Jim

Muskogee, OK

#1 Mar 7, 2014
Is there ANYTHING this God forsaken city does not charge you to do? They have shown you can do or get away with ANYTHING as long as you pay them first. According to their fee schedules it cost the average citizen about 2 cents for each square of toilet paper they use to wipe their ass. That does NOT include the cost of the paper. Go to their website and take a glimpse at the ludicrous fee and fine schedule. Also note that they can't charge you over a $10 fine for a speeding ticket on any state highway in the city limits. You can be sure they make up for it in fees for the various slush funds they have an abundance of. I SO REGRET moving to this city and look forward to the day when we escape to a less regulated environment that is not near as expensive to live in. No wonder a large part of this city looks like a ghetto.
walmartramen

Henryetta, OK

#3 Mar 9, 2015
If they charge you too much then pay them lower. Stop shopping! If they want to keep your pay low then keep their pay low also! Anyway fees for things? People really here just does it. Like at night when people aren't watching. "Avoiding Building Inspectors/ Inspector Horror Stories"
http://do-it-yourself.tribe.net/thread/364cad...
"Just do it!" I won't tell! We all are poor here the poor don't pay fees we just do it! The pay is like $7+ after taxes. Go look at muskogee on google maps like at the back of Yafee etc LOL! You an't seen anything yet!
Those slums are like 60% of the city, no really! http://www.angelfire.com/bug/dugbuglas2/LOWPA...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Gibson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A wild lawyer here I met her in the 90's Tulsa ... (Mar '15) Jan 16 Walmartramen 28
Jobs Jan 16 Walmartramen 3
News Two Oklahoma women charged in horrific child ab... Jan 15 brgnmom 1
Rachel and Kayla jones? Jan '16 Jaja 1
Dal tile Jan '16 Curious 1
Muskogee Music Thread (May '12) Dec '15 Musikologist 18
Kaydeen John Paul Voice (Aug '10) Dec '15 AbC123 17
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fort Gibson Mortgages