY INTERESTED AND MORBIDLY COLD SOUNDS LIKE MAYBE YOUR LEAVING CLUES FEISTA FOODS IN FRESNO CA. MAYBE SOMEWHERE CLOSE TO CHANDLER WHICH IS AN AIRPORT IN FRESNO OUT IN THE OUTSIDE SKIRTS FRESNO THE COUNRTY LIVING SOMEWHERE NEAR CORNIELLA MAYBE
FAITHISGOD

Fresno, CA

#17 Apr 28, 2010
i trust GOD has something for people who've become cold to brutal crimes in just might be your way of living
FAITHISGOD

Fresno, CA

#18 Apr 28, 2010
i meant it maybe your way of living but i cant get used to it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Irwin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Barstow Amtrak Harvey House Train Station Sep 3 BARSTOW AMTRAK 1
Review: Barstow Metrolink Station Sep 3 BARSTOW METROLINK 59
Josh Lashley (Aug '12) Aug '17 Dgafchikk 2
Cool Water Ranch (Jul '09) Aug '17 Debbie holland me... 22
malissa adams (Mar '12) Aug '17 Malissa 2
Barstow In Play For 2032 Olympics Aug '17 Peter Unruh 1
bruce johnson from barstow (Dec '12) Aug '17 Browndog 2

Fort Irwin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance