Alaska to receive $370-million for mi...

Alaska to receive $370-million for military investments - KTVA

There are 2 comments on the KTVA Anchorage story from Jun 26, 2009, titled Alaska to receive $370-million for military investments - KTVA. In it, KTVA Anchorage reports that:

Alaska's military bases and military operations will receive about $370 million more next year and the state's ground-based missile defense system - America's main defense against warheads fired by North Korea and Iran - will remain operational, as a result of work by Alaska Senator Mark Begich on the Senate Armed Services Committee over the past ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KTVA Anchorage.

AKVoter

Wasilla, AK

#1 Jun 26, 2009
Alaska keeps growing because of Begich and Murkowski, we don't need Palin let her leave the state, good riddance!
Joey

Elmendorf Afb, AK

#2 Jun 26, 2009
Missiles that after billions of taxpayer dollars have yet to hit anything in a true test in real world conditions. More defense department contractor welfare at our expense!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Greely Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tillerson says US won't be rushed on climate ch... Wed tina anne 28
back woods kentucky hillbilly (Oct '08) May 18 The Insider 18
What's happening on the steese or chap rings rd May 16 kgh127 1
Truck driver looking for hazmat job Apr '17 High Stepper 1
Hey Muslim, Bite Me Feb '17 Bowie Bergdahl 3
News Soldotna man's body recovered from Interior riv... (Sep '16) Sep '16 Marie Baker Harmon 1
Anyone stationed at Ft. Greely? (Oct '06) Sep '15 Gordon Goodermote 7

Fort Greely Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fort Greely Mortgages