Man dies in Fort Irwin Road collision

Man dies in Fort Irwin Road collision

There are 57 comments on the Victorville Daily Press story from Feb 2, 2008, titled Man dies in Fort Irwin Road collision. In it, Victorville Daily Press reports that:

“Basically, when both vehicles hit there was an explosion. Debris went everywhere”

A 25-year-old man died in a collision on Fort Irwin Road this morning. Geylan Fadik Sadi, of El Cajon, side-swiped an oncoming semi-truck at about 7:40 Friday morning, said California Highway Patrol Officer Taj ... via Victorville Daily Press

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Victorville Daily Press.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Vry

San Diego, CA

#1 Feb 2, 2008
I Am VEry Hurt
YHS

Escondido, CA

#2 Feb 2, 2008
i just want to clear something up: no he was not on the cell phone, he was coming home from work, and mostlikely he fell asleep at the weel after working all night. and please dont asume what the situation for the collision was. respect his death, family and friends. We will miss you Gaylan Rest In Peace my friend...........
Ahmeo

San Diego, CA

#3 Feb 2, 2008
R.I.P, we all miss you man like crazy. We will never forget you brother. I love you and will never forget you.
"Each time I miss you, a star falls down from the sky. So, if you looked up at the sky and found it dark with no stars, it is all your fault. You made me miss you too much!
jlv

El Cajon, CA

#4 Feb 2, 2008
Geylan!!! we will miss you dearly!! you've touch all of us in many different ways!! RIP
nashwan

United States

#5 Feb 2, 2008
R.I.P Geylan Fadik Sadi we'll miss you deeply and you'll never be forgotten... we'll do the best to comfort your family. You will be missed. inshallah
KAR

Santee, CA

#6 Feb 2, 2008
WE LOVE AND WE MISS YOU RIP
silemani

Lemon Grove, CA

#7 Feb 2, 2008
you be miss Geylan person who if you need inch you give mile that how much love he had.He be miss. Send my love to family he in bether plase
Abdulrahman

Park City, UT

#8 Feb 2, 2008
May God Bless you Geylan, Insha Allah we will not forget you in our prayer.
Delovan Salih

Park City, UT

#9 Feb 2, 2008
We all miss you Geylan, but you are always in our heart, and we will not forget you from our prayers. and may Allah give Pationce to his family.
Pleace, everyone remember him in your prayers, because that will only benefit him.
kurda

San Diego, CA

#11 Feb 3, 2008
Geylan rip bro ..you are missed and never will be forgotten god bless u
Beywar Barwari

Fallbrook, CA

#12 Feb 3, 2008
GEYLAN,MAY GOD PUT YOUR HEART AT REST AND YOUR SOUL WITHIN ALL WHOM YOU'VE TOUCHED. fOREVER YOU WILL BE MISSED.......GOD BLESS YOU
Theresa

Pomona, CA

#13 Feb 3, 2008
WAWA Wooo Weeee!!!
((as you would always say))...we all know you're in a better place..As silemani stated (comment #7) If we needed an inch you gave a mile. The FVT will never forget you...may you rest in peace.
Mohamad Muhsin

San Clemente, CA

#14 Feb 3, 2008
MAY GOD BE WITH YOU>>>> YOU WILL ALWAYS BE REMEBERD! R.I.P YOU WILL BE IN OUR PRAYERS!
SSK

United States

#15 Feb 3, 2008
I miss you and love you bro. You are in a better place now, I will always think of you and pray for you. You are one of a kind.
Hazil S

United States

#16 Feb 3, 2008
we will always REMEMbER you Geylan,
YOU will always be in my PRAYER...we love you and God bless you and ur family.
khalid and zaky and dwood

Escondido, CA

#17 Feb 3, 2008
R.I.P gaylan bro we well miss you and hope your in a batter place...you well always be in our lifes never forget you an its so sad how zaky is your best friend and he wasnt here for 1 year he never saw you man he is so fucking mad at the world... and to people that dont now him he was trying to safe marines life everday....so he is our kurdish hero :(.........love you.....
Dejin - Reber

Chula Vista, CA

#18 Feb 3, 2008
Geylan, we will always miss you, we'll never forget you. I still can't believe your gone. I never thought that someone who always laugh, joke around will go away so soon. Someone who's good at heart!! R.I.P Geylan!! God Bless You!!! I am sure your in a better place. You will always remain in our hearts forever and ever!!!
Sarky-Family-

Kaneohe, HI

#19 Feb 3, 2008
~Geylan Fadik Sadi~

RIP.. 02/01/2008 @ 07:40 Friday Morning..

WE LOVE YOU AND WILL MISS YOU VERY MUCH!!

Let me CLEAR something up!!!!!!!!..

Please scratch the tile-El Cajon MAN DIES in Irwin.. INSTEAD I repeat ... TITLE it "A HANDSOME EL CAJON SOLDIER DIED IN FORT IRWIN ROAD COLLISION COMING HOME FROM WORK"

Please understand the story before you speak!

-"GOD Himself has said,
I will not in any way fail you
nor give you up
nor leave you without support."
Hebrews 13:5

May your troubled heart
find peace and comfort in the knowledge
that you are never alone.
May God's presence ease
your trembling spirit and give you rest.
He knows how you feel.
He is ever aware of your circumstances
and ready to be your strength,
your grace, and your peace.
He is there to cast sunlight
into all of your darkened shadows,
to send encouragement through the love
of friends and family, and
to replace your weariness with new hope.

God is your stronghold,
and with Him as your guide,
you need never be afraid.
No circumstances can block His love.
No grief is too hard for Him to bear.
No task is too difficult
for Him to complete.
When what you are feeling
is simply too deep for words
and nothing anyone does or says
can provide you with the relief you need,
God understands.
He is your provider --
today, tomorrow, and always.
And He loves you.
Cast all of your cares on Him...
and believe.-- Linda E. Knight

With deepest sympathy

-Hanaz

Doski Family

El Cajon, CA

#21 Feb 4, 2008
~REST IN PEACE~

MAN YOUR ABSENCE IS FELT DEEPLY AND TRULEY MISS U MAN HOPEFULY I'LL SEE YOU WHEN IM AT THE GATE EVENTHOUGH I STILL CANT BELIVE UR GONE YOU WILL ALWAYS BE IN OUR PRAYERS INSHA ALLAH...
gula zaxo TX

San Marcos, CA

#22 Feb 4, 2008
ax ax gaylan ta am halen bo

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Irwin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tina Brown (Mar '14) Apr 19 Ric 3
Goldstone deep space communications network (May '12) Apr 17 Xfinity Rngr 5
News Black genocide by cops in America (May '15) Apr 17 Dablacknig Ger 2
Anthony Riley Mar '17 Isnellyou 1
Cool Water Ranch (Jul '09) Mar '17 MissouriGirl 16
the music thread (Apr '12) Mar '17 Musikologist 21
News Parents, care providers criticize Inland Region... (Sep '10) Feb '17 katy88 23

Fort Irwin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fort Irwin Mortgages