Man dies in Fort Irwin Road collision

Man dies in Fort Irwin Road collision

There are 57 comments on the Victorville Daily Press story from Feb 2, 2008, titled Man dies in Fort Irwin Road collision. In it, Victorville Daily Press reports that:

“Basically, when both vehicles hit there was an explosion. Debris went everywhere”

A 25-year-old man died in a collision on Fort Irwin Road this morning. Geylan Fadik Sadi, of El Cajon, side-swiped an oncoming semi-truck at about 7:40 Friday morning, said California Highway Patrol Officer Taj ... via Victorville Daily Press

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Victorville Daily Press.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
FYI

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#44 Feb 10, 2008
Just fyi - Mr.Sadi was not a soldier, he was a civ. contractor with a history of reckless driving.

I feel horible about what happend and don't want to speak down on life cut too short but many of those who worked with him over the last months warned him, his supervisors and base police about his driving. While it may have nothing to do with this accident and he didn't 'have it coming'- many people wouldn't ride in a car he was driving.

Again, Im very sorry about what happend and wish all the comfort to his family.
The First 48

United States

#45 Feb 15, 2008
I traveled that road 5-6 times a week from
1983 to 1995. More than 12 years and I can tell you this, the road was a living, breathing,
dangerous monster. Some people,(DynCorp) drove like nuts and my good friend and I almost head-one once going home. I still remember that day because we both screamed like little babies it happened so fast.

The Glass Man....
kurdistan

San Diego, CA

#46 Feb 15, 2008
WHY DID YOU HAVE TO LEAVE THERES SO MUCH YOUR GONNA MISS OUT ON BUT.... WE ALL KNOW YOUR IN A BETTER PLACE MAY U REST IN PEACE
kurdistan1

San Diego, CA

#47 Feb 15, 2008
WE WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS YOU WILL ALWAYS BE IN OUR HEARTS UNTIL THE DAY WE DIE REST IN PEACE
WE WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU
kurdistan

San Diego, CA

#48 Feb 15, 2008
we luv u so much
Theresa

San Dimas, CA

#49 Mar 28, 2008
you are missed!...the tree we planted in memory of you is growing like a weed...It's amazing!
khatera

United States

#50 Apr 15, 2008
DONT SHOW YOUR TEARS TRY NOT TO CRY YOU'RE NOT ALONE ILL STAND BT YOU...

YOU WROTE THAT ON MY FATHERS BLOG THE NIGHT B4 U PASSED. YOUR SMILE WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN GEYLAN, IT BRIGHTENED UP THE WHOLE ROOM AND FOREVER YOU WILL BE IN MY HEART. YOU ARE MY JURDISH ANGEL.

(*!*) YOUR CUTE SMILEY FACES YOU WOULD SEND
brenda

San Antonio, TX

#51 Sep 21, 2008
I worked with geylan for a long time with raytheon we were like best of friends at work he talked aobt his family with such love he helped me through alot of hard times when I was sick . I have been going threw alot these last few weeks and he came to me in a dream last night and reassured me my life will turned out as it should. I miss you my friend
Fenik Khoshnaw

San Diego, CA

#52 Mar 18, 2009
We all love you and Miss you very much Gaylan..
klm

San Diego, CA

#53 Aug 27, 2009
l;jk
klm

San Diego, CA

#54 Aug 27, 2009
miss you
klm

San Diego, CA

#55 Aug 27, 2009
=miss ou
Barstow Area Transit

Fontana, CA

#56 Feb 24, 2010
When is the Retired from Omnitrans to Barstow Area Transit with paint scheme of T80206 GMC RTS of 1640-1680 series from Omnitrans to Barstow Area Transit of 2100 series of 2140-2180 total of 40 buses?
Barstow Area Transit

Fontana, CA

#57 Feb 24, 2010
When is the serving Barstow, Daggett, Harvard, Newberry Springs, Yermo, Hinkley, Lenwood, Lucerne Valley and Apple Valley Area of the Barstow Area Transit?
kurd all day

El Cajon, CA

#59 Jul 2, 2010
WoW 2 years later i still remember this site remember geylan when we used to play bssketball everyday.i miss u cousin.:]
Adil Piromari- His Nephew

San Diego, CA

#60 Feb 9, 2014
I miss you a lot uncle I didnt know what to do without you but I thought of you as an inspiration and that's what your are an inspiration for all
Phil

Vista, CA

#61 May 20, 2014
Be with Allah

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Irwin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Barstow Metrolink Station Jul 5 Victor Valley Met... 1
Joe lashley (Jul '12) May '17 Desert Bugs 2
Tina Brown (Mar '14) Apr '17 Ric 3
Goldstone deep space communications network (May '12) Apr '17 Xfinity Rngr 5
News Black genocide by cops in America (May '15) Apr '17 Dablacknig Ger 2
Anthony Riley Mar '17 Isnellyou 1
Cool Water Ranch (Jul '09) Mar '17 MissouriGirl 16

Fort Irwin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance